God Hates the World

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
and all her people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsipv1jTQC8]YouTube - Westboro - God Hates The World[/ame]

Yummy, yummy kids.

Last edited:
Extreme groups like this give good Christian people a bad rap. Religion is like sugar in your coffee. If you don't have enough in there, it's a bit too bitter. If you have too much in there, it's just awful in taste. Somewhere in the middle is where most people like to sugar their coffee. Religion is the same way.

God loved the world enough to offer His Son as a sacrifice, but He really hates the world.

Ill never understand the reasoning behind those people.

For god so hated his only begotten son, who was himself, that he sent himself, as his son to suffer and die and the world he had made, which was a failure, so that he mioght pay his debt to himself in his own suffering unto himself...

or some shit like that

Extreme groups like this give good Christian people a bad rap. Religion is like sugar in your coffee. If you don't have enough in there, it's a bit too bitter. If you have too much in there, it's just awful in taste. Somewhere in the middle is where most people like to sugar their coffee. Religion is the same way.

I prefer the SIMPLE TRUTH as revealed in scripture. God has revealed enough knowledge about Himself to enable us to live a righteous life with empathy toward our fellow man, if we but obey His advise.....all else, is secret and belongs to Him. "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, THAT WE MIGHT DO ALL THE WORKS OF THIS LAW." -- Deut. 29:29.

Man finds trouble only when he attempts to inject personal opinion and dogmatic tradition to explain the many variances away from the actual and literal word. We are admonished not to go beyond what is written, as RESPECT for the SILENCE of God's will is commanded, "Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sake, THAT YOU MAY LEARN IN US NOT TO THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the another. FOR WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER........" -- 1 Cor. 4:6-7.

Indeed....just what is beyond WHAT IS NOT WRITTEN? It is nothing but the territory of WHAT IS NOT REVEALED....and who does it belong to as referenced to DEUT. 29-29? Again an inspired Apostle informs us to stay within the bounds of what is revealed, "Whoever transgresses and does not abide WITHIN the DOCTRINE of Christ does not have God. He who abides WITHIN the DOCTRINE of CHRIST has both the Father and THE SON." -- 2 John 9-10. It goes further, ".....if anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, DO NOT RECEIVE HIM INTO YOUR HOUSE OR GREET HIM, for he who greets him....shares in his evil deeds."

And just where does the CHRISTIAN receive the DOCTRINE that has the capacity to make the 'man of God', perfectly righteous and leads him into ALL GOOD WORKS? God is quite clear in HIS DIVINE revelation in consideration of DOCTRINE.....as ALL SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED OF GOD, not portions of it...but the entirety thereof is what ESTABLISHES TRUTH THAT IS EVERLASTING. God has admonished us to CONSIDER THE "SUM/TOTAL"....before attempting to establish the entire truth. -- Ps.119:160. Indeed.....a 1/2 truth, can quickly become a WHOLE lie.

Take note....EXACTLY where GOD instructs us to take our DOCTRINE, not from the false revelations of a TV preacher that presents ONE passage from the HOLY SCRIPTURES and dedicates an entire hour informing you of what HIS OPINION might be of what this CHERRY PICKED passage might consist.....and in the next breath he/she tells you, "GOD LOVES YOU...but, SEND YOUR MONEY TO MY ADDRESS." God instructs us to take our Doctrine from ONE PLACE...HIS WORD....as all of it is inspired by HE, the Creator, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for Doctrine, for Reproof, for Correction, for Instruction in righteousness; That THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE 'PERFECT' THROUGHLY FURNISHED UNTO.....'ALL' GOOD WORKS." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17. Indeed it is most difficult to ADD UNTO PERFECTION....as God tells us the scriptures ALONE have the capacity to make the man of God perfect.....JUST WHAT can any FAKE TV EVANGELIST teach us....expect how to send them our money under false pretense?

Peter tells everyone when they speak concerning the faith of our professed religion to speak as if it were the very words of God that we are speaking of -- 1 Peter 4:11. And just how do we speak only the words of God? By not going beyond what is written and injecting our personal opinion or dogmatic tradition that can not be established in the SCRIPTURES as TRUTH.

It is only logical to CONCLUDE that if anyone takes Doctrine from the SILENCE of the SCRIPTURES (things not written but opined about in nothing by mental DOGMA)....is IMPLYING THAT GOD LIED and did not give us everything that we need pertaining to LIFE and Godliness -- 2 Peter 1:3.

Last edited:

No fuckin way ...

Religion is like a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich. When you try to bite it ...the grape jelly slips out and stains your pants.

For god so hated his only begotten son, who was himself, that he sent himself, as his son to suffer and die and the world he had made, which was a failure, so that he mioght pay his debt to himself in his own suffering unto himself...

or some shit like that

Speaking of being CONFUSED about the ACTUAL content of the WORD. Jesus is not the FATHER, and was never propagated as being Father God...the authority of the Godhead. Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God, and is God much like I am my fathers son....just what else could I BE.....a cow...a goat? Thus, Jesus is God in the same instance that I have the characteristics and traits of MY FATHER. Jesus was born of a WOMAN...and under the Law -- Gal. 4:4. Thus, Jesus was indeed a MAN, in the fact that He was born of a woman, but also was equal to God in the fact that, ".....All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth." -- Matthew 28:18. As He is the only Begotten Son of Father God, who became flesh and dwelt among man ( John 1:14). And He was given the Spirit of God.......WITHOUT MEASURE ( John 3:34-35).

Jesus is to sit in reign of the kingdom of God on the throne of David, already having attained such a position with His ascension (Act 2:29-36)...which is a spiritual kingdom existing not in a literal sense but in Spirit....INSIDE everyone that obeys the precepts of Christianity -- Luke 17:21-22. He is to sit in reign of this spiritual kingdom....aka the church (Matthew 16:18,28).....that He personally declared that those whom He taught in the 1st century would not taste of death until they saw this spiritual kingdom come with POWER -- Mark 9:1, for all time, till the end of the age the judgment. And indeed the kingdom did come.....it came on the day of Pentecost after the ascension of the Christ in the 1st century...with POWER (Acts 2:1-4), as Peter who had been given the earthly keys to that kingdom and bound on earth what was bound in heaven (Matthew 16:19), BY HIS WORDS he presented with the first Gospel Sermon in the last age of mankind....he, Peter, opened the door and informed everyone just what they need do to become a citizen thereof. (Acts 2:38)

Its clear that you do not comprehend the nature of the Godhead.....which consists of 3 divine and distinctly different personalities that bear record in heaven. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost....with All 3 working as ONE, yet distinct...in nature and personality. "For there are three that bear record in heaven: The Father, The Word (Jesus as referenced to John 1:1) and the Holy Spirit, AND THESE THREE ARE ONE." -- 1 John 5:7.

What did you think that Jesus prayed to Himself, always? Its very easy to demonstrate these 3 as being separate, yet acting as ONE in purpose, "As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven opened up, and He saw the Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) descending like a dove and lighting upon Him. And a voice from Heaven (all in the same instant) said, 'This is My beloved Son, whom I love , with Him I am well pleased.'" -- Matthew 3:16-17. Here we have demonstrated ALL 3 parts of the Godhead being in the exact same place at the same time....different, distinct, and acting in TOTAL HARMONY of purpose.

Even in the Old Testament....God is mentioned as existing in the PLURAL....as we find God described as "US", and "We". Yet there is only ONE GOD. Its a simple concept. And can be compared much as one describes a family. There is the Father, the Mother, and the Child, all existing to make up one single entity.............A FAMILY, with the father as the final authority. Just as described in scripture, Jesus is to sit in reign until such time as the LAST JUDGMENT, when He has placed all the enemies of God UNDER HIS FOOT, at which time the kingdom is given back to the FATHER. -- 1 Cor. 15:24-25.

Last edited:
teaching little kids that shit should result in having your kids taken away

People like you should be prevented from breeding and forced to see a shrink. Hateful little man.

right... because I'm the one teaching little kids to sing about how god hates them :cuckoo:

You are trying to teach people to not believe in God. You are worse then any bible thumper that tries to convert people to believe. You twist everything into an attack on religion. You have made so many asinine threads on the subject Gunny told you no more.

First off, I educate people so they may be enlightened and the world a better place

your god does not exist, and this has been proven

gunny never said a damn thing

these people should be arrested for the psychological abuse and trauma to this children

What sort of father purposefully tortures and kills his only son? Sounds like a devil to me...

Why do your gods pray to eachother?

Therein lies the RUB......you believe and accept as truth that YOU have a choice in accepting God or denying the existence thereof. When in reality, regardless of what you believe.....YOU are adrift upon the sea of His grace and mercy, without promise of tomorrow. You blindly expect the sun to arise every morning as it has since the times of antiquity.....BUT YOU ARE POWERLESS to control your physical fate. Therefore regardless of your acceptance or accolades of denial......you live in a world of illusion, with that illusion being SELF CONTROL. I find it amusing, when one professes to the fact of living and existing WITHOUT HOPE....yet owes his very existence and continuance thereof to the very AUTHORITY that is denied in human pomposity. As proven....you can not explain the fact of your very existence in this realm of physical reality....but you blindly deny that you owe that contingent existence upon anything other than YOURSELF. I would venture to declare that you have never once in your physical existence ASKED for advise from your father....being the perfect example of a totally self sufficient human, that survives only by the wit of his mind. Amusing, but your logic or lack thereof lacks....DIRECTION. An ISLAND......right in the middle of the SEA of God's GRACE. :clap2:

The truth? The only reason that you continue to exist? The longsuffering and LOVE that God has for ALL mankind...as He patiently awaits everyone to exercise their gift of FREE WILL, "This is Good and Acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; WHO WOULD HAVE ALL MEN SAVED, and come to the knowledge of the truth." -- 1 Thess. 2:13. Quite an inversion to YOUR false propagation that God hates the world....no? For you see....the kingdom of God is a Spiritual Kingdom ( a realm that you continually deny.....yet can not debunk with any form of empirical authority) and exists, not in your choices projected upon another in your bigotry and hatred....but citizenship therein rests in ONE PLACE....the heart and mind of those that accept the righteous nature and authority of God....the only one that can keep YOU OUT is YOU. "The kingdom of God does not come with OBSERVATION ( a trait of reality that you can not seem to do without, if you do not see it....it does not exist...right? Yet, can you see the most powerful entity know to mankind....the ATOM and its sub-atomic particles? Or can you see the life force that animates or quickens a lump of dead matter, that is so powerful that it gives reason and forethought of direction to this lump of CARBON based matter.....to a point of becoming self aware of its own existence?); Nor will they say, 'SEE HERE!' or 'SEE THERE!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within YOU." -- Luke 17:20-21 Therefore it is only your denial thereof that keeps you OUT....without HOPE.

The one truth that I have witnessed first hand....there are no atheists when one is staring directly into the face of eternity....without hope. (Abba, very quickly becomes a part of their secular vocabulary), Grown men weep like children....as you stand helplessly by and watch the life's blood drain from their physical body......always with one demand, WATER, as the thrust becomes unbearable, you try to comfort them as they cry out for the comfort of home and loved ones....but you are HELPLESS and can offer only the chemical comfort of a morphine stick. Indeed there is more to life than meets the eye of OBSERVATION. Seek and you will find the truth to those answers. (91 B)

Last edited:
Why do your gods pray to eachother?

Therein lies the RUB......you believe and accept as truth that YOU have a choice in accepting God or denying the existence thereof. When in reality, regardless of what you believe.....YOU are adrift upon the sea of His grace and mercy, without promise of tomorrow. You blindly expect the sun to arise every morning as it has since the times of antiquity.....BUT YOU ARE POWERLESS to control your physical fate. Therefore regardless of your acceptance or accolades of denial......you live in a world of illusion, with that illusion being SELF CONTROL. I find it amusing, when one professes to the fact of living and existing WITHOUT HOPE....yet owes his very existence and continuance thereof to the very AUTHORITY that is denied in human pomposity. I would venture to declare that you have never once in your ASKED for advise from your father....being the perfect example of a totally self sufficient human, that survives only the wit of his mind. Amusing. :clap2:

Dude...lay off the caps lock. Makes you sound like a nutjob.

Wait....nevermind. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back