GOD Is the universe IAM THAT,IAM

Jhgfty

Aug 9, 2015
San Antonio tx
First dimension thought, space.
Second flat, linear, length beginning of time, and energy.
Third, fourth fifth dimensions feeling height and width depth, first of the physical multi dimensional (multiverses) realities that created multiple realities with every choice made there after.
Let's see how much hell I catch for this explanation of string theory and multiverse ( universe "all that is created ") GOD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 81
you people do not understand that the begining is at the end.
The message in the time to come already knows the outcome, because it exists in the future to come and the message was
A verb "I am what will be" (future tense speaking to the past).
People think in linear time assume heaven and the hosts messages are from the begining always existing before their age, because they can't grasp an advanced future where time is non linear reaching out from the end to the beginning and in between.
*wink*

you people do not understand that the begining is at the end.
The message in the time to come already knows the outcome, because it exists in the future to come and the message was
A verb "I am what will be" (future tense speaking to the past).
People think in linear time assume heaven and the hosts messages are from the begining always existing before their age, because they can't grasp an advanced future where time is non linear reaching out from the end to the beginning and in between.
*wink*
I use imagery take the alpha join it to the omega you then have an eternal loop there for time time does not exist first dimension" GOD ". That is why if you think you're a profit of the future you have to ask GOD
THIS REALITY?
THIS POINT IN TIME?
And
WHAT DATE AND TIME?
Unless you believe in what I do.
I only do say and think what GOD wills.
It takes a very weak but strong will to do this. And it's caused nothing but pain.

Forum List

Back