Global Cooling Predicted – Again

As in several credible sources say so. If you wish to say the sources I provided are not credible, then I would hope you could provide credible evidence to that end.

You seem to think that you can overturn centuries of science with a few posts from conspiracy bloggers. That's not how the world works. If you think it is, it's no wonder you got scammed so completely by the denier cult.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as their deity would pay any heed to the deniers.
First of all, where did I even imply that I was trying to "overturn centuries of science"?
Anyway, what "centuries of science" are you refering to? The 20th and 21st? Look at a calander, the 21st isn't even 17 years old yet.
I guess you beleive Foxnews, Breitbart, and others, are "conspiracy bloggers". It's no wonder that you refuse to see that there are other, valid views than your own.
I have not been scammed by any "deniers", I am simply a sceptic of the political motives behind the "science".
And, finally, there may be a "consensis" of government backed scientists, but their "findings" and data do not hold up to independent scrutiny.
Your complete lack of understanding of the point I was making is evidence of your adherance to the "cult of Man-Made Climate Change". All hail Al Gore!!!!

Shadows-of-the-Sun-by-Isengardt-on-Flickr-620x247.jpg

Oh, that's right. The big political to-do in Paris is about Climate Change! Not Globull Warming. Ain't it great how politicians can so quickly change their tunes?

The Sun is settling down. Temperatures are likely to go down. That’s bad news for agriculture. However I’m confident we’ll continue to develop the technology we need to get through this.

This comes from the Red State blog which will certainly set off some posters. It also links to: GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates' @ GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates'

No one is more surprised than Valentina Zharkova that her research prompted a worldwide media storm over the next ice age.

“In the press release, we didn’t say anything about climate change,” she told USA TODAY. “My guess is when they heard about Maunder minimum, they used Wikipedia or something to find out more about it.”

Scientists dispute 'ice age' warnings

There's no dispute about the very high probability of a new Solar Minimum. It will freeze your balls off. But it's not technically an "Ice Age". If you have to hide in nuances to protect your holy Warming ass -- then do it. But Zharkova herself said the projection is for another Maunder Minimum.. She just didn't comment on the climate effects.

Which means -- it will set Global temperature back well into 1960s or beyond. And LOCALLY and sporadically -- it will be brutal if it arrives as predicted..

All that "arctic sea ice" and "glacier recession" will also likely be set back to before you were born..

Looks to me as if anthropogenic global warming has already overcome 6-8 thousand years of TSI reductions and hasn't slowed yet.

hockey.jpg

Forum List

Back