Illegal Pulls Gun on Border Patrol Agent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
”The agent and Rodriguez struggled for the gun, and even the help of two other agents was not enough to pry the weapon from Rodriguez’s hand, the agents said in court documents.

Finally, one of the agents used his taser on Rodriguez, who dropped the pistol and stopped resisting.

Agents later found that he’d been deported back to Mexico at least five times before, dating back more than 20 years. His most recent ouster was in October 2017. He also had convictions in the U.S. for violent drug crimes and firearms offenses.”

Illegal immigrant pulls gun on Border Patrol agent

Oh, but the tear gas!

HOW THE HELL IS THIS MOTHER-FUCKING PIECE OF MEXICAN TRASH STILL ALIVE!!!!!!

Pulling a gun on a border patrol officer should be an instant death sentence. Three agents rolling around with this guy? The first agent should have been the one wrestling the waste of flesh and oxygen until one of the other two could get a clear headshot on the brown turd.

”The agent and Rodriguez struggled for the gun, and even the help of two other agents was not enough to pry the weapon from Rodriguez’s hand, the agents said in court documents.

Finally, one of the agents used his taser on Rodriguez, who dropped the pistol and stopped resisting.

Agents later found that he’d been deported back to Mexico at least five times before, dating back more than 20 years. His most recent ouster was in October 2017. He also had convictions in the U.S. for violent drug crimes and firearms offenses.”

Oh, but the tear gas!

Those agents should be fired for not granting that poor starving man his amnesty that he wanted at the end of the gun.

( Yes, I am being sarcastic before you scream damn liberal )

Oh, but the tear gas!

Those agents should be fired for not granting that poor starving man his amnesty that he wanted at the end of the gun.

I appreciate sarcasm.

Is this now where I dive of the deep end and rand about you and I being screaming LibTards?

Oh, but the tear gas!
Why is he coming back here? Are there no outstanding warrants over there.

Oh, but the tear gas!

I appreciate sarcasm.

Is this now where I dive of the deep end and rand about you and I being screaming LibTards?

Did I mention Libtard?

No?

Then do not add to what I wrote or change it to fit your slanted view.

The individual that had the gun was deported before, so how do you keep criminals like that returning?

Bad shoot, Mr. Border Patrol Agent. Please report for your refresher course in instinctive firearms training.

Oh, but the tear gas!

I appreciate sarcasm.

Did I mention Libtard?

No?

Then do not add to what I wrote or change it to fit your slanted view.

The individual that had the gun was deported before, so how do you keep criminals like that returning?
he individual that had the gun was deported before, so how do you keep criminals like that returning?
Public execution... The old fashion way. Leave the bodies on the Mexican Side of the border, place the heads on pikes at the fence and I think the illegals would get the message..

Bad shoot, Mr. Border Patrol Agent. Please report for your refresher course in instinctive firearms training.

No such thing as a bad shoot when it comes to killing illegals in the United Ststes AND THEIR FAMILIES. Hunt them down, eradicate them and improve the American gene pool.

No such thing as a bad shoot when it comes to killing illegals in the United Ststes AND THEIR FAMILIES. Hunt them down, eradicate them and improve the American gene pool.

"Bad shoot" because the officer didn't use his weapon. :biggrin:

Oh, but the tear gas!
He needs to serve hard time in the USA but you can bet he get tossed back across the border until he kills someone. Then we have to kill him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back