go back and check the countries from whence you came

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
That's why people want to come here. Nothing to do with race or race baiting. Nobody is better than anyone else. Either we have a country or we don't. This is about security. Children dying from Mexico drugs in my beloved Vermont. How many make a crisis.? It was when Obama was President.. Now its not for some reason.

That's why people want to come here. Nothing to do with race or race baiting. Nobody is better than anyone else. Either we have a country or we don't. This is about security. Children dying from Mexico drugs in my beloved Vermont. How many make a crisis.?

They are dying because drug companies got they hooked on pills. And no one stopped them because they are big biz and out politicians are their whores.

Ohhhh , but it’s Mexico who got them hooked ? Stop being so stupid .

• Banned
I cite obama comments 2014 border crisis.June thirty 2014 rosegarden.

Last edited:
  • Banned
That's why people want to come here. Nothing to do with race or race baiting. Nobody is better than anyone else. Either we have a country or we don't. This is about security. Children dying from Mexico drugs in my beloved Vermont. How many make a crisis.?

They are dying because drug companies got they hooked on pills. And no one stopped them because they are big biz and out politicians are their whores.

You've never been to Vermont have you. Aside from that I just don't see racist rage like the Democrats.

Last edited:

You've never been to Vermont have you.

I’ve skied at Stowe.

That's why people want to come here. Nothing to do with race or race baiting. Nobody is better than anyone else. Either we have a country or we don't. This is about security. Children dying from Mexico drugs in my beloved Vermont. How many make a crisis.? It was when Obama was President.. Now its not for some reason.

Unless they are mexican kids dying from diabetes caused by your maple syrup, nobody will care.

They got themselves hooked ya moron. ANY of us can feign an injury to get legal dope.

You cant let a massive amount of there come here with out here becoming there

Drug companies have nothing to do with the drug trade from Mexico, you fucking moron.

Aoc on npr quoted trump as saying "immigrants are animals". Bernie quotes trump "all Mexicans are rapists and murderers". I believe they believe they heard it that way. That's hardball politics.. We hit back.

Ask a DOA Congress that fails to take on the border and immigration reform.
There's your reason!

the overdoses aren't from the pain pills yes pills are the start of many addictions but the deaths are the result of heroin or fentanyl which the vast majority is smuggled in from Mexico

need a link

Here's two; they're small.

315ySpQgj3L.jpg

Use them wisely. Piles can be painful.​

Bernie quotes trump "all Mexicans are rapists and murderers".
Obviously you are a voice of sanity in Vermont. I've never been to Vermont (one of only about half a dozen states I haven't worked in), but I wonder how those people can keep electing Crazy Bernie? Are they all potheads?

Heroin and fentanyl are shipped across the border lil dummy.

Heh.. Yes lots of weed.. I've known Bernie for 30 years.. It has gotten embarrassing.. And he does not speak for all Vermonters. First Howard dean now this shit again.. He's losing steam.

Forum List

Back