GO TRUMP!: White House has launched an investigation into collusion between Ukraine and the DNC

you Trump worshipers are some of the most gullible people on the planet.
We are the real Americans get used to it or move out we are now speaking

Yes, real Americans worship their president! That is what America was founded on, worship of the president! :290968001256257790-final:

are you really this stupid, or is it just an act for the internet?
I don’t worship any one.. America is blessed to have trump.. by we can do more for immigration I want those here illegally punished

DEMOCRATS: WE SHOULD TOTALLY INVESTIGATE FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN OUR NATION'S POLITICS

WHITE HOUSE: okay let's investigate ukraine colluding with the dnc

DEMOCRATS: WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT

...say the people who STILL believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election at the behest of the Trump Campaign.

nope, I have been 100% consistent on this forum that did not think that Trump did that.

Try again my little Trump worshiper
Why are you unable to comprehend that supporting Trump is not the same as worshiping him? What is so fundamentally wrong with you?

Why are you unable to comprehend that supporting Trump is not the same as worshiping him? What is so fundamentally wrong with you?

I can comprehend that, there is a difference between supporting and worshiping that is for sure. The worshipers are easy to spot as they would never say anything bad about the man no matter what he did.

We are the real Americans get used to it or move out we are now speaking

You are going to hit ground earth hard... Trump is a Con Man... Look at his history...

The laugh is ye think he is the right Con Man... He is not, Tump is loyal to only one person, himself...
Yup more jobs then ever lol gdp, wages up, immigration.. trump is god

I can comprehend that, there is a difference between supporting and worshiping that is for sure. The worshipers are easy to spot as they would never say anything bad about the man no matter what he did.
Thing is, the man doesn't have to be criticized because you stamp your feet and pout and insist he should be.

This is not an echo chamber. People are allowed to have differing views. What you deem deserving of criticism others may see as praiseworthy.

Further, Trump has been criticized for doing the exact same things other Presidents -- notably Obama -- was praised for.

The left has a serious credibility problem. And it's cause by irrational hatred of Trump.

Now go ahead and call me a Trump worshiper. We both know you're going to. It's easier than dealing with your irrationality.

Thing is, the man doesn't have to be criticized because you stamp your feet and pout and insist he should be.

This is not an echo chamber. People are allowed to have differing views. What you deem deserving of criticism others may see as praiseworthy.

Further, Trump has been criticized for doing the exact same things other Presidents -- notably Obama -- was praised for.

The left has a serious credibility problem. And it's cause by irrational hatred of Trump.

Now go ahead and call me a Trump worshiper. We both know you're going to. It's easier than dealing with your irrationality.

I already did, because you are.

you are right about one thing, Trump has been criticized for doing the exact same things other Presidents -- notably Obama -- was praised for. The left has done this time and time again.

What you pretend is not happening is that Trump is praised for many or given a free pass for many of the things that Obama was attacked for by the right.

You wingers are all the same, does not matter if you are left wing or right wing.

Forum List

Back