God is black.

BIK, I'm not aware of Him saying He is nothing like us. Could you point me to that? While He is not limited to our earthly dimensions, and was at one time without earthly form, once He took human form the Bibles says He keeps it. It is a human body, upgraded.
My description of Him comes from the Bible. When He came back after the crucifixion He had form to enable Thomas to feel His skin. He ate. He sang. He walked with feet. And demonstrated His upgrade by His ability to appear out of nowhere. With the upgrade He had dominion of dimensions.
And more is written in the Bible about His return than any other time in History. It describes His physical condition at length. His hair, His scars, and He has a name written on His thigh. He needs a thigh for that, no?

He has a name written on his thigh? I'm Muslim btw and I have heard of something on his shin which we will know its him from looking at his shin...I don't really understand it but does the bible really describe his length and hair and scars? God has scars?

Goid had to have angels put down the angellic rebellion in heaven. If he is all powerful why did he need angels to put the rebellion down?

Goid had to have angels put down the angellic rebellion in heaven. If he is all powerful why did he need angels to put the rebellion down?

If Obama is so powerful, why did he need seal team six to take out Bin Laden?

The fact is leaders dont usually do the heavy lifting, even if they can.

If Obama is so powerful, why did he need seal team six to take out Bin Laden?

The fact is leaders dont usually do the heavy lifting, even if they can.

Drinking tonight?

I don't drink. If you arent really interested in having a rational conversation, why are you posting?

God is a space alien!!

So he is a green elf-like individual that came to spread peace, but we barbaric and selfish humans only wanted his technology and weapons thus driving god far far away into the heavens above us!!

OK--it is a joke. But so is this hang up on who or what god looks like?

So yuu make a definitive statement that you cannot actually prove then tell everyone else to disprove it.

God doesn't look like any of us we all look like him, besides God isn't limited to a human form hes a Holy Spirit so he can look however he wants to look.

Forum List

Back