Gob smacked - Struck dumb

o you idiots...she gave you the pumpkin wrapping for some reason tp is the new mold for stuff......

toilet-paper-roll-pumpkins.jpg

Maybe she did such a bad job it didn't look like ........ are they supposed to be pumpkins?

That's another really weird thing about this -

Its sorta Halloween-ish fabric and there's the green fabric "stem" thingy, but they have said that Halloween is the devil's holiday.

I suspect its true that this is supposed to be a cover for extra TP but damn, its just tacky. The fabric is really ragged, with threads hanging off of it.

Really nothing odd about if the women sews for a hobby.

HereWeGoAgain

Nothing odd about a gift of toilet paper because she sews.

So, if she knits, she would give away gift wrapped chicken bones?

:uhoh3:

Holy shit!! You still think the toilet paper was the gift?
What a fucken retard...

What did you think the gift was? The fabric wrapping? Bwahahahaha....seems like you're the retard.

Well considering they make shit like this I'd say you're the retard.
View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

The picture in the OP didn't look anything like that.....retard. And the work involved in the above, would show more appreciation than just wrapping a roll of toilet paper in fabric, idiot.

How about this one...
upload_2015-9-30_13-18-20.png

o you idiots...she gave you the pumpkin wrapping for some reason tp is the new mold for stuff......

Maybe she did such a bad job it didn't look like ........ are they supposed to be pumpkins?

Its sorta Halloween-ish fabric and there's the green fabric "stem" thingy, but they have said that Halloween is the devil's holiday.

I suspect its true that this is supposed to be a cover for extra TP but damn, its just tacky. The fabric is really ragged, with threads hanging off of it.

Did they totally enclose the roll in fabric and sew it up or was it open on the bottom?

An odd gift.....but surely they mean well.

I think I would have to disagree. If someone showed up at my door and handed me some toilet paper wrapped up in some linens, I would definitely think it was a little strange. Kind of personal too, you know? :lol: Here's some TP, now wipe your arse! Lol.

It's a toilet paper cover that goes on the back of the jon so you have an extra roll handy so guests dont have to dig through your cabinets.
The toilet paper came with it so she'd know what it was for.

"The toilet paper came with it so she'd know what it was for."

You mean so I would know what it is?

Without the roll of TP, its just a raggedy, unfinished piece of material with another little green piece.

An odd gift.....but surely they mean well.

I think I would have to disagree. If someone showed up at my door and handed me some toilet paper wrapped up in some linens, I would definitely think it was a little strange. Kind of personal too, you know? :lol: Here's some TP, now wipe your arse! Lol.

It's a toilet paper cover that goes on the back of the jon so you have an extra roll handy so guests dont have to dig through your cabinets.
The toilet paper came with it so she'd know what it was for.

"The toilet paper came with it so she'd know what it was for."

You mean so I would know what it is?

Without the roll of TP, its just a raggedy, unfinished piece of material with another little green piece.

So you'd know what it was for.
Was it open on the bottom or sewed completely shut?

Did they totally enclose the roll in fabric and sew it up or was it open on the bottom?

It was wrapped just as the photo clearly shows.

No sewing, no finished edges, threads hanging off of it, just as the photo clearly shows.

Even the roll of TP looks shabby and beat up, just as the photo clearly shows.

It was wrapped just as the photo clearly shows.

No sewing, no finished edges, threads hanging off of it, just as the photo clearly shows.

Even the roll of TP looks shabby and beat up, just as the photo clearly shows.

Sounds like some kind of crappy craft type thing using TP as a filler.

HereWeGoAgain

Nothing odd about a gift of toilet paper because she sews.

So, if she knits, she would give away gift wrapped chicken bones?

:uhoh3:

What a fucken retard...

What did you think the gift was? The fabric wrapping? Bwahahahaha....seems like you're the retard.

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

The picture in the OP didn't look anything like that.....retard. And the work involved in the above, would show more appreciation than just wrapping a roll of toilet paper in fabric, idiot.

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

I wouldn't put my guest through the trouble of having to undo what may appear as a knick-knack in the toilet and then have to worry about what to do with the wrappings! I'm way more practical...

ma1shPw9hCj5CDxTkVjoyag.jpg

What a fucken retard...

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

I wouldn't put my guest through the trouble of having to undo what may appear as a knick-knack in the toilet and then have to worry about what to do with the wrappings! I'm way more practical...

If it's a TP cover you just remove the roll from the bottom and place the empty cover back where you got it for the homeowner to refill.
This is starting to sound like a shitty craft job.

What a fucken retard...

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

I agree.

No matter what else may or may not be true about this, its a shitty little after thought "gift". We would have been quite happy if they did nothing at all.

Its especially shitty in light of the really nice, classy gifts we have given them.

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

If it's a TP cover you just remove the roll from the bottom and place the empty cover back where you got it for the homeowner to refill.

Well DUH. If only you had looked at the very clear photos I posted.

Is this your lame ass way of apologizing for calling me a retard?

How about you, BlueGin ?

Do you now realize how wrong you were? Do you have the balls to admit it?

Didn't think so.

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

How about you, BlueGin ?

Didn't think so.

Nah...you're still a retard.

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

How about you, BlueGin ?

Didn't think so.

You're dishonest, immature, no integrity ...

Lemme guess -

RW christian, right?

How about you, BlueGin ?

Didn't think so.

You're dishonest, immature, no integrity ...

Lemme guess -

RW christian, right?

Retarded guess by the retard.

What a fucken retard...

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

Mertex

Thinking more about your post - If I were the guest, I would never even consider ripping into my host's bathroom decor on the chance there might be a roll of TP hidden inside.

This is just plain bizarre.

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

Mertex

Thinking more about your post - If I were the guest, I would never even consider ripping into my host's bathroom decor on the chance there might be a roll of TP hidden inside.

Nothing bizarre about it these things have been around forever.
toilet paper covers - Google Search

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

Mertex

So how come I don't see even one of these on your search link?

There's every thing BUT this tacky toilet paper wrapped up in material thing and none look like they're meant to be torn apart to get at the TP.

Nope. Its bizarre.

View attachment 51124
View attachment 51125

How about this one...
View attachment 51126

Mertex

And they look like crap........I would never have anything that looked like that in my bathrooms.

Forum List

Back