Go fund me for illegal immigrants?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I'm thinking of starting one, but I'd like to ask how many progressives will contribute to the cause, and perhaps what kinds of dollars they'd likely offer. I suspect we're talking 100-200 billion annually, but we'll just do what we can to support our talking points. Here's an idea what people will need:

1. Free healthcare. Course it's not really free, it's more that "illegals" won't be paying for it.

2. Food and shelter. That said, raise your hand if you can take one or more into your home. Nothing quite like acting out your position on things.

3. Additional healthcare for U.S. citizens. Illegals bring lots of disease and that, and they'll be in the mix with mostly poor folks who can't afford the expenses. So we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

4. Lower wages. Illegals drive down the standard of living, which is especially detrimental to our poor, so like #3 we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

5. Insurance premiums and cost replacements. Illegals commit more crime, hit and runs, larceny, petty theft etc. etc. So insurance premiums and replacement costs will surely rise, which is especially detrimental to our poor.

6. The more people there are the higher the taxes, more jails, education, welfare, buses, complex computer systems, etc. etc. etc. It's worse that "illegals" cannot speak the language or offer society something outside their own existence. Higher taxes are especially detrimental to our poor, and they'll need your dollars.

7. Animal shelters. Yes we'll need more animal shelters. For the most part illegals see dogs differently than many of us. They let them run loose and that, so they'll be doing it doggy-style all day long because they haven't been fixed.

8. Waste and inefficiency. Unfortunately illegals are gullible. Primarily because illegals don't understand the language and they're not wise to our less than desirable. So they'll support really bad candidates for office. Bad leaders equals inefficiency and choas, and with that comes a tremendous price. In the end illegals and poor will see far more unfulfilled needs.

9. Space. Space costs money and the more people the more space required. Rent will continue to rise which is especially detrimental to our poor.

Those are just a few examples of what's required, so you can see contributions are very much in need. What do you think?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of starting one, but I'd like to ask how many progressives will contribute to the cause, and perhaps what kinds of dollars they'd likely offer. I suspect we're talking 100-200 billion annually, but we'll just do what we can to support our talking points. Here's an idea what people will need:

1. Free healthcare. Course it's not really free, it's more that "illegals" won't be paying for it.

2. Food and shelter. That said, raise your hand if you can take one or more into your home. Nothing quite like acting out your position on things.

3. Additional healthcare for U.S. citizens. Most illegals bring with them disease and that, and they'll be in the mix with mostly poor folks who can't afford the expenses. So we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

4. Lower wages. Illegals drive down the standard of living down, which is especially detrimental to our poor, so like #3 we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

5. Insurance premiums and cost replacements. Illegals commit more crime, hit and runs, larceny, petty theft etc. etc. So insurance premiums and replacement costs will surely rise, which is especially detrimental to our poor.

6. Higher taxes. The more people there are the higher the taxes, more jails, education, welfare, buses, complex computer systems, etc. etc. etc. It's worse that "illegals" cannot speak the language or offer society something outside their own existence. Higher taxes are especially detrimental to our poor.

7. Animal shelters. Yes we'll need more animal shelters. For the most part illegals see dogs differently than many of us. They let them run loose and that, so they'll be doing it doggy-style all day long because they haven't been fixed.

8. Waste and inefficiency. Unfortunately illegals are gullible. Primarily because illegals don't understand the language and they're not wise to our less than desirable. So they'll support really bad candidates for office. Bad leaders equals inefficiency and choas, and with that comes a tremendous price.

9. Space. Space costs money and the more people the more space required. Rent will continue to rise which is especially detrimental to our poor.

Those are just a few examples of what's required, so you can see we can use your contributions. What do you think?

Great post...but you know that LefTards are only noble as fuck when armed with your checkbook...right?

3. Additional healthcare for U.S. citizens. Most illegals bring with them disease and that, and they'll be in the mix with mostly poor folks who can't afford the expenses. So we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

4. Lower wages. Illegals drive down the standard of living down, which is especially detrimental to our poor, so like #3 we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

6. Higher taxes. The more people there are the higher the taxes, more jails, education, welfare, buses, complex computer systems, etc. etc. etc. It's worse that "illegals" cannot speak the language or offer society something outside their own existence. Higher taxes are especially detrimental to our poor.

8. Waste and inefficiency. Unfortunately illegals are gullible. Primarily because illegals don't understand the language and they're not wise to our less than desirable. So they'll support really bad candidates for office. Bad leaders equals inefficiency and choas, and with that comes a tremendous price.

Those are just a few examples of what's required, so you can see we can use your contributions. What do you think?

Everyone knows damn well this is a progressive's dream. One catch tho. They will want you and me to do the donating. They will handle the financial details.

3. Additional healthcare for U.S. citizens. Illegals bring lots of disease and that, and they'll be in the mix with mostly poor folks who can't afford the expenses. So we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

4. Lower wages. Illegals drive down the standard of living, which is especially detrimental to our poor, so like #3 we're collecting $ for U.S. citizens for the cause.

6. The more people there are the higher the taxes, more jails, education, welfare, buses, complex computer systems, etc. etc. etc. It's worse that "illegals" cannot speak the language or offer society something outside their own existence. Higher taxes are especially detrimental to our poor, and they'll need your dollars.

8. Waste and inefficiency. Unfortunately illegals are gullible. Primarily because illegals don't understand the language and they're not wise to our less than desirable. So they'll support really bad candidates for office. Bad leaders equals inefficiency and choas, and with that comes a tremendous price. In the end illegals and poor will see far more unfulfilled needs.

Those are just a few examples of what's required, so you can see contributions are very much in need. What do you think?
I think the funders are UNDER ARREST for violation of US Code 8, Section 1324.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Last edited:

I think the funders are UNDER ARREST for violation of US Code 8, Section 1324.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Bingo, but progressives are held to a much lower standards and nothing will come of it: 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

1st gen immigrants have always been the way you described and we became the lone world superpower. Impressive.

1st gen immigrants have always been the way you described and we became the lone world superpower. Impressive.
Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex. ISIS with "Syrian refugees", MS-13 with caravan))

18. Litter

19. Forest fires.

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex. ISIS with "Syrian refugees", MS-13 with caravan))

18. Litter

19. Forest fires.
You're playing the short-term, butthurt, grievance warrior. Over the long run, everything you hate made America what it is today.

Democrats only create problems. Never create solutions.

A gofundme account for Illegals would be a tax on Moon Bat stupidity.

If the stupid Moon Bats really believed that Illegals have the right to come to this country regardless of our laws then they all should be required to have an Illegal family move into their Moon Bat home. The Moon Bats can provide the welfare.

Let's upgrade Ellis Island, instead!

You're playing the short-term, butthurt, grievance warrior. Over the long run, everything you hate made America what it is today.
I'm not "playing" anything. If you wish to go into denial about the harms of immigration in 2018, that's up to you. Luckily, we have a president who isn't doing that.

Hasn't tax payers already got a "fund me page" for illegal aliens? If you aren't a poor Mexican begging, you are shit out of luck . Mexicans have f*cked poor Americans over. According to liberals, poor Mexicans, "it's the white mans fault." Poor whites, well, it's all their fault. Go figure. That is what the call a conundrum.

Last edited:
Only an idiot wants to live with illegal aliens. Nobody wants this. Instead, "they", digress and call it diversity. Nobody wants diversity, either. Not their brand, anyway. I would love to know who the hell these people are. These same people that want diversity scare me. They drive like idiots, they act like they are above law and these millennials act like the have no respect or common sense. All the hit and runs and high regard for illegals, it all ties in. The menial's general attitude here speaks volumes. If you can get away with something, that's ok. Duplicity. Scumbags...

Only an idiot wants to live with illegal aliens. Nobody wants this. Instead, "they", digress and call it diversity. Nobody wants diversity, either. Not their brand, anyway. I would love to know who the hell these people are. These same people that want diversity scare me. They drive like idiots, they act like they are above law and these millennials act like they have no respect or common sense. All the hit and runs and high regard for illegals, it all ties in. The millennials general attitude here speaks volumes. If you can get away with something, that's ok. Duplicity. Scumbags...

Only an idiot wants to live with illegal aliens. Nobody wants this. Instead, "they", digress and call it diversity. Nobody wants diversity, either. Not their brand, anyway. I would love to know who the hell these people are. These same people that want diversity scare me. They drive like idiots, they act like they are above law and these millennials act like they have no respect or common sense. All the hit and runs and high regard for illegals, it all ties in. The millennials general attitude here speaks volumes. If you can get away with something, that's ok. Duplicity. Scumbags...

Only an idiot wants to live with illegal aliens. Nobody wants this. Instead, "they", digress and call it diversity. Nobody wants diversity, either. Not their brand, anyway. I would love to know who the hell these people are. These same people that want diversity scare me. They drive like idiots, they act like they are above law and these millennials act like they have no respect or common sense. All the hit and runs and high regard for illegals, it all ties in. The millennials general attitude here speaks volumes. If you can get away with something, that's ok. And then exploit people and make it look it look like something else. Duplicity. Or just pain old capitalist Machiavellian scumbags...cant tell the difference

Forum List

Back