Glutton for punishment

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
"YAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I'm gonna stay in the race and and I'm going to Washington to take back the White House" - said in my best WWE voice. :laugh:

Didn't he say previously that if he lost Wisconsin he would be dropping out? This idiot can't even keep his word to himself let alone the American people! I for one am glad. I look forward to reading about his rants.

Dean Now Says He Will Stay in Race After Wisconsin

GREEN BAY, Wis. (Reuters) - Democrat Howard Dean (news - web sites) said on Monday even if he loses Wisconsin's Feb. 17 primary he will remain in the race for his party's 2004 presidential nomination.

"It's critical," Dean said when asked about the importance of the contest. But, he added, "It's not going to be the end of the line."

Asked if he would drop out if he lost Wisconsin as he had said he would just last week, Dean said, "No." Asked if he was in it for the long haul, he said, "Yup."

The former Vermont governor made the comments during interviews with local television stations. He later told a reporter that people who had urged him to stay in the race had convinced him to fight on.

A standard definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but hoping for a different result.

and some people want this raging Idiot to control the purse strings....I guess stupid is as stupid does...If you are not going to win, clearly...why waste the money???? Is this how he is going to help out the economy????

He is not referred to as the tech-bubble candidate for nuthin', hun.

This was apparent at the start of his campaign. His initial push was from webcentric far-left grassroot movements. Fortunately this is not the people who vote in primaries much less Presidential elections and this is what we are seeing now, the moderates voices are being heard.

Some people just don't know when to quit !

Forum List

Back