Gob smacked - Struck dumb

What did you think the gift was? The fabric wrapping? Bwahahahaha....seems like you're the retard.

Well considering they make shit like this I'd say you're the retard.
View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

The picture in the OP didn't look anything like that.....retard. And the work involved in the above, would show more appreciation than just wrapping a roll of toilet paper in fabric, idiot.

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

I wouldn't put my guest through the trouble of having to undo what may appear as a knick-knack in the toilet and then have to worry about what to do with the wrappings! I'm way more practical...

ma1shPw9hCj5CDxTkVjoyag.jpg

I agree.

No matter what else may or may not be true about this, its a shitty little after thought "gift". We would have been quite happy if they did nothing at all.

Its especially shitty in light of the really nice, classy gifts we have given them.

A gift of toilet paper tends to become shitty.
giggle.gif

The picture in the OP didn't look anything like that.....retard. And the work involved in the above, would show more appreciation than just wrapping a roll of toilet paper in fabric, idiot.

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

I wouldn't put my guest through the trouble of having to undo what may appear as a knick-knack in the toilet and then have to worry about what to do with the wrappings! I'm way more practical...

Mertex

Thinking more about your post - If I were the guest, I would never even consider ripping into my host's bathroom decor on the chance there might be a roll of TP hidden inside.

This is just plain bizarre.

Nothing bizarre about it these things have been around forever.
toilet paper covers - Google Search

And they look like crap........I would never have anything that looked like that in my bathrooms.

Never said they were the height of home decor.

Toilet paper. That's odd maybe she is trying to tell you something?
My next door neighbor which I've known them all my lifetime in Palm Spring one time gave me brand new saw like this one. He didn't like my tree because its protruding or taller than my house ( bungalow style). It's even on the other side and we are 25 yards apart from his house. So I gave it back to him and he walked away not saying a word.
a39751e443a8ca710df8ca78d9a52f67.jpg

Mertex

Thinking more about your post - If I were the guest, I would never even consider ripping into my host's bathroom decor on the chance there might be a roll of TP hidden inside.

This is just plain bizarre.

Nothing bizarre about it these things have been around forever.
toilet paper covers - Google Search

And they look like crap........I would never have anything that looked like that in my bathrooms.

Never said they were the height of home decor.

Never said you did......:)

Toilet paper. That's odd maybe she is trying to tell you something?
My next door neighbor which I've known them all my lifetime in Palm Spring one time gave me brand new saw like this one. He didn't like my tree because its protruding or taller than my house ( bungalow style). It's even on the other side and we are 25 yards apart from his house. So I gave it back to him and he walked away not saying a word.
a39751e443a8ca710df8ca78d9a52f67.jpg

The nerve of some people.......:mad-61:

Forum List

Back