Global sea ice

This a debate forum, and in any debate it is essential to provide evidence to support your statements or else you are just blowing hot air without any significance, you poor clueless retard.

If you understood half of what you post, you would first, realize that 99% of it is simply evidence that the climate changes...and that is hardly an argument...the rest is opinion and opinion isn't evidence of anything.

The actual scientific evidence on AGW is utter anathema to you deranged denier cult fanatics.

There is none...I have been asking to see some for decades and you wackos can't seem to produce any...you post evidence that the climate is changing...well so what...the climate is always changing and has always changed...there is no evidence that man is altering the global climate because he isn't...

Plus you are all too stupid and uneducated to understand it anyway....

Laughing in your face thunder...you post evidence of climate change and believe you are posting evidence that we are causing the change...it appears that you are the one who is intellectually challenged...and it is clear that you have no idea what evidence supporting AGW over natural variability looks like.

You run from the evidence, you try to suppress it, and you idiotically deny you have ever even seen it, but no matter how try to avoid recognizing the reality of abrupt rapid human caused global warming, it will bitch-slap you hard in the not very distant future.

Sorry thunder...there is no evidence supporting AGW over natural variability...and I can honestly say that I have never seen it...just as I can honestly say that I have never seen a unicorn or a fairy...that would be because like unicorns and fairies...evidence supporting AGW over natural variability does not exist.

I for one and oddly enough actually believe that Mankind's actions have had an effect on our climate and will continue to have an affect for as long as we continue on the paths we are on with our land development, industrialization and other practices. That said, I don't agree that our impact is anywhere near where what the "alarmists" want us to believe it is.

Furthermore, I STILL can not see anything coming as a result of our climate changes (influenced by man or not) to give me any pause for concern.

It should be easy for any of the USMB alarmists to do. . . give me something that I should be worried about - with regard to climate change. Make it really good because I like the challenges of finding ways to adapt and to overcome scary monsters and situations that others get their panties in a bunch over.

And your Phd is in what science? And what evidence do you offer to back your statement up? Links to credible sites?

Trump's crowd.
peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Who is trolling?

I am being dead serious to make a an equally serious point.

Then you're admitting to being an imbecile.

If leftardz

Shitslurper, you'll be treated with the respect you give. So far, you've only been an insulting asswipe.

don't care about the lives and rights of children in the womb...

Only liars pretend they think abortion is murder. Such liars are boring.

and they (many of them) think abortion is a good thing because the world is over populated....

No, abortion is good because liberty is good. Most conservatives can't grasp that, the whole liberty thing.

Why wouldn't they see abortion as an equally good thing (useful tool) to drop the population when "the sky is falling" on climate change?

Because "drop the population" and "sky is falling" are your dishonest strawman arguments.

We do understand. You can't debate the actual issues, so you have to make up these strawman arguments.

Furthermore, I STILL can not see anything coming as a result of our climate changes (influenced by man or not) to give me any pause for concern.

That's right. It's all about you, and nobody else.

Thanks for making your philosophy of immorality so clear. If it doesn't affect you personally, you have no reason to care.

I for one and oddly enough actually believe that Mankind's actions have had an effect on our climate and will continue to have an affect for as long as we continue on the paths we are on with our land development, industrialization and other practices. That said, I don't agree that our impact is anywhere near where what the "alarmists" want us to believe it is.
Nobody cares if ignorant dumbshits like you "agree" with the scientific consensus or not. People who live in the real world are concerned with the evidence of a rapidly warming planet and rapidly changing climate patterns, and with the conclusions of the experts on this topic, the climate scientists, who almost unanimously agree that the "impacts" of the looming severe warming and rapid climate changes will be extreme and disastrous to human civilization and agriculture.

That's because you are a rather stupid rightwingnut, and heavily brainwashed by fossil fuel industry denialist propaganda.

Try actually reading the scientific assesments of the negative impacts of human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes. Stop expecting brighter people to spoon feed it to you.

Who is trolling?

I am being dead serious to make a an equally serious point.

Then you're admitting to being an imbecile.

If leftardz

Shitslurper, you'll be treated with the respect you give. So far, you've only been an insulting asswipe.

don't care about the lives and rights of children in the womb...

Only liars pretend they think abortion is murder. Such liars are boring.

and they (many of them) think abortion is a good thing because the world is over populated....

No, abortion is good because liberty is good. Most conservatives can't grasp that, the whole liberty thing.

Why wouldn't they see abortion as an equally good thing (useful tool) to drop the population when "the sky is falling" on climate change?

Because "drop the population" and "sky is falling" are your dishonest strawman arguments.

We do understand. You can't debate the actual issues, so you have to make up these strawman arguments.

Still waiting for a list or even ONE well defined REASON from any of you leftardz for why we have anything to seriously worry about LONG TERM with regards to climate change.

Nobody cares if ignorant dumbshits like you "agree" with the scientific consensus or not. People who live in the real world are concerned with the evidence of a rapidly warming planet and rapidly changing climate patterns, and with the conclusions of the experts on this topic, the climate scientists, who almost unanimously agree that the "impacts" of the looming severe warming and rapid climate changes will be extreme and disastrous to human civilization and agriculture.

That's because you are a rather stupid rightwingnut, and heavily brainwashed by fossil fuel industry denialist propaganda.

Try actually reading the scientific assesments of the negative impacts of human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes. Stop expecting brighter people to spoon feed it to you.

"Almost unanimous!"

My sides hurt.

Can you at least direct me to a site that lists all the doom and gloom crap we humans are destined to suffer as a result of our impact on the climate?

"Almost unanimous!"

My sides hurt.

Can you at least direct me to a site that lists all the doom and gloom crap we humans are destined to suffer as a result of our impact on the climate?
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects

Long & Short Term Effects of Global Warming

Global Warming Impacts

Global Warming Effects

Now if I really thought you were serious, I could list several dozen more. However, you, like the rest of the denialists, would never bother to actually read the evidence that the scientists present. Were you serious, you would have already used the greatest tool for research ever invented that is sitting right in front of you.

How about you presenting some evidence for what you claim? You do realize that we are not the first organism to have a major impact on the composition of the atmosphere, do you not?

Ok, so.... trees blooming early, more rain than normal.... some areas MIGHT run out of fresh water in 100 years, storms MIGHT get more severe, Sea Levels will rise and people who live near the water MIGHT have to move inland....

Some diseases MIGHT get worse..... etc.

Got it.

Sorry, but it takes much more than that to get me scared.

On a personal note, I would place a hell of a lot more merit on the global warming scares if the alarmists showed they actually cared more about the lives of humans taken every day TODAY by abortions.

But, that's just me expecting some consistency in your concerns about the lives, rights and well being of human beings.

Last edited:

It's not about you getting a tingle out of being scared.

It's about real harm to real born people. And as they're not embryos, you're quite unconcerned about them dying. You're sort of an acolyte of a life-hating death cult.

It's not about you getting a tingle out of being scared.

It's about real harm to real born people. And as they're not embryos, you're quite unconcerned about them dying. You're sort of an acolyte of a life-hating death cult.

Which human beings are facing a more certain death as the result of mankind's policies, actions and lack of values to human life? Those who MIGHT be killed by changes in the weather that Might be the result of industrialization? Or, a child in the womb that is being killed to cover for mommy and daddy's bad choice to risk a pregnancy they can't afford?

I am much more compelled by the certain deaths and the present day injustices than I am about (for the most part avoidable) cases that MIGHT result in the future.

Like hell you are, Chuz Life. You do not give a fuck about the fact that the people that will suffer most from a changing climate are the very people that had the least to do with putting the GHGs into the atmosphere.

Obama's crowd
peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

Like hell you are, Chuz Life. You do not give a fuck about the fact that the people that will suffer most from a changing climate are the very people that had the least to do with putting the GHGs into the atmosphere.

I help people when I see they are suffering and I support policies and efforts that do the same....

Obama's crowd
peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg
You are expecting me to get all worked up over a crisis that hasn't even materialized yet.... even as you expect me to ignore the real killings that ARE already taking place with legalized abortions right NOW. Today. .

This logical disparity on your part is what undermines your credibility on everything else.

This, "pay no attention to the intentional slaughter of these human beings / future generations of children over here in the womb.... we have to fix our environment so some other human beings in the future MIGHT not suffer" bullshit is just that.

BULLSHIT

Last edited:
Ok, so.... trees blooming early, more rain than normal.... some areas MIGHT run out of fresh water in 100 years, storms MIGHT get more severe, Sea Levels will rise and people who live near the water MIGHT have to move inland....
Got it.
Nope! You don't "got it", numbnuts. You are just too stupid and brainwashed to get it.

Some areas are running out of fresh water NOW, moron, and the situation is getting worse at an increasing rate. Storms are already getting more severe, and with higher ocean water temperatures, more water vapor in the air, higher sea levels, increasingly powerful storm surges, and higher wind speeds, future storms, tornados, hurricanes, and typhoons will be even more destructive and deadly. Sea levels are rising at an accelerating rate and billions of people are going to wind up as climate change refugees fleeing inland.....there is no "might" about it.

That is because you are very retarded and don't have the mental capacity to understand the seriousness of the real situation the world is facing.

On a personal note, I would place a hell of a lot more merit on the global warming scares if the alarmists showed they actually cared more about the lives of humans taken every day TODAY by abortions.
Normal rational people might take your superstitions about abortion more seriously if you confused rightwingnut anti-abortionists ever showed that you bozos cared about children after they are born instead of voting for greedy sleezeballs who cut funding for children's programs and welfare for poor families, with your full support.

But, that's just me expecting some consistency in your concerns about the lives, rights and well being of human beings.

And BTW, nutbagger, a little lump of tissue with no brain is not actually a "human being" yet, no matter what superstions you hold dear.

Got it.
Nope! You don't "got it", numbnuts. You are just too stupid and brainwashed to get it.

Some areas are running out of fresh water NOW, moron, and the situation is getting worse at an increasing rate.

ROFLMAO!

Can you tell me what percentage of those running out of fresh water right NOW can attribute their losses to Man Made global warming?

Can you name those places?

List them! And then, do provide the evidence that proves your claim that their losses were caused by Man Made global warming / climate change and NOT by some other natural causes.

Storms are already getting more severe,

I love storms (even severe ones) but I digress. More storms mean "more water," right?

and with higher ocean water temperatures, more water vapor in the air,

Let's not 'cloud' the issue... what happens when the water vapor in the air reaches too high of a level?

higher sea levels, increasingly powerful storm surges, and higher wind speeds, future storms, tornados, hurricanes, and typhoons will be even more destructive and deadly.

Oh the humanity.

Seriously, these are not things that can not be overcome with advanced warning systems, better site planning, better construction codes, etc. Not to mention how much of that power can be harnessed to produce electricity. Human's have been fighting the elements from day one and will continue to do so - REGARDLESS of whether our climate is dangerous due to our own industries.... or whether it has been impacted by more Natural causes or a combination of both.

Sea levels are rising at an accelerating rate and billions of people are going to wind up as climate change refugees fleeing inland.....there is no "might" about it.

Oh dear GAWD! I hope they move fast, I just found a couple of sources that says the rate at which the oceans are rising is upwards of 3 MILIMETERS a year! That's as much as TWELVE times the thickness of a human hair! Holy Shit! Can you tell me where I can send some money to help get those people out of harms way!?!

That is because you are very retarded and don't have the mental capacity to understand the seriousness of the real situation the world is facing.

Seriously now.

How terrified / scared are you?

Be honest.

Normal rational people might take your superstitions about abortion more seriously if you confused rightwingnut anti-abortionists ever showed that you bozos cared about children after they are born instead of voting for greedy sleezeballs who cut funding for children's programs and welfare for poor families, with your full support.

You seem to be confused about the CONSTITUTIONAL difference between the CONSTITUTIONAL right that all persons have to the EQUAL protections of our laws and our government's CONSTITUTIONAL role in PROMOTING (not providing) for the "Genereal Welfare" needs of the people it serves.

I fully support programs to help feed the poor (especially children) but that comes from a place of me being empathetic and charitable. NO-ONE (left or right) is Constitutionally obligated to feed the poor but we are ALL Constitutionally obligated to recognize that ALL persons have a right to the EQUAL protections of our laws.

I can't wait to see how far that sails right over your head.

See above.

And BTW, nutbagger, a little lump of tissue with no brain is not actually a "human being" yet, no matter what superstions you hold dear.

Thanks for this glimpse into how deep your fucktarded ignorance really is - and how little you really know of human biology.

Thankfully, we already have laws (fetal homicide laws) which already legally DEFINE "children in the womb" as such. They also already make it of MURDER to kill a "child in the womb" in a criminal act and those laws are so well solidified on those definitions that they have to make an exception to themselves to (for now) allow for abortions to remain legal.

But, think about it.

Take away that exception and what do you have?

So, you don't think a human being in the first days of their life is a "human being" just because their brain has not yet formed. . .

So, do tell.... what kind of "being" are they?

Science tells us that all living things are "beings" whether they have brains or not... so You tell me. . . if a human being in the first days of their life, growth and development is NOT a "human being" yet (because they don't have a brain yet) . . . what kind of "being" are they?

Science tells us that all living things are "beings" whether they have brains or not... so You tell me. . . if a human being in the first days of their life, growth and development is NOT a "human being" yet (because they don't have a brain yet) . . . what kind of "being" are they?

They're not a being at all, any more than sperm and eggs are "beings". Duh.

Anyways, I see word games are all you have. Typical. Common sense, you don't have that. Normal people, they simply point out that specks obviously aren't people. Even my cat understands that clearly, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. As your brain is presumably larger, that means you're either crazy or dishonest for pretending specks are people.

It should be easy for any of the USMB alarmists to do. . . give me something that I should be worried about - with regard to climate change. Make it really good because I like the challenges of finding ways to adapt and to overcome scary monsters and situations that others get their panties in a bunch over.
based off of what exactly? Do we have issues with smog, you betcha, but climate? dude, the whole point is to provide evidence that man has indeed influenced climate. you got some?

They're not a being at all, any more than sperm and eggs are "beings". Duh.

Anyways, I see word games are all you have. Typical. Common sense, you don't have that. Normal people, they simply point out that specks obviously aren't people. Even my cat understands that clearly, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. As your brain is presumably larger, that means you're either crazy or dishonest for pretending specks are people.
then why is it liberals get upset with pregnant women smoking or drinking? I'm sorry, if you are ok with them dying from an abortion, what difference does it make while they are alive?

JustCrazy's usual meaningless and totally off-topic twaddle......so boring, so stupid, so pointless.......so typical of clueless denier cult trolls.....

Forum List

Back