Globally Warm my Frosty Buns

We note in passing, OldCrocks didn't try to assail or deny the facts of the scientists trying to evade a FOIA request. And from this we see it's perfectly okay with him that these fraudulent scientists destroyed evidence, and broke the law in their zeal to propagate this religion that is AGW.

If it's really science, OldCrocks, they have no reason whatsoever to do any of that. And if you believe in and respect science, you should be quite livid.

Last edited:
You are a pitiful and contemptable fraud, just another Conservative denying reality at any price to your descendents.
"We're all gonna go to HELL if we don't convert to the greenie AGW faith! Our KIDS will inherit a scorched earth! Verily I say unto you, there will be fire and brimstone!!!"

That's right OldCrocks, try to sell your religion with fear. Just like any other fucking evangelist.

And I'm far from conservative, dumbass.

only a cretin hopes the leader of their country fails....i dont care what party the leader is...we should all hope each person does their best and moves us forward....

stop being a cretin lump

If you come from the perspective that global warming is a farce, then it's only reasonable that you would want a policy to fail.

Of course.. I would want Obama to be the greatest President the country has ever known but alas I believe his policies are going in the wrong direction. It's not him personally, it's his policies. I should be clearer about that, your right.

I suppose also, that Lumpy does bring a vision of a deformed idiot.. my.. how insensitive...:lol:
Of course, since you blatantly lie about global cooling you will blatantly lie about your real reasons for hating Obama and America.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

2008 comes in now between 8th and 10th, 2009 will be at least 5th, possibly higher. So all but one of the warmest years in the last 180 years have been since 2001. And you call that cooling?

Now were I to google 'global cooling' I would find all kinds of articles by the likes of James Watt, and other charlatans. But if you google ten warmest years globally, then go to the NASA, NOAA, and other scientific sites, you will find the list very close to the one posted below.

So you can state there is global cooling when the whole of the scientific community states that this has been the warmest decade on record. Do you practice at being a fool?

Top 10 Hottest Years On Record | Natural Environment Blog

Here are the top 10 hottest years on record:

1998 - 32.94 degrees Fahrenheit (0.52 degrees Celsius)
2005 - 32.86 degrees Fahrenheit (0.48 degrees Celsius)
2003 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2002 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2004 - 32.77 degrees Fahrenheit (0.43 degrees Celsius)
2006 - 32.76 degrees Fahrenheit (0.42 degrees Celsius)
2007 - 32.74 degrees Fahrenheit (0.41 degrees Celsius)
2001 - 32.72 degrees Fahrenheit (0.40 degrees Celsius)
1997 - 32.65 degrees Fahrenheit (0.36 degrees Celsius)
1995 - 32.5 degrees Fahrenheit (0.28 degrees Celsius)

Course these weren't the hottest years of all time....but it looks impressive none-the-less.

1934 was recorded as the warmest. DailyTech - Blogger Finds Y2K Bug in NASA Climate Data

Lordy, lordy, Mud. You are fucking dumb. Cannot you tell the differance between the record for the US and the record for the globe? The US on comprise about 2% of the worlds surface, so it stands to reason that there would be times that we are warmer than the average, and times that we are cooler.
You beat me to it.

These morons were led to believe 1934 was the warmest year globally by paid professional liars like Stuttering LimpBoy, and CON$ are stupid enough to RELIGIOUSLY believe anything their MessiahRushie tells them.

1998 Not Hottest Year on Record
August 9, 2007
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Global warming stories all over the place because it is 100 degrees in a lot of places out there. It's August. It was 100 in August when I was growing up. It was 100 degrees in August for ten straight days in Kansas City back in the late 70s.

I've got a story here from Reuters that is embargoed until 2 o'clock. I'm tempted to break the embargo, but I probably won't because I play by the rules. But the basic story -- and I'm going to give you the details of this as the program unfolds -- one of the central tenants of the global warming hoaxers today is that 1998 was the hottest year in history on record. And that five of the top ten hottest years have been in the last ten years. Five of the hottest years have been in the last ten. It turns out that the statistics, the temperature data that NASA used to compile the temperatures in 1998 is wrong. 1998 was not the hottest year on record. 1934 was. In fact, five of the top ten, I believe, I'm going to have to check this, five of the top ten warmest years on record are in the 30s, during the Dust Bowl era and so forth.

In fact, this Reuters story talks about how global warming is going to be off the charts starting in 2009 and in this story they actually say that the global warming scientists are really frightened now because 2009 is going to just blow 1998 out of the water in terms of breaking records, and 1998 is now shown to be not true. A blogger discovered this. I'll give you the details as the program unfolds today in a more, shall I say, systematic way. The thing to remember is that 1998 is not the warmest year on record. It forms one of the central theses about the current global warming hoax.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

2008 comes in now between 8th and 10th, 2009 will be at least 5th, possibly higher. So all but one of the warmest years in the last 180 years have been since 2001. And you call that cooling?

Now were I to google 'global cooling' I would find all kinds of articles by the likes of James Watt, and other charlatans. But if you google ten warmest years globally, then go to the NASA, NOAA, and other scientific sites, you will find the list very close to the one posted below.

So you can state there is global cooling when the whole of the scientific community states that this has been the warmest decade on record. Do you practice at being a fool?

Top 10 Hottest Years On Record | Natural Environment Blog

Here are the top 10 hottest years on record:

1998 - 32.94 degrees Fahrenheit (0.52 degrees Celsius)
2005 - 32.86 degrees Fahrenheit (0.48 degrees Celsius)
2003 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2002 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2004 - 32.77 degrees Fahrenheit (0.43 degrees Celsius)
2006 - 32.76 degrees Fahrenheit (0.42 degrees Celsius)
2007 - 32.74 degrees Fahrenheit (0.41 degrees Celsius)
2001 - 32.72 degrees Fahrenheit (0.40 degrees Celsius)
1997 - 32.65 degrees Fahrenheit (0.36 degrees Celsius)
1995 - 32.5 degrees Fahrenheit (0.28 degrees Celsius)

Course these weren't the hottest years of all time....but it looks impressive none-the-less.

1934 was recorded as the warmest. DailyTech - Blogger Finds Y2K Bug in NASA Climate Data

Lordy, lordy, Mud. You are fucking dumb. Cannot you tell the differance between the record for the US and the record for the globe? The US on comprise about 2% of the worlds surface, so it stands to reason that there would be times that we are warmer than the average, and times that we are cooler.

Yah think?????????

I imagine the equator is warmer then the poles too.

I suppose it's complicated. There are way too many mitigating factors for one to assume that this was all caused by man.

It seems that we have reached the temp peak we've reached in 1998 and 2006 or close to it before....in 1934.

However 1996 it was extremely low.....we must have all stopped breathing that year.

Ohhh.....lets ignore 1996.....it doesn't matter. That was just Global Warming causing Global Cooling.

Last edited:

Yah think?????????

I suppose it's complicated. There are way too many mitigating factors for one to assume that this was all caused by man.

It seems that we have reached the temp peak we've reached in 1998 and 2006 or close to it before....in 1934.

However 1996 it was extremely low.....we must have all stopped breathing that year.

Ohhh.....lets ignore 1996.....it doesn't matter. That was just Global Warming causing Global Cooling.
You are full of .... hot air.

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

Sorry Lump; I was trying to be as nice as possible under the circumstances. I don't have the patience I need when it comes to idiotic statements.
I googled cooling earth. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. An article by a Virginia climatoligist in a CBN newspaper. Try googling "flat earth" and you will receive more data.

You have to do better than that. Do you think the earth has been on a cooling trend since the last ice age?

I guess you can't help being a smart ass judging by your question and that flat earth google thing.

I'll tell you what, I will agree that mankind has effected the environment, I will agree that there's been a warming trend since the ice age (smart ass) and if you can prove the earth temperature has risen by 3 degrees F over the last 40 years, you win.

The figure for the last forty years is about 0.4 C. I don't know where you got 3 F at, probably out of your ass like most Conservative posters.

Global Temperature

There is no single thermometer measuring the global temperature. Instead, individual thermometer measurements taken every day at several thousand stations over the land areas of the world are combined with thousands more measurements of sea surface temperature taken from ships moving over the oceans to produce an estimate of global average temperature every month (see the sections on how climate is measured ).

From these records, the ten warmest years in the instrumental record of global temperature (since around 1880) all occur within the 12 year period 1997-2008. Although 2008 data below show it was the coolest since 2000 due to the moderate to strong La Niña that developed in the latter half of 2007. However, the total global temperature increase from the 1850s throught to 2005 is 0.76°C (1.36°F) and the rate of warming averaged over the last 50 years is nearly twice that for the last 100 years. So don't be lulled by one year where it is relatively cooler, what we need to look at is decadal or long term trends.

Yes..yes indeed I pulled 3 F from (my ass?) thin air because I would be mildly alarmed at a 3 F change over the past 40 years, 1.36 F as you say, not so much.

By the way, you seem like a fairly intelligent fellow, why so crude, especially with someone you don't know? I'd gladly afford you respect on different terms...:eusa_angel:

Yah think?????????

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

Post a link for that graph.

It's not accurate.

January-June Global Surface Mean Temperature Anomalies 1880 to 2009 - Interlinked Challenges

NCDC: Global Surface Temperature Anomalies

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Graphs

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: 2007 Summation

State of the Climate | Global Analysis | Annual 2009

Signs From Earth: NOAA/NCDC: 2009 5th Warmest Year So Far: Global Temperature Anomalies Jan-Nov 2009 (images fixed)

Now if you subscribe to the conspiracy theory that every government agency, ours, and those of the rest of the world, are in on a global climate conspriracy, you can see from these sites these are the accepted figures from the data.

Another thing, Mud. When you make a bald statement such as you just did, it is incumbant upon you to provide the evidence that the chart is not correct. This is done by finding a credible scientific site that has evidence that contradicts the graph.

I guess you can't help being a smart ass judging by your question and that flat earth google thing.

I'll tell you what, I will agree that mankind has effected the environment, I will agree that there's been a warming trend since the ice age (smart ass) and if you can prove the earth temperature has risen by 3 degrees F over the last 40 years, you win.

The figure for the last forty years is about 0.4 C. I don't know where you got 3 F at, probably out of your ass like most Conservative posters.

Global Temperature

There is no single thermometer measuring the global temperature. Instead, individual thermometer measurements taken every day at several thousand stations over the land areas of the world are combined with thousands more measurements of sea surface temperature taken from ships moving over the oceans to produce an estimate of global average temperature every month (see the sections on how climate is measured ).

From these records, the ten warmest years in the instrumental record of global temperature (since around 1880) all occur within the 12 year period 1997-2008. Although 2008 data below show it was the coolest since 2000 due to the moderate to strong La Niña that developed in the latter half of 2007. However, the total global temperature increase from the 1850s throught to 2005 is 0.76°C (1.36°F) and the rate of warming averaged over the last 50 years is nearly twice that for the last 100 years. So don't be lulled by one year where it is relatively cooler, what we need to look at is decadal or long term trends.

Yes..yes indeed I pulled 3 F from (my ass?) thin air because I would be mildly alarmed at a 3 F change over the past 40 years, 1.36 F as you say, not so much.

By the way, you seem like a fairly intelligent fellow, why so crude, especially with someone you don't know? I'd gladly afford you respect on different terms...:eusa_angel:

First, you made a bald statement. 3 F in the last 40 years. A figure really easy to check on. Therefore, you are posting opinions without checking facts. That deserves no respect on my part.

Second, that is an average worldwide figure. For the areas that count concerning positive feedbacks, Northern North America and Siberia, that figure is 3 to 5 degrees, very significant in creating huge CH4 and CO2 outgassing from the permafrost and yedoma.

January-June Global Surface Mean Temperature Anomalies 1880 to 2009 - Interlinked Challenges

Signs From Earth: NOAA/NCDC: 2009 5th Warmest Year So Far: Global Temperature Anomalies Jan-Nov 2009 (images fixed)

Now if you subscribe to the conspiracy theory that every government agency, ours, and those of the rest of the world, are in on a global climate conspriracy, you can see from these sites these are the accepted figures from the data.

Another thing, Mud. When you make a bald statement such as you just did, it is incumbant upon you to provide the evidence that the chart is not correct. This is done by finding a credible scientific site that has evidence that contradicts the graph.

All he'd have to do is provide a scientific site that was more credible than Mann and Jones, whom you still make excuses for.

Yah think?????????

glob-jan-dec-pg.gif

Post a link for that graph.

It's not accurate.
Below is a link for everything involved in the making of that graph. Now YOU supply a more accurate graph, and everything involved in the making of your more accurate graph.

Well....for starters....

Seems NASA has been fingered as a dishonest broker in the Global Warming hoax. Why they've been lying to us all along I cannot imagine.

Maybe you might want to find a better source.

The first link reads like a fucken blog...not a science brief.

Click on links to other sites and it takes you to other blog sites.

Doesn't look official at all.

Basing your bullshit with someone else's bullshit is just that....Bullshit.
Nice try though.

Last edited:
The person paying you to collect data wants the data to reflect a certain result.
If you report the numbers one way, your funding increases, you report the numbers a different way, funding goes down.......

Well....for starters....

Seems NASA has been fingered as a dishonest broker in the Global Warming hoax. Why they've been lying to us all along I cannot imagine.

Maybe you might want to find a better source.

The first link reads like a fucken blog...not a science brief.

Click on links to other sites and it takes you to other blog sites.

Doesn't look official at all.

Basing your bullshit with someone else's bullshit is just that....Bullshit.
Nice try though.

So, NASA has figures that are very close to what every other government with satelites has, but they are part of the 'global warming conspiracy'.

No one to trust but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee!

Further more, Mud, most of these sites are official government sites. Just because reality does not fit your ideological model does not change reality one whit.

The person paying you to collect data wants the data to reflect a certain result.
If you report the numbers one way, your funding increases, you report the numbers a different way, funding goes down.......

Baruch, the Bush administration is almost a year gone now.

And these are basically the same numbers that the Europeans, the Chinese, and the Russians give us.

Even the Saudi scientists state that the warming is happening.

Forum List

Back