God is responsible for everything. At least if you believe he is all powerful and made everything an

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
God is responsible for everything. At least if you believe he is all powerful and made everything and knows all.

Yes, God made and is responsible for
-The devil, hell he purposely sent him to the earth to be amongs humans. The bible says it straight out!!! Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Bible was Gods evil side moving amongs us.
-He responsible for rape, murder and violent death
-He is responsible for everything humans do as he made us knowing what would happen.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

Yes, what god wants, god gets! God loves sending people to hell just like a kid loves to fry ants on a side walk. Hell, maybe he'll send the fucking Pope to hell for his own jollies as he can do what ever the fuck he wants. The truth is maybe this world is the only time within forever you can feel like you have any freedom or purpose so I'd enjoy it!

And he loves small boys and goes into the bathroom with them when they go to pee, and he loves your sister and watches when she does naughty things... that's God

God is responsible for everything. At least if you believe he is all powerful and made everything and knows all.

-The devil, hell he purposely sent him to the earth to be amongs humans. The bible says it straight out!!! Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Bible was Gods evil side moving amongs us.
-He is responsible for everything humans do as he made us knowing what would happen.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

Yes, what god wants, god gets! God loves sending people to hell just like a kid loves to fry ants on a side walk. Hell, maybe he'll send the fucking Pope to hell for his own jollies as he can do what ever the fuck he wants. The truth is maybe this world is the only time within forever you can feel like you have any freedom or purpose so I'd enjoy it!

No, God gave man free will, and man commits those acts, not God.

For example, God didn't make you a moron. You chose to be one through your actions and your beliefs.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

For example, God didn't make you a moron. You chose to be one through your actions and your beliefs.

Actually I've thought about this a lot. Here are my thoughts.

What you do is based on a combination of the chemicals in your body, your past experiences, your education etc.

So depending on the genes you were given and the people you were brought up around, will determine how you respond in each circumstance. Is this free will? Not really. In fact it's more like what is supposed to happen will happen because everything works in a manner that can't really be prevented, because you will do what you do based on what you are as a person already at that point, which is based on what you were given in the first place.

God created the universe and all the good and bad that comes with it. Religions are a construct of man, and each of them claims to have the correct explanation of God and the universe. Humans are fallible and likely all wrong with their religious explanations.

I choose to believe in God and not the silly religions that humans have created.

Deism - Wikipedia

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

What you do is based on a combination of the chemicals in your body, your past experiences, your education etc.

So depending on the genes you were given and the people you were brought up around, will determine how you respond in each circumstance. Is this free will? Not really. In fact it's more like what is supposed to happen will happen because everything works in a manner that can't really be prevented, because you will do what you do based on what you are as a person already at that point, which is based on what you were given in the first place.

This explains perfectly why liberals never hold anyone responsible for their own actions. Unless of course it is a Republican, then their programming forces them to override that belief, and pretend to be outraged by their actions.

I'll agree with you that progressives have no self-determination capability. They simply act and react as they are programmed to do.

It's noticeable, not just in this thread, or just on the topic of religion, but in nearly everything that Matthew posts on any subject, that the concept of personal responsibility is anathema to him. Like a good LIbEral, he will steadfastly refuse to take responsibility for his own behavior or for the consequences thereof. He refuses to take responsibility for making his own living; demanding that others support him while he does nothing himself to contribute to society. I don;'t know that he's a criminal, but he certainly has a mindset suited to a criminal; who will commit acts that he knows are illegal, and then, when caught, and held to account for them, will blame those who arrested him, put him on trial, and sent him to jail, rather than acknowledging that these are the consequences of his own bad choices.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

This explains perfectly why liberals never hold anyone responsible for their own actions. Unless of course it is a Republican, then their programming forces them to override that belief, and pretend to be outraged by their actions.

I'll agree with you that progressives have no self-determination capability. They simply act and react as they are programmed to do.

Oh God, I was debating whether to say this to you, because I knew you'd end up coming up with complete and utter fucking bollocks for an answer.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

Oh God, I was debating whether to say this to you, because I knew you'd end up coming up with complete and utter fucking bollocks for an answer.

Translation: "I was debating whether to be honest for once, because I knew it would be used against me."

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

All knowing....he/she/it/they knew what would happen in the future and what will happen to the earth and life on it

cockroaches and some other bugs might survive

wars, destruction, blood...this god knew and let it happen. 2/3 of the people on earth are christian, of any denomination. Christians are targets of massacres, killing off those who believe in Jesus as son of god. God lets it happen.

People choose to believe in heaven and think they deserve/will get there, eventually. Many other faiths believe when the time in history is right, they would finally be elevated to a perfect mental union with those there. Others believe in rivers of honey, fountains and numerous women and boys as beautiful as pearls.
Many others believe this is then only life and we have to make the most of it, do what is right for all others as well.

When millions, and billions of people are wiped off the face of the earth and god does not smite the evil ones and save the good, how can you believe in this god?

Life forms have gone through several extinctions. Periods when the dinosaurs for millions of years. We have had just a couple of thousands of years to develop, create civilizations and bring the world to the brink of extinction. Perhaps we are just a mistake of genetics and other different life will evolve.

What has this god really done other than let us kill each other and all life while he watches us like we are on TV.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

Translation: "I was debating whether to be honest for once, because I knew it would be used against me."

No. Simply said, no. I'm not putting up with your nonsense here.

-God wants sex
-God wants murder
-Gods wants fires
-God wants rape

- they are responsible for ...

keeping evil away from the Everlasting, the genome of life ... no republicans, desert religions. etc. allowed.

Wrong, according to Christianity, because God is omniscient. It doesn't matter what I want to do. God supposedly knows what will happen, hence it must happen. I might think I have free will, but it's only an illusion. I must do what God knows I will do.

This is where you cry and run, of course. All the godsoaked morons always cry and run. After all, if they had the courage to think, they wouldn't be godsoaked morons.

Man has free will. God isn't responsible for what we choose. He is always inviting us yo do good. We are responsible for what we do.

If we have a child and teach them to do what's right and they decide to commit mass murder, will the law hold us responsible because we created them?

No jury would ever convict.

And that's what makes what Jesus did so amazing. He wasn't responsible for the bad choices we made. He didn't make them.

But he suffered unimaginable pain to take the punishment for those mistakes. H bled from every pore for everyone who sins. He died for us. Whether we make small mistakes or one of the horrible dons you mentioned.

Even more amazing is he suffered for the victim. He died to heal us from the sins of others. There isn't anything we have suffered that Christ hasn't suffered.

He descended below all things to lift us above all things. Because of Him I can become a Saint. Because of Him I will live and love forever

Wrong, according to Christianity, because God is omniscient. It doesn't matter what I want to do. God supposedly knows what will happen, hence it must happen. I might think I have free will, but it's only an illusion. I must do what God knows I will do.

This is where you cry and run, of course. All the godsoaked morons always cry and run. After all, if they had the courage to think, they wouldn't be godsoaked morons.

That makes no sense whatsoever. I know that Dean is going to get on this board and start complaining about Republicans. I know Matthew is going to advocate for education, science and tech spending. Does the fact.that I know these things mean they have no free will?

I know that Donald Trump will tweet in the next two days. Does that mean he is now my slave?

That isn't what Christianity teaches. the scriptures are clear. "Choose this day whom you will serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Man has free will. God isn't responsible for what we choose. He is always inviting us yo do good. We are responsible for what we do.

If we have a child and teach them to do what's right and they decide to commit mass murder, will the law hold us responsible because we created them?

No jury would ever convict.

And that's what makes what Jesus did so amazing. He wasn't responsible for the bad choices we made. He didn't make them.

But he suffered unimaginable pain to take the punishment for those mistakes. H bled from every pore for everyone who sins. He died for us. Whether we make small mistakes or one of the horrible dons you mentioned.

Even more amazing is he suffered for the victim. He died to heal us from the sins of others. There isn't anything we have suffered that Christ hasn't suffered.

He descended below all things to lift us above all things. Because of Him I can become a Saint. Because of Him I will live and love forever

you haven't the faintest christian, the religion of the Almighty is stipulated as all inclusive, either all will be saved or no one - including Jesus. unlike you they knew what they were doing on the cross. good luck saving yourself., the "good" folks.

Forum List

Back