God punishes but eternity in hell?

Ahhhh…. Just one more thing….
I found this site in a search about heaven and hell
The American Christian Society - Home says:
Basically they are saying something like: it goes against the nature of God to put someone in hell and not give them hope or any chance to change and seek forgiveness. – I think

As a Christian I always struggled with this idea of a permanent hell but don’t know if it is okay to really believe against it.

Any opinions out there about this…?

Danke und Tschüß!!

Did the site explain the nature of God? Better yet, did the site explain the natural nature of man?

A permanent hell is hard to believe when you are going on an understanding of you own. No one wants to believe some go to a place so bad and have to stay there forever. But if those who go there are actually children of Satan then it is not hard to believe.

Well, what?

We Ask Him to change us.

If we didn't, we'd be Y'all,

in your uniqueness.

WE aren't "unique;"

we're just loving, caring folks,

that when YOU ask?

Will hold you, in love, as best we can.

THAT is a Christian person.

We're LIBERAL, eh? But only to help YOU get up, on YOUR own, as best YOU can.

I don't mind subsidizing folks, but THEY have to want to make a better place for us ALL, too,

and come UP, out of any poverty,

so that THEY, also, can Reach Out,

with a helping hand.

I know. I'm just a fuktard/libturd for thinking this, but ...

It's sort of a dream of mine, and I won't let it Go, easily...

Well, what?

We Ask Him to change us.

If we didn't, we'd be Y'all,

in your uniqueness.

WE aren't "unique;"

we're just loving, caring folks,

that when YOU ask?

Will hold you, in love, as best we can.

THAT is a Christian person.

We're LIBERAL, eh? But only to help YOU get up, on YOUR own, as best YOU can.

I don't mind subsidizing folks, but THEY have to want to make a better place for us ALL, too,

and come UP, out of any poverty,

so that THEY, also, can Reach Out,

with a helping hand.

I know. I'm just a fuktard/libturd for thinking this, but ...

It's sort of a dream of mine, and I won't let it Go, easily...

It is a bit hard to understand your post, but I will do my best to respond.

What makes someone want to 'ask' for the Lord to change them?

Before you answer, let me explain something...

We are born with a sinful nature of which is the 'natural nature' I was refering to. And that nature does not alow for us to seek the things of the Lord.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

If someone does seek, how are they able to do so if their natural nature does not alow them to?

Well, that's part of it.

He is so far and away above us, you know?

We CAN"T :understand: how He is,

how He could have loved us, up to the point of giving His perfect life for US,

the sinners.

He didn't come to save the Righteous;

He came for the REST of us,

the SINNERS.

I'm so sorry. I'm in a Thanksgiving mode, right now. I SO thank Him, to have reached out to ME, the lowest of the low,

and right now?

I just want to share some love.

For me? Thanksgiving is for Him reaching out to ME, and taking me as an adoptive child, and holding me, with love.

I don't give a shit about American Indians, other than the fact the He showed us that it all COULD be for the Good.

We, and they, fucked that up,

but we human beans always DO.

Misunderstandings,

a horrible disease we broght with us and GAVE them, in BLANKETS,

'cuz WE cared, too!

We didn't know that we would be KILLING them;

We did NOT want that.

It was going to be a Free Trading ~

WE would give This,

for THAT.

I'm still all confused about how ME wanting This, for THAT price,

is considered a Bad Thang.

If you want it, badly enough?

You'll pay the price.

AMERICA was founded upon these ideals.

WUT?

UNethical?

Let's fucking address THAT, folks.

God is partners with the devil, they split all the souls between them with god giving up a bunch voluntarily to the devil. Kind of like a private school system that takes all the best students then leaves all the rest for the public system.

Basically they are saying something like: it goes against the nature of God to put someone in hell and not give them hope or any chance to change and seek forgiveness. – I think

As a Christian I always struggled with this idea of a permanent hell but don’t know if it is okay to really believe against it.

Danke und Tschüß!!

I was raised as a very liberal Lutheran.

Basically the extreme liberal branch of that faith rejects the notion of hell entirely.

Oh, well, I guess they never heard of the concept of ALONEness,

and the burning of our desire to BE with others, of our kind.

Nice.

Links?

God is partners with the devil, they split all the souls between them with god giving up a bunch voluntarily to the devil. Kind of like a private school system that takes all the best students then leaves all the rest for the public system.

Please provide proof of what you are saying. No where have I read that in the Bible. ;)

Danke und Tschüß!!

There is no Hell. Referenced in the bible Hell is nothing more then being dead. At the Judgement those found unacceptable will be returned to a State of being dead. There is no literal fiery pit.

You've never heard of how satan was an angel,

that chose HIS own will, over God's?

GTFO!

For real, dud/ette.

Do Not Come In HERE,

and try to fuck with OUR minds.

Get Thee Behind Me ring a bell?

Buh bye

Please provide proof of what you are saying. No where have I read that in the Bible. ;)

Me thinks god has already given up on you, say hi to the devil for us.

Here's the THANG

"unbelievable?"

Have you EVER Been There,

you sorry=ass mofo?

Have you had ...

oh, shit@
a song, about the boneand bulletw qne qll

FUCK# YOU GRQE

fyrenza, if you want to insult me, you'll have to do it in english, I have no idea what you're saying, I don't speak beaner.

I prefer The Tooth Fairy. I understand he/she/it B gibbin a great blowjob to those who lose their teefs after death.
The entity you refer to is a raving sociopath. Maybe that's why many of these brainwashed assholes referred to GW Moron as "a Godlike pResident" That he was. No doubt.

You've never heard of how satan was an angel,

that chose HIS own will, over God's?

GTFO!

For real, dud/ette.

Do Not Come In HERE,

and try to fuck with OUR minds.

Get Thee Behind Me ring a bell?

Buh bye

Is this to me? If so, then yes, I know about Satan being an angel, but the Lord never 'split' anything with him.

Also, Satan's nature was different from ours as humans. The human can only 'choose' what his/her nature allows. And the Bible explains that our natural nature does not allow for us to seek the things of the Lord. Untill the Lord changes that nature and makes us 'able' we can not seek Him.

You used the term 'adopted child' earlier. This is a good term to use as a child of God. To be adopted a child does not 'choose' his or her adopted parents, the parents choose the child. Why do you think the Bible uses adoption to explain how someone is a child of God? It is trying to show us that salvation is of the Lord, NOT from us doing the 'choosing'.

Me thinks god has already given up on you, say hi to the devil for us.

No, God don't 'give up' on people. However, you may be right, I may not be the Lord's child so ya, I will say hi to the Devil for you IF I see him. ;)

God has decreed those that remain in their sins will suffer Eternal punishment.

But the right question is: What is Eternal Punishment?

Likewise, what is Eternal life?

Ask Him. the Mysteries are for those who seek them.

Danke und Tschüß!!

The idea of eternal punishment is not biblical.

"Eternal" Punishment (Matthew 25:46) is NOT True to the Greek Language

One thing you can be sure of, not believing in Hell will not send you to hell, only not believing, and obeying, God will do that. Some people get wrapped up worrying about things that do not matter, like hell, or transubstantiation, but all that really matters is what Jesus did.

God is all-loving. Because someone goes to Hell does not mean He doesn't love them anymore, but they chose not to serve Him, after He had given them many opportunities. He is all forgiving, but if you don't ask for forgiveness and accept Christ into your heart, then you're not just gonna forgiven. Because it goes something like this ...."For anyone who asks....receives..."

I tend to have issues with this kind of thinking because many people really, really try to have faith and a firm belief in God but it just doesn't happen. I don't see why they would be punished for not believing even though they truly would like to. They should not be punished if they don't have the expected beliefs of so-called Christians, yet they live their lives peacefully, work hard, raise their families with love and treat others with respect.

Forum List

Back