God bless Texas. No homeless sleeping on the streets

God bless the great state of Texas for having a great Governor like Abbot.

They are not going to put up with the same silly shit as the Communist states.

Go be crazy and worthless someplace else.

Governor Abbott calls out Austin for changes to homeless ordinances

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."

Austin is the Texas enclave of democommie shitforbrains types. It's a college town so that figures.

Austin is the San Francisco of Texas. The only good thing there is Franklin's BBQ.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the GOP cutting federal taxes on the rich and giant corporations and federal aid to the states, so that states and localities raise taxes and fees to ridiculous heights. Great job GOP! LOL. Google the only tax graph you need to know and get these statistics. They only get worse and worse under this give away to the rich GOP tax system. If you count all taxes, everyone pays about the same in taxes percentage-wise....only the GOP propaganda machine makes this mess possible...
You: :102:

:laughing0301:

Texas is BUTTFUCKING California right now, and Cali can't do SHIT about it.

Damn...you're sounding a bit homo-erotic in your desire to do what?? To California?
So?

You have a problem with homo-eroticism? Are you a bigot?

I am comfortable in my manhood that I don't fear gays or gayness. You?

Nope..no problem....I think it suits you.
Cool.

You're so pissed that you didn't get a rise out of me.

:laughing0301:

RTTF! Naw...was more scared that I might....get a rise out of you!

I have no worries about Texas, as for California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington well lets just say some have jumped into the Abyss and a few others are well on their way. Call it what you may but the fact remains aforementioned states all have enormous homeless populations sucking the standard of living and quality of live out of their tax payers.

Austin is the Texas enclave of democommie shitforbrains types. It's a college town so that figures.
One institution in particular that deserves zero respect and should be closed forever.

Yep intelligence and being well-informed are fatal to your crap, brainwashed functional moron. Texas's reputation For loudmouth idiots is safe!

Pretty sure I do. I call out big government bullshit everytime I see it.
Horse shit. I believe you defended Obamacare.

I have attacked ObamaCare for the whole time I have been on this forum. Fuck dude, get a life and quit making up shit about me
I can't remember everything you ever posted, but I seem to recall you defending it. However, you attack Trump relentlessly. That pretty much makes you a left-winger.

GG is all over the place and more interested in trolling than discussion. I don't have on ignore but I very seldom pay attention to any of his silly bullshit.

...and yes he is afflicted with the TDS mental illness.

You are half right, I am all over the place. that is because I am not a partisan sheep like you. I have my own views and opinions and they do not mesh with either major party.

You might want to try and have an original thought just once in your life and see how it feels.

Haha...”original thoughts” as you see them, lead to a hardcore case of megalomania, becoming too smart for God/religion and votes cast for Hulk Hogan and or Gary Johnson. Thanks...I’ll take “sheep” any day.

Ya, when you have a real problem with homelessness, banning it isn't a solution. You cant ban it, only the behavior of it. Who here really has helped a homeless person? I've taken one in before. The evil of homelessness goes way beyond peeing in public. Are you against the govt. helping or would you prefer it to to be churches?

I ask, what other issues do you believe should fuck off? Let's shrink the middle class even more so that even they need help. Good luck w hating homelessness and the rest of your hate.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

One institution in particular that deserves zero respect and should be closed forever.

Yep intelligence and being well-informed are fatal to your crap, brainwashed functional moron. Texas's reputation For loudmouth idiots is safe!
Go fuck your ignorant commie self right up the ass.

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - Texas Governor Greg Abbott is calling out the City of Austin for changing ruled regarding the homeless. Last week, council members loosened laws surrounding camping, lying down in public spaces, and soliciting.

Abbott said on Twitter on Sunday, June 23 that he has no problem getting involved and trying to override these changes that were just made. "f Austin— or any other Texas city—permits camping on city streets it will be yet another local ordinance the State of Texas will override."

Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws. It is getting bad when Red state governors turn into big government shrills.
Yeah....nothing like needles, syringes, feces, urine, drugs, assorted trash, sleeping bags, foul body odor and tents lining the streets to make citizens feel safe in their community.

The citizens of the community elected the City council, if they do not like their choices, they are free to replace them. They, in my opinion, do not need the state butting in any more than the states need the Fed butting in.
Should the state butt-in if a town decides to have separate schools for blacks and whites?

Last edited:
I just love it when these Moon Bats get all worked up over Illegals and homeless. They don't have a clue what real America is all about.

Oh the Nazi thingy again.

Like the Illegals being in "concentration camps".

What else you got Moon Bat?
They are concentration camps, you can call them by any name you wish but they are shitholes you send unwanted people to suffer. Just because they do not have gas chambers and ovens (yet) does not make them anything that belongs in a free country.

And yet when Obama was sending them there none of you complained at all.

When Obama was breaking families up you sat silently...

The only time those like you care is when your political party is out of power...
Even were all that true this is the price of getting obvious sadistic pleasure from treating migrants like shit. The right now owns every terrible thing that happens to these people while in custody for no other reason then it is difficult to find one of you that seems to give a shit if they live or die.

Pelosi is Speaker of the House, so she is part owner with McConnell and Trump but as usual you will ignore reality like you did when Pelosi, Reid and Obama did not do a damn thing for those ILLEGAL Immigrants and not migrants from 2009 to 2011...

I know when your political party fails you do not care but when the opposition does not fix your mistake you blame the opposition as usual...
pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a work ID card and end this GOP scam forever. The only solution, brainwashed functional moron. And end the war on drugs and extend NAFTA to Honduras Guatemala and El Salvador to end this asylum epidemic.
"Comprehensive immigration reform" is a euphemism for "amnesty."

Go fuck yourself.

Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws. It is getting bad when Red state governors turn into big government shrills.
Yeah....nothing like needles, syringes, feces, urine, drugs, assorted trash, sleeping bags, foul body odor and tents lining the streets to make citizens feel safe in their community.

The citizens of the community elected the City council, if they do not like their choices, they are free to replace them. They, in my opinion, do not need the state butting in any more than the states need the Fed butting in.
Should the state butt-in if a town decides to have separate schools for blacks and whites?

That would be against state laws...

This is what I said....Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws.

This is what I said....Really none of the states business as long as they are not breaking any state laws.
So you don't have a problem if the state legislature passes a law against sleeping under bridges?

I just love it when these Moon Bats get all worked up over Illegals and homeless. They don't have a clue what real America is all about.

Oh they know what real America is about...they simply hate it, they seek to make it their own new America.

So you don't have a problem if the state legislature passes a law against sleeping under bridges?

Seems a bit retributive, but they are free to do that if they wish. I am a big fan of the power being at the level the closest to the people as much as possible. The city residents know what is best for the city more than some people sitting in the capital do.

Seems a bit retributive, but they are free to do that if they wish. I am a big fan of the power being at the level the closest to the people as much as possible. The city residents know what is best for the city more than some people sitting in the capital do.
So now you're back peddling on your claim that it's none of the state's business.

So now you're back peddling on your claim that it's none of the state's business.

Not in the least. As I said, the state is free to do as they wish, does not mean I agree with it. Why can you not read what is written? Fuck dude, this gets old.

Do you agree that power should be at the level the closest to the people as much as possible?

Not in the least. As I said, the state is free to do as they wish, does not mean I agree with it. Why can you not read what is written? Fuck dude, this gets old.

Do you agree that power should be at the level the closest to the people as much as possible?
You said it was none of the state's business Now you're saying you just believe it would be better if the city made the decision.

Who do you think you're fooling?

BTW, I think government should have no power whatsoever.

You said it was none of the state's business Now you're saying you just believe it would be better if the city made the decision.

Yes, it is better if the city made the decision, which is why it is none of the states business.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That is funny as hell coming from a big government statist! Holy fuck dude, I just spit beer all over my keyboard when I read that!

Yes, it is better if the city made the decision, which is why it is none of the states business.

"Better" and "none of their business" are two separate things.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That is funny as hell coming from a big government statist! Holy fuck dude, I just spit beer all over my keyboard when I read that!

Why, because I support enforcing the border? What could cause government to grow more than allowing illegal aliens to flood into the country?

Forum List

Back