Global Warming Snows on Rockies for 4th of July

Cold isn't proof of global warming, only warming is!!!

It's fucking hot outside! It's global warming!!!

You mean "Climate Change" Snows on Rockies for 4th of July... And, I agree. It's alarming.

As the ice sheets in the far north melt at increasing rates, they draw in heat of Summer to phase change from ice to water (solid to liquid) That lack of heat in the air from this process renders out as pockets of cold air that come down and create little artificial cold regions in Summer where they otherwise wouldn't be.

So snicker all you want but you should study the physics and thermodynamics of chemistry and phase-changes of molecules before you go off half-cocked and cocky about Global Warming being a "fraud"...

Last edited:
I knew I'd have to explain this today at some point. The reason for this phenomenon has to with the occurrence of a dense fog over the rockies due to the rather high amount of occluded marijuana smoke that is forming a heat barrier over the area resulting in frozen precipitation. Look for news reports of lots of glassy eyed people actually eating the yellow snow.

I knew I'd have to explain this today at some point. The reason for this phenomenon has to with the occurrence of a dense fog over the rockies due to the rather high amount of occluded marijuana smoke that is forming a heat barrier over the area resulting in frozen precipitation. Look for news reports of lots of glassy eyed people actually eating the yellow snow.
No, actually a piece of Siberian atmosphere broke away from Siberia and wandered across the Arctic and wound up in Colorado like an exile Californian.

lol

You mean "Climate Change" Snows on Rockies for 4th of July... And, I agree. It's alarming.

As the ice sheets in the far north melt at increasing rates, they draw in heat of Summer to phase change from ice to water (solid to liquid) That lack of heat in the air from this process renders out as pockets of cold air that come down and create little artificial cold regions in Summer where they otherwise wouldn't be.

So snicker all you want but you should study the physics and thermodynamics of chemistry and phase-changes of molecules before you go off half-cocked and cocky about Global Warming being a "fraud"...

Ho no, its hotter; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its colder; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its room temperature; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its foggier; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its clammier; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its smellier; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its dustier; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its a bright sunny day; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, its Al Gore's face; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Ho no, the Cubs won the World Series; it's an alarming affect of Global Warming!

Forum List

Back