Globally Warm my Frosty Buns

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, after the Obama disaster that was Copenhagen, I warm my buns by the fire because (1) it's freezing outside and (2) the tree hugger bazaar showed pure hypocrisy and caused so much pollution that maybe the Earth will stop this darn cooling trend.

Honestly though, I'm glad Obama failed, yet again..:eusa_whistle:

If this cooling trend continues, I just might grow a furry bottom.

Well, after the Obama disaster that was Copenhagen, I warm my buns by the fire because (1) it's freezing outside and (2) the tree hugger bazaar showed pure hypocrisy and caused so much pollution that maybe the Earth will stop this darn cooling trend.

Except for a few idiots, there is no doubt that global warming is a reality.

The question is whether global warming is man made or part of a natural cycle that would happen whether man inhabited the earth or not.

You are one of the idiots that claims it does not exist at all. You are an embarrassment to the Leave it to Beaver show. Please use another name,

I feel Global warming is brought on by man and by natural cycles.

If this cooling trend continues, I just might grow a furry bottom.

Oh, just wait until you reach middle age.

I am starting to grow hair in places no decent God would allow hair to grow, other than on a Neanderthal or Greek man.

If i did not shave it my ball sack would look like Link from the Mod Squad.

My anus is starting to look like Chewbacca.

Best not to shave down there.

The question is whether global warming is man made or part of a natural cycle that would happen whether man inhabited the earth or not.

You are one of the idiots that claims it does not exist at all. You are an embarrassment to the Leave it to Beaver show. Please use another name,

:lol:..You're kidding right.. the earth has been on a cooling trend, google, "earth cooling" read the articles and get back with me.

Now, I don't expect an apology because I don't actually expect you to Google and read articles, fear of reality and so forth.

I would hope in the future you would be above these personal attacks, most unimpressive....again..:lol:

only a cretin hopes the leader of their country fails....i dont care what party the leader is...we should all hope each person does their best and moves us forward....

stop being a cretin lump

only a cretin hopes the leader of their country fails....i dont care what party the leader is...we should all hope each person does their best and moves us forward....

stop being a cretin lump

If you come from the perspective that global warming is a farce, then it's only reasonable that you would want a policy to fail.

Of course.. I would want Obama to be the greatest President the country has ever known but alas I believe his policies are going in the wrong direction. It's not him personally, it's his policies. I should be clearer about that, your right.

I suppose also, that Lumpy does bring a vision of a deformed idiot.. my.. how insensitive...:lol:

stop being a cretin lump

Now bones, don't pick on poor Lumpy. He sat his poor tushie by the fire too long is all. Only stands to reason he'd blow smoke out his ass. ;)

stop being a cretin lump

Now bones, don't pick on poor Lumpy. He sat his poor tushie by the fire too long is all. Only stands to reason he'd blow smoke out his ass. ;)

You too Goldcatt.... :disbelief:... but inside....:(..... but overall.....:lol:

They wouldn't need to "hide the decline" if there was actual warming.

They wouldn't need to "cook the books" at all in fact.

And for whatever reason, this escapes watermelons such as Elmer.

stop being a cretin lump

You too Goldcatt.... :disbelief:... but inside....:(..... but overall.....:lol:

Aw, you know I love ya Lumpy! :clap2:

The global temeperature moves up and down a lot, for a host of reasons. Where I am, it feels colder every year. But that may just be part of being 51 this year.

:lol:..You're kidding right.. the earth has been on a cooling trend, google, "earth cooling" read the articles and get back with me.

Now, I don't expect an apology because I don't actually expect you to Google and read articles, fear of reality and so forth.

I would hope in the future you would be above these personal attacks, most unimpressive....again..:lol:

2008 comes in now between 8th and 10th, 2009 will be at least 5th, possibly higher. So all but one of the warmest years in the last 180 years have been since 2001. And you call that cooling?

Now were I to google 'global cooling' I would find all kinds of articles by the likes of James Watt, and other charlatans. But if you google ten warmest years globally, then go to the NASA, NOAA, and other scientific sites, you will find the list very close to the one posted below.

So you can state there is global cooling when the whole of the scientific community states that this has been the warmest decade on record. Do you practice at being a fool?

Top 10 Hottest Years On Record | Natural Environment Blog

Here are the top 10 hottest years on record:

1998 - 32.94 degrees Fahrenheit (0.52 degrees Celsius)
2005 - 32.86 degrees Fahrenheit (0.48 degrees Celsius)
2003 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2002 - 32.83 degrees Fahrenheit (0.46 degrees Celsius)
2004 - 32.77 degrees Fahrenheit (0.43 degrees Celsius)
2006 - 32.76 degrees Fahrenheit (0.42 degrees Celsius)
2007 - 32.74 degrees Fahrenheit (0.41 degrees Celsius)
2001 - 32.72 degrees Fahrenheit (0.40 degrees Celsius)
1997 - 32.65 degrees Fahrenheit (0.36 degrees Celsius)
1995 - 32.5 degrees Fahrenheit (0.28 degrees Celsius)

Forum List

Back