Global Warming Theory vs Alarmist GW Theory

Discussion in 'Environment' started by skookerasbil, Jul 10, 2011.

1. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213
    So.......if atmospheric carbon dioxide emissions are the sole or primary driver of global temperatures, then where is all the global warming?

Ten Years And Counting: Where’s The Global Warming? - James Taylor - Endpoint Analysis - Forbes

As the author astutely points out...........

"The Scientific Method requires testing a proposed scientific hypothesis before accepting it as the truth. When real-world observations contradict the hypothesis, you go back to the drawing board."

Even Scott Denning, known as a bomb thrower in the science communtiy and hailing from the Univerity of Colorado, recently attended a May 2011 conference with skeptics and others with differing opinions on the "science". Observers of the conference left with the opinion that all sides recongized that there is a need to work together...........in the name of 'Science". Scientists getting together face to face to discuss the "science". A beautiful thing I would say..............we need more "real scientists" like Scott Denning........willing to deliberate on the science and engage the other side.........

Science By Artillery Shell, Or Science By Cooperation? - James Taylor - Endpoint Analysis - Forbes

[​IMG]

Lets face it........the "bomb thrower" approach of the alarmists isnt working..........100% certainty.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  2. RollingThunder

RollingThunder VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +886

3. wirebender

wirebender Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Tell me, how do you suppose a trace gas in the atmosphere that has no capacity to trap or retain IR energy can be responsible for climate change? You seem to be operating under the misconception that proof that a thing is happening constitutes proof of cause.

No one denies that the climate is changing. It would be disturbing if it did not. The problem lies in the fact that there is no evidence at all that CO2 has anything to do with climate change and a great deal of evidence that it does not.

4. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213

Thank You..........and I kinda feel sorry for the mofu..............spent about an hour preparing that post!!!!:ack-1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey wire bro.......ask me if I'm not currently laughing my fcukking balls off?

5. wirebender

wirebender Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    You have to feel for anyone who has been so thoroughly duped. They operate under the belief that there actually exists proof that man is responsible for any of the things they rant about but when asked for the proof, they never fail to fail to produce it. Claims fly about the abundance of proof that has been presented, but when asked for a link, they can't deliver.

They, like thier priests operate from a framework of assumptions that can not stand up to even the most basic scientific scrutiny.

6. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213

wire.......you're the shit man. When you pop into a thread..........any thread.......it completely opens the door for me to go into my library of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics to just sorta place the final touches on the public humiliation thing. Frankly.......Im amazed they keep showing up to get so pwned.

7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,213
    Back in the day wire.........I used to spend every single weekend on the beach at the Atlantic Ocean. Along the way, our group expanded........mostly single people hangin out. There was this one very short Italian guy who hung with us. Turned out to be a total social fcukk up........and I remember he'd come up from out of the waves and walk the fcukk right across the big blanket with his sandy feet. Did it ALL the time. The whole contingent would make fun of him for being a total asshole. These are the type of people who represent this k00k OCD warmist view. Social oddballs.............desperate for attention. But as you can see from every post made by this dickhead Rolling Thunder........these types have lots and lots of misery and rage inside. Im must admit..........I love being able to antagonize the shit out of them!!

No shit wire..........Thunder HAD to have spent at least 30 mintues putting that post up there together. Does that shit all the time after completely making himself look like a mental case.

8. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355

Not to the man or woman who spent all afternoon congratifying himself but to the rest of you all, just type solar cycle into google. That has an influence on global temps as well.

Dont go off the deep end and give up your cars. Also dont go all making excuses for non environmental regulation Chinese manufacturing practices.

CO2 in enclosed environments raises temperatures. Who knows how much an effect each 100ppm has on the planet as a whole but it is obvious the climate is easily subjected to change by historical records.

Join me in loving our children and being someone careful with the one environment we have?

9. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355
    Wire, one of my areas of interest is horticulture.

Do you kniw that if you are in an urban area, even a moderate sized one like st louis, your garden can include not only plants but whole trees which are not cold hardy for the country side?

That fact may even be used as a point against CO2 driven climate change but it is proof of non debateable human influence.

10. wirebender

wirebender Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Where at along the Atlantic? I spend a fair amount of time fishing about 60 miles offshore of Morehead City.