Go Fund Me took the Canadian truckers money and will be giving it to their approved charities.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
Honkey.

Jeez, mental much? :cuckoo:
These dopes just cost a lot of money and lost time for nothing. New cars are already delayed by months. What’s one more for the morons? :dunno:
There’s ways to protest more effectively. This nuclear option wasn’t necessary.

Billions of dollars of commerce were affected. Do you honestly believe that would be tolerated? They got off lucky. Go home and say your prayers of gratitude.

Canaduh's government was already seriously damaging commerce.

It's unfortunately that the immediate effect of the truckers' protest is to damage commerce even more, but they're fighting for an end to extreme government policies that were going to have a much greater and longer-lasting adverse impact. If the truckers succeed, then the net effect will be much better for commerce in the long run, than if the truckers hadn't protested, and the unjustifiable government restrictions had been allowed to remain in place.

And much better for other important elements of essential human rights as well.

If that’s the word for shaming or guilting people to get a shot they don’t trust, so be it.
January 13 2022
A Milwaukee man has opened up about how COVID-19 wiped off his entire immediate family within weeks, leaving him a "sole survivor." All of them were unvaccinated.

John Delarue told WTMJ-TV his family consisting of his parents and sister, who was legally blind, were getting ready to celebrate Christmas when COVID struck.

John lived on the ground floor of a duplex owned by his parents James and Susan Delarue. His sister Lynn Delarue lived with their parents, who were also their primary caregivers.

His mother was the first one to fall ill on Dec. 11. John was home when he heard a thud. He rushed to find out what made the noise when he saw that his mother had collapsed. "I thought she was having a heart attack, so I called 911," John told the news outlet.

To his shock, he found out that his mother had COVID. She was immediately put in the COVID ICU. "I talked to my mom. It was the day before they intubated her, and she told me that her nurse and doctors recommended that if my dad and sister were feeling sick that they should get to the hospital right away," he added.

So why are doctors refusing unvaxed people
Because they can, they are in private practice, they have a right to protect themselves and their staff.
I’m afraid I do. But even if I don’t, the narrative at the time led people to believe that the shot would protect them.
YOU DON'T.
A shot doesn't protect them, their immune system does, the shot elevates your immune system.
I didn’t say they don’t have the legal right to deny healthcare, I said they have no reasonable basis to deny healthcare to unvaxed given what we now know about the shot’s effectiveness.
That's your opinion, theirs and the laws that be, disagrees.
Yes, you did. You made a point that everyone has a right to healthcare but that it doesn’t mean insurance will pay; that you may have to pay out of pocket.
Correct.
You have the right to walk in any hospital, for an evaluation.
You have a right to schedule an appointment with any private practitioner.
NO ONE is preventing a person from doing that.
So now you’re saying we don’t have a right to healthcare but everyone has the right to ASK for it? Are you fucking kidding me?
I wish I were unless you are dying, that's how the greatest healthcare system in the world operates.
If you call your doctor claiming you have a gut wound and bleeding out, the doctor will call for or tell you to call an ambulance to take you to the hospital.
So, did that doctor deny you healthcare because he/she didn't drive right over and operate on you, in your garage?
You said in an earlier post that everyone has the right to healthcare.

I quote from post #358:

“Everyone right now, has a right to healthcare..........Affording it?
Not so much.”
They do, see above.
Maybe you don’t understand the concept of rights. A right to healthcare means you have a right to healthcare. It does not mean you have a right to healthcare only if you can afford it.
WOW, are you in for a big surprise.
What you’re saying is that we don’t have a right to healthcare but that we have a right to buy it.
Correct..........................the greatest healthcare system in the world.

Yet they left you unable to address or refute them..
There’s nothing to debate. There’s no arguing with your imagination. Every post you make is a self own. One day , in a moment of clarity you might get why. But not today, I guess.

When BLM or PP get a check then we can talk.

There’s nothing to debate. There’s no arguing with your imagination. Every post you make is a self own. One day , in a moment of clarity you might get why. But not today, I guess.

When BLM or PP get a check then we can talk.

Yet it is astounding just how well documented "my imagination" is.

Now, the fact that GoDefraudMe didn't steal the funds in the end mean that conspiracy charges - still criminal - rather than grand theft will be filed. And this is still international securities fraud, where GoDefraudMe solicited monies for other than stated purposes across international borders.

Yet it is astounding just how well documented "my imagination" is.

Now, the fact that GoDefraudMe didn't steal the funds in the end mean that conspiracy charges - still criminal - rather than grand theft will be filed. And this is still international securities fraud, where GoDefraudMe solicited monies for other than stated purposes across international borders.
You are dumb as shit.
The money was refunded and no mention of donations to BLM or PP were ever announced.
Your capacity for epic self owns is astonishing.

January 13 2022
A Milwaukee man has opened up about how COVID-19 wiped off his entire immediate family within weeks, leaving him a "sole survivor." All of them were unvaccinated.

John Delarue told WTMJ-TV his family consisting of his parents and sister, who was legally blind, were getting ready to celebrate Christmas when COVID struck.

John lived on the ground floor of a duplex owned by his parents James and Susan Delarue. His sister Lynn Delarue lived with their parents, who were also their primary caregivers.

His mother was the first one to fall ill on Dec. 11. John was home when he heard a thud. He rushed to find out what made the noise when he saw that his mother had collapsed. "I thought she was having a heart attack, so I called 911," John told the news outlet.

To his shock, he found out that his mother had COVID. She was immediately put in the COVID ICU. "I talked to my mom. It was the day before they intubated her, and she told me that her nurse and doctors recommended that if my dad and sister were feeling sick that they should get to the hospital right away," he added.

I work on a vessel that, at the time, had a crew of eight. All but the captain were unvaxed. Four of the crew members ended up getting Covid. The first one had to quarantine in his stateroom but it made the rounds anyway. The second guy started feeling punky so he quarantined in his room. To make a long story short, hey all survived and with the exception of one, they all had mild symptoms that amounted to nothing more than losing taste and smell. I didn't get it at all or if I did, I was asymptomatic.

I'm sure there are more horror stories like Delarue's but there are just as many, if not more, with happy outcomes.

Covid is not as deadly as the paranoids make it out to be.
Because they can, they are in private practice, they have a right to protect themselves and their staff.

"Because they can" is not an answer.
YOU DON'T.
A shot doesn't protect them, their immune system does, the shot elevates your immune system.

That may or may not be true but the fact remains that that's what people were led to believe at the time.
That's your opinion, theirs and the laws that be, disagrees.

Did I or did I not already say they have the legal right to deny healthcare?
Correct.
You have the right to walk in any hospital, for an evaluation.
You have a right to schedule an appointment with any private practitioner.
NO ONE is preventing a person from doing that.

That's not receiving healthcare.
I wish I were unless you are dying, that's how the greatest healthcare system in the world operates.
If you call your doctor claiming you have a gut wound and bleeding out, the doctor will call for or tell you to call an ambulance to take you to the hospital.
So, did that doctor deny you healthcare because he/she didn't drive right over and operate on you, in your garage?

If healthcare is a right then does it matter if my doctor refuses me as long as the hospital or someone gives it?
They do, see above.

Wrong. What you described is not healthcare.
WOW, are you in for a big surprise.

As I understand it, no one can be denied healthcare. You may end up at a second rate charity hospital or something but you can't be denied, even if you can't pay for it.

1) I am in no way involved with this trucker protest or MAGA, etc.

2) Totalitarian Left uses the same tactics to silence Independents.

3) Hopefully Conservatives and Independents will find the will to boycott anyone who employs supporters of Leftist Cancel Culture. Many Independents would be happy to. Sadly, Conservatives are not there yet.

Forum List

Back