I don't think an additional 15% state income tax rate increase is going to be enough, too many businesses and their employees are going to move out of state. Okay be me if they want to do it though, as long as the rest of us don't have to pick up the tab when it fails. Which it will.

You can always count on idiotic left-wing communist policy to end in poverty, misery, and collapse...
The roughly 1.4 million Californians who buy health insurance through the state Covered California exchange will see their premiums increase by an average of 12.5% next year.

Covered California, created under the Affordable Care Act and in its fourth year of operation, announced the proposed 2018 prices on Tuesday. Bay Area counties will see smaller increases than the 12.5% statewide rise. Rate increases will average 6.6% in San Francisco, 4.3% in San Mateo County, 8.2% in Contra Costa County, 10.4% in Santa Clara County and 8.3% in Alameda County. Marin, Solano, Sonoma and Napa counties are all part of the same pricing region, which will see an average increase of 7.4% overall.

Counties in the northern and central state would see far greater average increases of 33.2% and 24%, respectively. Experts said Bay Area rate increases are smaller in part because Kaiser, which dominates the region, generally had lower rate increases than other insurers.
State health premiums to rise an average 12.5 percent in 2018

You can always count on idiotic left-wing communist policy to end in poverty, misery, and collapse...
The roughly 1.4 million Californians who buy health insurance through the state Covered California exchange will see their premiums increase by an average of 12.5% next year.

Covered California, created under the Affordable Care Act and in its fourth year of operation, announced the proposed 2018 prices on Tuesday. Bay Area counties will see smaller increases than the 12.5% statewide rise. Rate increases will average 6.6% in San Francisco, 4.3% in San Mateo County, 8.2% in Contra Costa County, 10.4% in Santa Clara County and 8.3% in Alameda County. Marin, Solano, Sonoma and Napa counties are all part of the same pricing region, which will see an average increase of 7.4% overall.

Counties in the northern and central state would see far greater average increases of 33.2% and 24%, respectively. Experts said Bay Area rate increases are smaller in part because Kaiser, which dominates the region, generally had lower rate increases than other insurers.

That's the retard number that the slobbering media does to make it sound like it won't be that bad. My premiums tripleed overnight. I went to all the major newspapers in California with this; none of them got back to me.

That's the retard number that the slobbering media does to make it sound like it won't be that bad. My premiums tripleed overnight. I went to all the major newspapers in California with this; none of them got back to me.

O'beaner Care was never designed to succeed long term...nor was it really designed to help anyone other than our lowest grade.
The elements within it that "may" help and benefit good quality average American's are not sustainable.
O'beaner Care was authored and designed to make Hussein look like a Rockstar in the short term to his low grade constituents. That's all.

The economic analysis estimates $40 billion per year of savings for California.

http://oneplanmychoice.com/wp-conte...lysis-of-CA-Single-Payer-Proposal-5-29-17.pdf

Non-retards can see why. Just look at hospital bills. Signing into an ER will literally cost you $3000, before they even do anything. After that, a a bag of saline will run $200, an aspirin $20. Private companies inflate health care costs by about a factor of 10. Even if government tried, government couldn't possibly screw it up more than the free market has.

And no, there's no proposed 15% income tax. The recommendation is for an additional 2.3% sales tax, with a 2% income tax credit for low income brackets, and a 2.3% gross receipts tax, with the first $2 million exempted.

We liberals support it, of course, as it wil lbe a success, and because it will make the treasonous snowflake bitches here cry even harder. It will be amusing watching P@triot try to spin away yet another failed prediction. Good thing he has so much practice at spinning away conservative failures.

You mean like Trumps loss to Clinton....on wait.

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

as long as they dont get federal funding for their experiment

--LOL

The economic analysis estimates $40 billion per year of savings for California.

http://oneplanmychoice.com/wp-conte...lysis-of-CA-Single-Payer-Proposal-5-29-17.pdf

Non-retards can see why. Just look at hospital bills. Signing into an ER will literally cost you $3000, before they even do anything. After that, a a bag of saline will run $200, an aspirin $20. Private companies inflate health care costs by about a factor of 10. Even if government tried, government couldn't possibly screw it up more than the free market has.

And no, there's no proposed 15% income tax. The recommendation is for an additional 2.3% sales tax, with a 2% income tax credit for low income brackets, and a 2.3% gross receipts tax, with the first $2 million exempted.

We liberals support it, of course, as it wil lbe a success, and because it will make the treasonous snowflake bitches here cry even harder. It will be amusing watching P@triot try to spin away yet another failed prediction. Good thing he has so much practice at spinning away conservative failures.

You are not a liberal.

You are a left winger...big difference.

I hope you live there to smell the rot when this starts.

Stupid motherfuckers.

That liberal illegal alien hellhole needs to SECEDE from the Union immediately!!
Ideally - I'd love to trade all of our idiot progressives to Canada for their conservatives. Been since that is a pipe dream - I'll settle for secession by that shit hole state.

Normally I consider California to be the ultimate shit-hole state in the union (yes, including New Jersey). But I've never rooted harder for them than I am with their state-sponsored single-payer system.

For starters, this is how the U.S. Constitution intended the United States to function. As 50 individual states with the flexibility and autonomy to operate as they desire - at the will of the people of each state. It took the great Donald Trump to scare progressives into respecting the U.S. Constitution.

Second, if they are able to get this passed and implemented, it will be one of the greatest social experiments of all time. If it succeeds (and educated, informed people already know that it won't), it becomes the perfect blueprint for healthcare. If it fails (which educated, informed people already know is certain), it stands as indisputable proof of the failures of the left-wing ideology.

If you are a progressive, you probably support this already. If you're a conservative - do everything in your power to support this. It is the ultimate win-win for conservatives and the United States.

And the result of said failure? Well, the result will be more costly medical care in the rest of the country because the republicans will keep sendinmoney for the fuck heads in California to piss away. Don't see how that is a win.

Forum List

Back