God is black.

Or at least arabic/semiric looking. Prove he/she is not.

Afros are worthless animals. God is not a worthless animal. Therefore, God is not black.

At one point, a Gospel describes Jesus' face as shining like the sun. Revelation describes Jesus with white hair and eyes like fire. The Old Testament, in reference to Jesus' (identified as King) appearance, describes him as fairer than any man (maybe a little hyperbolic, but point made).

There's nothing, no place in the Bible, that suggests Jesus was black or otherwise swarthy in appearance.

Given the virgin birth, Jesus incarnate would have had his own DNA, not semitic DNA.

Afros are worthless animals?
Well you are not a Christian.

Last edited:
God has a mother???

I thought you was talking about THE ONE.:eusa_whistle:

I mentioned God the father.
And I am not talking about Ghosts either ;)
The trinity is a religious construct not really endorsed in the bible.
It was a political settlement for a religious problem.

??Where do you get this shit??

God is a spirit. Spirits have no skin, so.........
The Trinity has nothing to do with politics. There were no "politicians" when the Trinity was busy forming the earth. No endorsements necessary. The Trinity IS the Bible from beginning to end.

He has a white mother. :eusa_whistle:

He has a Jewish Mother. What she looks be impossible to tell. She could be white skinned, she could be darker skinned. Quite frankly it's irrelevant. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and saves us from our sins regardless of his skin color or the skin color of either of his parents.

The Trinity has nothing to do with politics. There were no "politicians" when the Trinity was busy forming the earth. No endorsements necessary. The Trinity IS the Bible from beginning to end.

The Nicene Creed, which is the first document to define the Trinity, is a very politically motivated document. If the scriptures defined the Trinity as the modern world understood it, there wouldnt have been huge disputes about it and no need for the Creed.

Personally, I dont see the Need for the creed, but then we were in a Church that had been through massive apostasy. Asking God to clarify the question was a foreign concept to those that gathered at the Nicene council.

Oh and God is Spirit. Not a Spirit.

It helps if the scripture your citing is correctly translated.

Afros are worthless animals. God is not a worthless animal. Therefore, God is not black.

At one point, a Gospel describes Jesus' face as shining like the sun. Revelation describes Jesus with white hair and eyes like fire. The Old Testament, in reference to Jesus' (identified as King) appearance, describes him as fairer than any man (maybe a little hyperbolic, but point made).

There's nothing, no place in the Bible, that suggests Jesus was black or otherwise swarthy in appearance.

Given the virgin birth, Jesus incarnate would have had his own DNA, not semitic DNA.

1) NOTHING God has created is worthless. He died and atoned for the sins of all mankind. If He thought they were important enough to die for, they arent worthless.

2) When one radiates light, that doesnt have any influence on what color their skin may be.

3) Christ recieved half his DNA from His mother. So yeah, He has semitic DNA.

Ariux, All children have their own DNA, even in the womb. While it differs from it's parent by 6%, the mothers contribution would still be apparent. King David was His grandfather on His Mom's side, which will fulfill Jewish law that He be Jewish to sit on the throne.

How about a change of pace, you prove your allegations. Prove that He is.......

As for Jesus, He looked like His Mom and acted like His Dad.

He told the semetic Jewish tribes of Israel that they were made in his image.
Do you believe the bible or not?

He told all of us we were made in His image. He was not talking about the clay forms we find necessary for this environment. We will not always be bound by the dimensions present on earth. There will come a time when gravity has no effect on us, and the clay structure will not be necessary or even efficient for the dimensions we will experience throughout eternity. Think of the space suits that astronauts wear. They are for a specific time and place.

Our image reflects His image:
Love, happiness, sadness, anger, forgiveness, overwhelming joy, compassion, wrath, understanding...........
That is the image we are made in. Soul, not skin.

He told all of us we were made in His image. He was not talking about the clay forms we find necessary for this environment. We will not always be bound by the dimensions present on earth. There will come a time when gravity has no effect on us, and the clay structure will not be necessary or even efficient for the dimensions we will experience throughout eternity. Think of the space suits that astronauts wear. They are for a specific time and place.

Our image reflects His image:
Love, happiness, sadness, anger, forgiveness, overwhelming joy, compassion, wrath, understanding...........
That is the image we are made in. Soul, not skin.

Then why does the Resurrection matter? Why did Christ make it a point to show His Apostles that He had a living breathing physical body that can eat? You think He rose from the dead just to shed the body once in heaven and become whatever?

Av, they are two different events. God made man in His image. Jesus is God in the flesh. So as to the flesh, He never shed it. He is bringing Heaven down here, and will remain here in the same body He had when He showed up the first time. And we will be like Him.

Remember the Bible verse that we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is? Jesus Christ came back to the disciples with His human body. It was a glorified body that could eat if He wanted, but no food is necessary to sustain life. He could come and go at will. He exhibited 6 dimensions when He showed up out of nowhere. He could walk through walls and transport that body with thought.

And He remains that way for eternity. He and the saints that were resurrected with him still maintain their earthy glorified bodies in Heaven. They will be returning to earth to rule and reign with Christ, as will those whose graves will be opened during the rapture. We will be like Him in His glorified body. He was nearly beaten to death but not one bone was allowed to be broken. He remains intact. The hand Jesus has on the door when God says it's time, has a nail hole in it.
When we see Christ again His hair will be snow white. We will be able to touch the same wounds that Thomas touched. :(
We can hug Him.

Last edited:
He is the most beatiful out of everything including the whole Universe he is more beatiful than it, so we really don't know

How do you know? Im not disagreeing. Just asking how you know.

He is God that is one of his characteristics he is the High in everything

That is correct. The only thing I would add is that He was not made a beautiful human specimen for fear we would idolize Him for the wrong reason. His beauty is that Agape love.

So you know nothing of how the "trinity" came to be .

How do you know? Im not disagreeing. Just asking how you know.

He is God that is one of his characteristics he is the High in everything

That is correct. The only thing I would add is that He was not made a beautiful human specimen for fear we would idolize Him for the wrong reason. His beauty is that Agape love.

Yes, we don't really know what he is, some say he has a form, but he says he is nothing like us meaning he doesn't have law applied to him, no time, no gravity, no functioning body, we don't really know he is just there and I read that he tells some angels about things he is gonna do

BIK, I'm not aware of Him saying He is nothing like us. Could you point me to that? While He is not limited to our earthly dimensions, and was at one time without earthly form, once He took human form the Bibles says He keeps it. It is a human body, upgraded.
My description of Him comes from the Bible. When He came back after the crucifixion He had form to enable Thomas to feel His skin. He ate. He sang. He walked with feet. And demonstrated His upgrade by His ability to appear out of nowhere. With the upgrade He had dominion of dimensions.
And more is written in the Bible about His return than any other time in History. It describes His physical condition at length. His hair, His scars, and He has a name written on His thigh. He needs a thigh for that, no?

Forum List

Back