Hillary vs Trump

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is so true if it wasn't it would be funny...

67360351_10218001708427531_3036372050970148864_n.jpg

Jeeze......................it's been 2 1/2 years since Hillary lost, and she is no longer politically viable. She is a political has been.

If I were you conservatives, I'd start looking at who is getting the most traction for the Dem nomination, not spend your time bitching about a has been.

Jeeze......................it's been 2 1/2 years since Hillary lost, and she is no longer politically viable. She is a political has been.

If I were you conservatives, I'd start looking at who is getting the most traction for the Dem nomination, not spend your time bitching about a has been.

She is still the albatross hanging from your necks. She has not yet rotted away.

She is still the albatross hanging from your necks. She has not yet rotted away.

Democrats have moved on. The only people still bringing up Hillary are the conservatives when they have no other thing to say.

Democrats have moved on. The only people still bringing up Hillary are the conservatives when they have no other thing to say.

1*FogQiYOLRNVlVQUaK3WOKg.png

If I were you conservatives, I'd start looking at who is getting the most traction
IMHO, I dont see any Dimwitocrap moving in to win, I just see a old geriatric guy who is trying to lose.

Tell us how good a saintly man McCain was again

he was no saint, but light years above donny.

BCBfvQ9.jpg

I’m sure Republicans have looked at which Dem is getting traction, and...well ...It’s still Hellary.

Remember, in 2020 it will be Hillarity vs. Trump redux.

It's inevitable. Relax, liberals, karma is a bitch.

I’m sure Republicans have looked at which Dem is getting traction, and...well ...It’s still Hellary.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the both of you. Hillary is nowhere near the candidates, and none of them are saying anything about her. The only ones who bring her up are you conservatives when you have nothing else to say.

Why not talk about Harris? Why not talk about Biden? Those people are actually IN the race. Hillary isn't, but you guys wish she was so that she could lose to Trump again. Hate to tell you, but it ain't gonna happen.

he was no saint, but light years above donny.

BCBfvQ9.jpg
John McCain, tweety bird to the NKO. President Trump working with NKO to bring peace to the area. Yep, a liberal is so stupid...

How stupid is a liberal..

Islam-liberals.jpg

Remember, in 2020 it will be Hillarity vs. Trump redux.

It's inevitable. Relax, liberals, karma is a bitch.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the both of you. Hillary is nowhere near the candidates, and none of them are saying anything about her. The only ones who bring her up are you conservatives when you have nothing else to say.

Why not talk about Harris? Why not talk about Biden? Those people are actually IN the race. Hillary isn't, but you guys wish she was so that she could lose to Trump again. Hate to tell you, but it ain't gonna happen.
Are they in the race? I thought the 4 bitches and Mueller were only in the news for the past 2 weeks?

View attachment 271259
James Comey is a big mouth Republican idiot. He and the Russians and 25 years of garbage phony scandals against Hillary gave us the Big Orange clown...
Actually, Obama gave the country the big orange clown. Basic voting pattern analysis shows, county by county, Obama voters in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

Go figure...

View attachment 271259
James Comey is a big mouth Republican idiot. He and the Russians and 25 years of garbage phony scandals against Hillary gave us the Big Orange clown...
Actually, Obama gave the country the big orange clown. Basic voting pattern analysis shows, county by county, Obama voters in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016.

Go figure...
Yeah, Obama did such a fine job with the most in Poverty since the war on poverty started, what did anyone have to lose by voting for the Don, over the sick bitch Hillary who would of continued Oblammers policies of turning this country into a 3rd world shithole. Then we find out that the sleazy Rottenham had colluded with Russia to try to overthrow the elected President Trump. Treason, if no one goes to jail, there will be a revolt of great magnitude.

The fix is in.

Any who don't back out will mysteriously and for no apparent reason do themselves in.

Relax, you....as a dedicated anti-American leftie...know that resistance to The Hildabeats is futile.

View attachment 271259

Go figure...
Yeah, Obama did such a fine job with the most in Poverty since the war on poverty started, what did anyone have to lose by voting for the Don, over the sick bitch Hillary who would of continued Oblammers policies of turning this country into a 3rd world shithole. Then we find out that the sleazy Rottenham had colluded with Russia to try to overthrow the elected President Trump. Treason, if no one goes to jail, there will be a revolt of great magnitude.
What color is the sky on your imaginary planet? Did you hear about the 2008 GOP corrupt World depression that cost us 8 trillion dollars under Obama to avert.... You are totally misinformed, Dupe.

Forum List

Back