James Delingpole on chemtrails and the staircase of disbelief.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
"Until we start questioning things and doing our own research, we'll always be prisoners of their propaganda." Writer James Delingpole on chemtrails and the staircase of disbelief with Daisy Cousens.

"Until we start questioning things and doing our own research, we'll always be prisoners of their propaganda." Writer James Delingpole on chemtrails and the staircase of disbelief with Daisy Cousens.

several states have introduced legislation to ban chem trails. do you know what that is all about?

Is there any idiot conspiracy theory that Delingpole hasn't fallen for? I can't think of any.

It's normal for brainwashed cultists to say that normal people are really the brainwashed ones.

Is there any idiot conspiracy theory that Delingpole hasn't fallen for? I can't think of any.

It's normal for brainwashed cultists to say that normal people are really the brainwashed ones.

Only to be expected. :cool-45:

See? The cultist declares that all the normal people are the real cultists.

We get the same from flat earthers and scientologists.

Calm down. Don’t get carried away.

several states have introduced legislation to ban chem trails. do you know what that is all about?
Chemtrails are the condensation/exhaust trails from jets you see. The big conspiracy is theat they are mind controlling us!!!

The reality is that is stupid. Its just avgas. What it is however, is carcinogenic.

Chemtrails are the condensation/exhaust trails from jets you see. The big conspiracy is theat they are mind controlling us!!!

The reality is that is stupid. Its just avgas. What it is however, is carcinogenic.
i don;t recommend breathing jp5 aerosol. did enough of that at camp lejeune.

Forum List

Back