God Help us, the clown in chief is overseas on impeachment day!!

His monkey handlers decided to send their pet project, Trump overseas to a world stage to create headlines to offset the start of today's impeachment trials. One need only imagine what the moronic simp, Trump will do and say while there. I'm 1000% certain, the Switz owe us money and he'll demand payment with check or visa card, I'm 1000% certain he's gonna talk bad about the democrats when asked his opinion on global warming and what time it is and I'm 1000% certain, once he leaves, all the leaders will be once again laughing at his stupid dumb ass AGAIN BEHIND HIS BACK ON MIC!!.
Oh....so you think Trump timed this?
My understanding is Nancy Pelosi chose to hold onto the articles of impeachment till now...not Trump..probably to keep anything Trump was doing overseas out of the headlines.
And I also make a note of your calling Trump a monkey you fucking racist.
Yeah he's a monkey ass white mf, and?
Another fake knee grow posting at USMB

Trump has nothing to do with this impeachment so he can do whatever he wants. This whole fiasco is a fabrication of our incompetent Democrats.
The evidence against him is undisputable and overwhelming. Do you think that everyone who gave testimony was lying?
There is no evidence against him. There is one witness, Sondland, and he supports Trump. The people who gave testimony were two kinds. The witness who didn't hear or see anything but heard it from someone who heard it from someone else who got it from a reliable source. Then there was the expert. The expert didn't hear or see anything. They didn't talk to anyone that saw or heard anything. They just gave an opinion on what they saw in Stephen Colbert. So.... No witnesses.

His monkey handlers decided to send their pet project, Trump overseas to a world stage to create headlines to offset the start of today's impeachment trials. One need only imagine what the moronic simp, Trump will do and say while there. I'm 1000% certain, the Switz owe us money and he'll demand payment with check or visa card, I'm 1000% certain he's gonna talk bad about the democrats when asked his opinion on global warming and what time it is and I'm 1000% certain, once he leaves, all the leaders will be once again laughing at his stupid dumb ass AGAIN BEHIND HIS BACK ON MIC!!.
tiger are you going to leave the country or commit suicide if trump is re-elected?...just wondering...

Our forum democrats are some of the best on the internet

TDS is so entertaining
D58960B4-1F4C-4012-B5B8-25B8E0FDEEC8.jpeg

This impeachment is the only accomplishment the Democrats have in their time in the majority. The American people expected much more when they gave Ds the majority. Pretty sad.

Check and see how many Bills they have passed and sent over to Mitch McConnell and he has done nothing but be Trump's flunky.
Was it how Reid did it to cover obummer? Like that?

Reid? I didn't realize he is still the majority leader in the Senate.
Yes, Reid, and the never forgotten Obummer.

Why didn't Reid write the impeachment rules?

Trump is an embarrassment.
I was always taken aback by Obama over there. A person out of his element from a backward village cozying up to elitist snobs from the modern cities. He was never a threat to them though. They purposely uplifted him as a globalist ploy. This man Trump though actually had the audacity to ask them to pay a bit more for their daily bread instead of us paying for them. We got the expected answers. And you...oh you! All those years spouting the same things about others paying their fair share. And we get a President who tackles the issue and you sell him out. You become traitors. Those elitist over there wouldn't have most of you clean their toilets. That's how low they think of you. Azzhole fools!

Obamamonkey hasn't been president for three years, ya little commie fuck....try and keep up with the times.
He was president for the first 6 years of a rising economy. Sorry you missed it but spending so much time under your sheet and hood doesn`t really keep you informed.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

Obamamonkey hasn't been president for three years, ya little commie fuck....try and keep up with the times.
He was president for the first 6 years of a rising economy. Sorry you missed it but spending so much time under your sheet and hood doesn`t really keep you informed.
Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart
So if this is true why did obummer add 30 million more to the food stamp rolls?

He has done the right thing by ignoring them. When the public sees him not taking it seriously. That they will not take it serious. Now Nancy and the rest of them better come up with ways to liven up the impeachment proceedings before the public looses interest.

3mr330.gif

He has long graduated from being an embarrassment, he now holds the title of W.T.F for the rest of his effin life, along with his supporters and the GOP

& he will always be known for being the 3rd prez in US history to have ever been impeached.

& that drives him crazy.

It also drives him up the wall that his predecessor, Barack Obama was well respected by other world leaders. Trump knows that when he goes on these trips, all the other leaders might be politely paying attention to him, but everybody in the room is thinking he's a abject moron. No world leader (besides his BFF's Putin, Erdogan, and Kim) will ever view him with anything other than disdain.

He has long graduated from being an embarrassment, he now holds the title of W.T.F for the rest of his effin life, along with his supporters and the GOP

& he will always be known for being the 3rd prez in US history to have ever been impeached.

& that drives him crazy.
Yep and the first impeached president to win reelection. Oh and the next Democrat president will be impeached, if we don't like him. See how that works?

& that drives him crazy.

It also drives him up the wall that his predecessor, Barack Obama was well respected by other world leaders. Trump knows that when he goes on these trips, all the other leaders might be politely paying attention to him, but everybody in the room is thinking he's a abject moron. No world leader (besides his BFF's Putin, Erdogan, and Kim) will ever view him with anything other than disdain.
61893035_2311124589140949_8416988383682756608_n.jpg

This impeachment is the only accomplishment the Democrats have in their time in the majority. The American people expected much more when they gave Ds the majority. Pretty sad.

And, it's a fake impeachment.
Yet the Dem fools have no idea.

Trump has nothing to do with this impeachment so he can do whatever he wants. This whole fiasco is a fabrication of our incompetent Democrats.
The evidence against him is undisputable and overwhelming. Do you think that everyone who gave testimony was lying?
The whole thing is based on a lie. Schiff's dramatic lying story telling of the phone call was fabricated by him. Trump released the transcript of the phone call. It should've ended there.

The actual "evidence" exonerates him -
You are imply too stupid of a Dem Sheep to know it.

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” sort of threads?
Did someone say “monkey”?

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

Forum List

Back