God Calling

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
“Not one woman, but two have written this book; and they seek no praise. They have elected to remain anonymous and to be called “Two Listeners.” But the claim which they make is an astonishing one, that their message has been given to them, today, here in England, by the Living Christ Himself.” A.J. Russell

January 21 – A Crowded Day
Believe that I am with you and controlling all. When My Word has gone forth, all are powerless against it.

Be calm. Never fear. You have much to learn. Go on until you can take the most crowded day with a song. “Sing unto the Lord.” The finest accompaniment to a Song of Praise to Me is a very crowded day. Let Love be the motif running through all.

Be glad all the time. Rejoice exceedingly. Joy in Me. Rest in Me. Never be afraid. Pray more. Do not get worried. I am thy Helper. “Underneath are the Everlasting Arms.” You cannot get below that. Rest in them, as a tired child rests.

Be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said,
I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. – Hebrews 13:5

January 22 – Gray Days

Be not afraid. I am your God, your Deliverer. From all evil, I will deliver you. Trust Me. Fear not.

Never forget your “Thank you.” Do you not see it is a lesson? You MUST say “Thank You” on the grayest days. You MUST do it. All cannot be light unless you do. There is gray-day practice. It is absolutely necessary.

My death upon the Cross was not only necessary to save a world, it was necessary if only to train My disciples. It was all a part of their training: My entering Jerusalem in triumph; My washing the disciples’ feet; My sorrow-time in Gethsemane; My being despised, judged, crucified, buried. Every step was necessary to their development – and so with you.

If a gray day is not one of thankfulness, the lesson has to be repeated until it is. Not to everyone is it so. But only to those who ask to serve Me well, and to do much for Me. A great work requires a great and careful training.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy
God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold
thee with the right hand of my righteousness. – Isaiah 41:10

Last edited:
January 23 – How Power Comes
Lord, Thou art our Refuge. Our God, in Thee do we trust. O Master, come and talk with us.

All power is given unto Me. It is Mine to give, Mine to withhold, but even I have to acknowledge that I cannot withhold it from the soul that dwells near Me, because it is then not a gift, but passes insensibly from Me to My disciples.

It is breathed in by the soul who lives in My Presence.

Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence – and then, without speaking, you have those things you desire of Me, Strength – Power – Joy – Riches.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. – Psalm 91:1

“Not one woman, but two have written this book; and they seek no praise. They have elected to remain anonymous and to be called “Two Listeners.” But the claim which they make is an astonishing one, that their message has been given to them, today, here in England, by the Living Christ Himself.” A.J. Russell

Believe that I am with you and controlling all. When My Word has gone forth, all are powerless against it.

Be calm. Never fear. You have much to learn. Go on until you can take the most crowded day with a song. “Sing unto the Lord.” The finest accompaniment to a Song of Praise to Me is a very crowded day. Let Love be the motif running through all.

Be glad all the time. Rejoice exceedingly. Joy in Me. Rest in Me. Never be afraid. Pray more. Do not get worried. I am thy Helper. “Underneath are the Everlasting Arms.” You cannot get below that. Rest in them, as a tired child rests.

January 22 – Gray Days

Be not afraid. I am your God, your Deliverer. From all evil, I will deliver you. Trust Me. Fear not.

Never forget your “Thank you.” Do you not see it is a lesson? You MUST say “Thank You” on the grayest days. You MUST do it. All cannot be light unless you do. There is gray-day practice. It is absolutely necessary.

My death upon the Cross was not only necessary to save a world, it was necessary if only to train My disciples. It was all a part of their training: My entering Jerusalem in triumph; My washing the disciples’ feet; My sorrow-time in Gethsemane; My being despised, judged, crucified, buried. Every step was necessary to their development – and so with you.

If a gray day is not one of thankfulness, the lesson has to be repeated until it is. Not to everyone is it so. But only to those who ask to serve Me well, and to do much for Me. A great work requires a great and careful training.

Ya, and? Got a point?

January 22 – Gray Days

Ya, and? Got a point?
After 2000 years God is back giving people messages.

Actually the last time was 1800 when he visited Joseph smith

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. – Psalm 91:1"

They must be talking about me, I live high up in the mountains in the woods in a place that's hard to find. So I live in the shadow of god. Sweet. :D

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. – Psalm 91:1"

They must be talking about me, I live high up in the mountains in the woods in a place that's hard to find. So I live in the shadow of god. Sweet. :D
I've heard Christians say the next time God comes back it's going to be the end days and to never believe people like this.

Well I can testify that he is with us.
The Lord is with my husband who survied the big widow maker.
Has only 1/5 th of his heart working right now.
We are praying that he will get at least 50% of the function of his heart back in a 2 week period or more.
Is not on oxygen and as of todays readings, has normal blood pressure readings.
Docs and nurses are baffled by it.
We both know its power prayers and our faith that it's the Lord walking with him. :)

January 24 Your Great Reward
You pray for Faith, and you are told to do so. But I make provision in the House of My Abiding for those who turn towards Me and yet have weak knees and hearts that faint. Be not afraid. I am your God. Your Great Reward. Yours to look up and say, “All is well.”

I am your Guide. Do not want to see the road ahead. Go just one step at a time. I rarely grant the long vista to My disciples, especially in personal affairs, for one step at a time is the best way to cultivate Faith.

You are in uncharted waters. But the Lord of all Seas is with you, the Controller of all Storms is with you. Sing with Joy. You follow the Lord of Limitations, as well as the God in whose service is perfect freedom.

He, the God of the Universe, confined Himself within the narrow limits of a Baby-form and, in growing Boyhood, and young Manhood, submitted to your human limitations, and you have to learn that your vision and power, boundless as far as spiritual things are concerned, must in temporal affairs submit to limitations, too.

But I am with you. It was when the disciples gave up effort after a night of fruitless fishing, that I came, and the nets broke with the overabundance of supply.

He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth
much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. – John 15:5

Well I can testify that he is with us.
The Lord is with my husband who survied the big widow maker.
Has only 1/5 th of his heart working right now.
We are praying that he will get at least 50% of the function of his heart back in a 2 week period or more.
Is not on oxygen and as of todays readings, has normal blood pressure readings.
Docs and nurses are baffled by it.
We both know its power prayers and our faith that it's the Lord walking with him. :)
Peach, that is amazing! The Lord must indeed be with your husband. You two are in my prayers.

January 22 – Gray Days

I've read books written by Saints/mystics that have conversed with God. That some anonymous person has conversed with God too, is not that hard to believe. God loves all of us and is always there guiding us. Most of us simply are not listening to Him.

If your looking at this book from a neutral standpoint Or have found inspiration from it..I don't mean to offend but...
There are umpteen red flags in it that are anything but Christian.
Automated writing , with a passive mind is not from God.

• “I need you more than you need me” (p. 60).
• “I await the commands of my children” (p. 63).
• “I do not delay My second coming. My followers delay it” (p. 177).

The above is worth about 50 red flags lol

Below is part of a review I read.
“The good thoughts and inspiring statements attributed to Christ in God Calling often are combined with faulty theology and the misinterpretation of Scripture. True communications from the ‘Living Christ’ would not have these defects.”

If your looking at this book from a neutral standpoint Or have found inspiration from it..I don't mean to offend but...
There are umpteen red flags in it that are anything but Christian.
Automated writing , with a passive mind is not from God.

• “I need you more than you need me” (p. 60).
• “I await the commands of my children” (p. 63).
• “I do not delay My second coming. My followers delay it” (p. 177).

The above is worth about 50 red flags lol

Below is part of a review I read.
“The good thoughts and inspiring statements attributed to Christ in God Calling often are combined with faulty theology and the misinterpretation of Scripture. True communications from the ‘Living Christ’ would not have these defects.”
That's been debated for 80 years.

January 25 The Way of Happiness
Complete surrender of every moment to God is the foundation of happiness, the superstructure is the joy of Communion with Him. And that is, for each, the place, the mansion, I went to prepare for you.

My followers have misunderstood that, and looked too often upon that promise as referring only to an After-Life, and too often – far too often – upon this life as a something to be struggled through in order to get the reward and the joy of the next.

Seek to carry out all I say, and such understanding, insight, vision, and joy will be yours as shall pass indeed all understanding. The plans of God are very wonderful – beyond your highest hopes.

Cling to thoughts of protection, safety, guidance.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present
your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which
is your reasonable service. – Romans 12:1

Forum List

Back