God is black.

Definitely Arabic Hebrew looking since most of the prophets are in the middle east, his face has so much light that we would pass out from it. Until in Paradaise he shows us his face

We don't really know exactly how he looks but he is very kind and generous according to Islam, and he talks about the righteous eating amazing fruits in Paradaise, lmao he loves fruits a lot

In Islam it says we will remember him by seeing his shin on the judgement day...I think the bible also says that, I'm not sure what they mean by shin

He is the most beatiful out of everything including the whole Universe he is more beatiful than it, so we really don't know

In Islam it says we will remember him by seeing his shin on the judgement day...I think the bible also says that, I'm not sure what they mean by shin

The Bible doesnt say that. But if you dont believe me, feel free to read for yourself.

Or at least arabic/semiric looking. Prove he/she is not.

Jesus was a Jew. Does that weigh heavily on the liberal mind?

I doubt it. They just seem to think it weighs heavily on ours. Which is silly. As if the Father or Christ would be any less incredible, full of love, or worthy of our praise if they have odd skin coloring.

Afros are worthless animals. God is not a worthless animal. Therefore, God is not black.

At one point, a Gospel describes Jesus' face as shining like the sun. Revelation describes Jesus with white hair and eyes like fire. The Old Testament, in reference to Jesus' (identified as King) appearance, describes him as fairer than any man (maybe a little hyperbolic, but point made).

There's nothing, no place in the Bible, that suggests Jesus was black or otherwise swarthy in appearance.

Given the virgin birth, Jesus incarnate would have had his own DNA, not semitic DNA.

Ariux, All children have their own DNA, even in the womb. While it differs from it's parent by 6%, the mothers contribution would still be apparent. King David was His grandfather on His Mom's side, which will fulfill Jewish law that He be Jewish to sit on the throne.

How about a change of pace, you prove your allegations. Prove that He is.......

As for Jesus, He looked like His Mom and acted like His Dad.

Last edited:
It is my understanding that God is a formless ocean of conciousness, nothing like a man.
Our souls are also a formless part of God, which is why we need bodies through which to express ourselves.

Ariux, All children have their own DNA, even in the womb. While it differs from it's parent by 6%, the mothers contribution would still be apparent. King David was His grandfather on His Mom's side, which will fulfill Jewish law that He be Jewish to sit on the throne.

How about a change of pace, you prove your allegations. Prove that He is.......

As for Jesus, He looked like His Mom and acted like His Dad.

He told the semetic Jewish tribes of Israel that they were made in his image.
Do you believe the bible or not?

Forum List

Back