God Help us, the clown in chief is overseas on impeachment day!!

This impeachment is the only accomplishment the Democrats have in their time in the majority. The American people expected much more when they gave Ds the majority. Pretty sad.

Check and see how many Bills they have passed and sent over to Mitch McConnell and he has done nothing but be Trump's flunky.

Trump has nothing to do with this impeachment so he can do whatever he wants. This whole fiasco is a fabrication of our incompetent Democrats.
The evidence against him is undisputable and overwhelming. Do you think that everyone who gave testimony was lying?

Let's see if Mulvany, Pompeo, Guiliani, etc. are willing to come in testify and exonerate him.

This impeachment is the only accomplishment the Democrats have in their time in the majority. The American people expected much more when they gave Ds the majority. Pretty sad.

Check and see how many Bills they have passed and sent over to Mitch McConnell and he has done nothing but be Trump's flunky.
Was it how Reid did it to cover obummer? Like that?

Reid? I didn't realize he is still the majority leader in the Senate.

Trump has nothing to do with this impeachment so he can do whatever he wants. This whole fiasco is a fabrication of our incompetent Democrats.
The evidence against him is undisputable and overwhelming. Do you think that everyone who gave testimony was lying?
I don't think they were lying. They embellished until they invariably got caught trying to interject personal opinions into testimony. The problem is that people like you will always think what you want to think regardless of the facts. So if the evidence is so undisputable and overwhelming, we don't need to waste time and money on any more testimony. Right after each sides summation of their case we should go right to the vote for removal.

Reid? I didn't realize he is still the majority leader in the Senate.
Yes, Reid, and the never forgotten Obummer.

His monkey handlers decided to send their pet project, Trump overseas to a world stage to create headlines to offset the start of today's impeachment trials. One need only imagine what the moronic simp, Trump will do and say while there. I'm 1000% certain, the Switz owe us money and he'll demand payment with check or visa card, I'm 1000% certain he's gonna talk bad about the democrats when asked his opinion on global warming and what time it is and I'm 1000% certain, once he leaves, all the leaders will be once again laughing at his stupid dumb ass AGAIN BEHIND HIS BACK ON MIC!!.

The President doesn't have to sit in Washington DC during a Fake Impeachment. Life goes on, and his work goes one, regardless of Liberal Witch Hunts.

I'm sure he will exercise his right to Speak Truth to Power when he's abroad and reporters ask hm about the Fake Impeachment and he will hold no punches

His monkey handlers decided to send their pet project, Trump overseas to a world stage to create headlines to offset the start of today's impeachment trials. One need only imagine what the moronic simp, Trump will do and say while there. I'm 1000% certain, the Switz owe us money and he'll demand payment with check or visa card, I'm 1000% certain he's gonna talk bad about the democrats when asked his opinion on global warming and what time it is and I'm 1000% certain, once he leaves, all the leaders will be once again laughing at his stupid dumb ass AGAIN BEHIND HIS BACK ON MIC!!.
Poor, poor, racist Tig. You are one dumb broad...

Obamamonkey hasn't been president for three years, ya little commie fuck....try and keep up with the times.

there are a multitude of bills that passed the house, but turtleboy won't even bring them to the senate floor for debate.

bills that include: lowering drug costs, election protection, net neutrality, a veteran child care bill.....

The Reality ... Democrats still consistently failing the American people while Trump has nothing but success despite the liberal crybabies..

there are a multitude of bills that passed the house, but turtleboy won't even bring them to the senate floor for debate.

bills that include: lowering drug costs, election protection, net neutrality, a veteran child care bill.....

The Reality ... Democrats still consistently failing the American people while Trump has nothing but success despite the liberal crybabies..

This is President Trump's most tremendous achievement, his outstanding success in getting things done, in spite of Ultraliberal Obstructionism.

The Tremendous trade deals, the fabulous judicial appointments, the record low unemployment and record high markets, the resolution of the border crisis and caravans marching through the Land of Tacos, etc.

If Trump wasn't such an unbelievably fantastic success, there wouldn't be the anxiety in trying to impeach him.

But when all of this is over, Trump will be declared Innocent as a new born babe, and that will be something the libs can never take away from him

And yet you don't make a festering boil on DJT's sphinter ring.

That can't feel very good..... hmmm?

You racist asshole, so now Trump’s an albino monkey?! All us white people remind you and your ilk of albino monkeys says it all.

You racist asshole, so now Trump’s an albino monkey?! All us white people remind you and your ilk of albino monkeys says it all.

Calling Trump an albino monkey is an insult to albino monkeys.

Trump is an embarrassment.
He has long graduated from being an embarrassment, he now holds the title of W.T.F for the rest of his effin life, along with his supporters and the GOP

& he will always be known for being the 3rd prez in US history to have ever been impeached.

& that drives him crazy.
I doubt he cares. After all Trump isn't a career politician and isn't particularly interested in what he will be known as. If history destroys the democrats it will be quite enough

Pelosi's fake, politically motivated impeachment has rendered the Stalinist democrats completely irrelevant in the modern world.

Forum List

Back