There is no provision for the general warfare nor the common offense.
Don't forget too - President Trump firmly believes that the deportation and/or execution of left-wing ideologues is in the best interest of the United States. As such, the "General Welfare" clauses gives him the power to do just that.

:dance:
Too bad for Article 1, Section 9.

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

it's easy for ignorant people who've never lived someplace to call it a "shithole".

did you say anything after that?

didn't think so

There is no provision for the general warfare nor the common offense.
Don't forget too - President Trump firmly believes that the deportation and/or execution of left-wing ideologues is in the best interest of the United States. As such, the "General Welfare" clauses gives him the power to do just that.

:dance:

then the orange sociopath is a bigger moron than you are

Don't like California? Stay out
Oh believe me - I do. I have literally never stepped foot in that shit-hole state, nor would I. Any state that can't even figure out how to make electricity work in 2017 is not a state worth visiting. :laugh:
The people of CA are thankful that you stay away.

Yes we'd love it if all the people that live here and don't like it here would avail themselves of their freedom of movement and move to Taxus, or Alabama, and be happy. Why do people live where they're miserable? Never made any sense.

We have a Second Amendment, we don't need alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't absolve the the government of their law enforcement responsibilities. If it did - we would be forced as citizens to shoot to kill all criminals since we would have no law enforcement to make arrests and start the prosecution process. As it stands, legal requirements are the polar opposite: minimum force necessary to neutralize the threat.

You sound like a lunatic right now. :cuckoo:

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

Actually, when the single payer system fails in California, the response from the left will be "it failed because we were not all committed to it, we need to scale it up all across the country. Then it will work." Trust me, that's how those people "reason".

We have a Second Amendment, we don't need alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror.
The 2nd Amendment doesn't absolve the the government of their law enforcement responsibilities. If it did - we would be forced as citizens to shoot to kill all criminals since we would have no law enforcement to make arrests and start the prosecution process. As it stands, legal requirements are the polar opposite: minimum force necessary to neutralize the threat.

You sound like a lunatic right now. :cuckoo:
The militia is less expensive than alleged, wars on crime, drugs, and terror. And, well regulated militia is declared necessary to the security of a free State.

it's easy for ignorant people who've never lived someplace to call it a "shithole".

did you say anything after that?

didn't think so

Ignorant people?
I'm a born and raised Southern California native. Trust me when I tell you this place is a total and complete, absolute SHITHOLE! People without class, who speak jibber-jabber probably think it's amazing.
It's North Mexico...Thank God I spend most of my time within one mile of the coast where the filth still can't afford to be...haha

As useless as democrats are, what it will mean when it fails is that if they had a democrat in the WH, and not a Russian puppet like Trump, then with Hillary in command it would have worked. Which only goes to show you how utterly twisted and stupid they are.

The militia is less expensive than alleged
The militia doesn't exist anymore thanks to you left-wing fascists. If I shoot someone in self-defense, I go on trial. Just look at George Zimmerman. Hell, you people even charge law enforcement officers with a crime now if they shoot someone.

Yeah - sorry snowflake. You've made your bed. Now you have to lie in it. We told you, but you anti-constitutional, anti-Americans wouldn't listen. You reap what you sow.

It's not surprising that uneducated, uninformed simpletons such as yourself would have such a third-grade view of the situation. However, for educated, informed people such as myself, it's not that difficult to understand.

One does not need to live in a state to know what is going on in it. We have this thing now called "technology". It includes - but is not limited to - things such as television, radio, and the internet. In addition, I've had both friends and family live there.

I've watched both news reports and documentaries on the gangs in California. Le eMe (aka the "Mexican Mafia"), MS-13, Crips, Bloods, Mongols, etc. Their prisons far exceed all 49 other states for housing the worst of the worst because that's what that shit-hole state produces with their idiotic left-wing polices.

It has produced more serial killers than any other state (the Night Stalker, the Golden State killer, the Hillside Stranglers, the Zodiac, the Freeway killer, Charles Manson, etc.).

They are up to a mind-boggling $1.3 trillion in debt (which is illegal incidentally as states are required to have a balanced budget each and every year). That is a clear tribute to their failed leadership and their failed ideology.

And most laughable of all - the state can't even figure out how to keep the electricity turned on.

Yes we'd love it if all the people that live here and don't like it here would avail themselves of their freedom of movement and move to Taxus.
You know what's really funny? That's exactly what's is happening - but like a typical progressive - you're too uninformed to know it.
This is why a state like California, with its top income tax rate of 13.3%, saw a loss of more than $31.7 billion over 15 years. Texas, which taxes its residents at the very agreeable rate of zero, gained more than $22 billion over that same time period.
People are fleeing your shit-hole state faster than they are fleeing Cuba. It's why you dummies continue to go deeper and deeper into debt.

High Tax States Are Losing Taxpayers

The militia is less expensive than alleged
The militia doesn't exist anymore thanks to you left-wing fascists. If I shoot someone in self-defense, I go on trial. Just look at George Zimmerman. Hell, you people even charge law enforcement officers with a crime now if they shoot someone.

Yeah - sorry snowflake. You've made your bed. Now you have to lie in it. We told you, but you anti-constitutional, anti-Americans wouldn't listen. You reap what you sow.
Of course it exists; we have a Second Amendment. You are simply clueless and Causeless, like usual for the right wing.

Just think about the flow of deadbeats heading to cali for their free healthcare!!
Shits going to be overwhelmed before it gets off the ground.

It ain't free. Additional 15% State Tax on incomes to pay for it, correct?

So what are they going to do with the destitute?
Surely these compassionate liberals wouldnt turn them away?

If course they will be treated and the taxpayers will pay for it.

Gotta love Cali. LOL

Just think about the flow of deadbeats heading to cali for their free healthcare!!
Shits going to be overwhelmed before it gets off the ground.

It ain't free. Additional 15% State Tax on incomes to pay for it, correct?

So what are they going to do with the destitute?
Surely these compassionate liberals wouldnt turn them away?

If course they will be treated and the taxpayers will pay for it.

Gotta love Cali. LOL

Right up until the whole thing collapses under it's own weight.

Forum List

Back