God Calling

February 10 – The Life-Line
I am your Savior, your Savior from sins’ thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, “All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?” But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, “He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.”

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit’s reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

From the end of the earth will I cry onto thee, when my heart is
overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
Jesus already paid for my sins, that bill is taken care of already.

He cant call me. Im on the no call list

Along with the no-fly list and catch a predator list...( TN look and shake his head )

Now if some divine being calls ( no not me even though you most likely scream God help me after reading my gibberish ) you I wonder how quickly your head explodes?

I am your Savior, your Savior from sins’ thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, “All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?” But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, “He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.”

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit’s reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

You don't believe Jesus existed, let alone died for your sins. You can't wrap your mind around it.

You don't believe Jesus existed, let alone died for your sins. You can't wrap your mind around it.
He possibly existed, and if all your bs stories in the bible are true, then I have nothing to worry about, my sin bill is already paid.

He possibly existed, and if all your bs stories in the bible are true, then I have nothing to worry about, my sin bill is already paid.
You have everything to worry about.

Sounds like a pretty pompous dude.
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way.
So an invisible being actually "said" this? Or is this another alliterative/bullshit story?
You ever prune a bush?
Ya, my own. :D
What did it look like after you pruned it?
What does this have to do with anything in the bible, and specifically with God being made to seem like a pompous ass? :dunno:

Jesus died for my sins. Yes or no?

I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way.
So an invisible being actually "said" this? Or is this another alliterative/bullshit story?
You ever prune a bush?
What does this have to do with anything in the bible, and specifically with God being made to seem like a pompous ass? :dunno:
Well you won't find out unless you answer the question.

It's more complicated than that. He died because of our sins. We all killed Him.

You ever prune a bush?
Which will no doubt lead to another question on our way out into the desert... :lol:

It's more complicated than that. He died because of our sins. We all killed Him.
So you're saying YES! Jesus died for my sins. See? I was right all along. :D

And FYI, I had nothing to do with killing him. I wasn't born yet.

So you're saying YES! Jesus died for my sins. See? I was right all along. :D

And FYI, I had nothing to do with killing him. I wasn't born yet.
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. That doesn't make it so.

You ever prune a bush?
Which will no doubt lead to another question on our way out into the desert... :lol:
Yes, it will lead to at least one more question. But that should be all I need to make my point. I will understand if you don't want to answer.

Yes, it will lead to at least one more question. But that should be all I need to make my point. I will understand if you don't want to answer.
I understand why YOU don't want to answer, because as usual, you can't.

I understand why YOU don't want to answer, because as usual, you can't.
I already explained that to you. Your call. I have no preference.

Forum List

Back