Global Cooling Predicted – Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Shadows-of-the-Sun-by-Isengardt-on-Flickr-620x247.jpg

Oh, that's right. The big political to-do in Paris is about Climate Change! Not Globull Warming. Ain't it great how politicians can so quickly change their tunes?

The Sun is settling down. Temperatures are likely to go down. That’s bad news for agriculture. However I’m confident we’ll continue to develop the technology we need to get through this.

This comes from the Red State blog which will certainly set off some posters. It also links to: GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates' @ GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates'

So first it was global warming, then it was climate change and now it is global cooling? Interesting!

Oh, that's right. The big political to-do in Paris is about Climate Change! Not Globull Warming. Ain't it great how politicians can so quickly change their tunes?

The Sun is settling down. Temperatures are likely to go down. That’s bad news for agriculture. However I’m confident we’ll continue to develop the technology we need to get through this.

This comes from the Red State blog which will certainly set off some posters. It also links to: GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates' @ GLOBAL COOLING: Decade long ice age predicted as sun 'hibernates'
From what I learned in my days as an Anthropology student....

The last Ice Age didn't show a stable trajectory. There were warming and cooling trends within warming and cooling trends.

Now I don't give a hoot about assigning blame for climate change, even if it's unnatural.

The only question should be "can we do anything about it even if fossil fuel consumption caused it"

Because if we can't do anything about it, we might as well do what we want

It's the least of our worries - a non issue at best - toxicmedia - go live your life and do not believe the fairy tales told by the NWO agenda camp.

So first it was global warming, then it was climate change and now it is global cooling? Interesting!

No....first it was global cooling...then it was global warming...then it was climate change...then they took a shot at climate disruption but that didn't catch on....so back to climate change...now back to cooling...it was clear by the time that they got to climate change that they really didn't have a clue.

For me, it's not the point. Can we trust the "findings" of an organization that has been proven to have a very serious and real politcal agenda? I always thought, wrongly, that this was a scientific debate, now, I know differently.

No one is more surprised than Valentina Zharkova that her research prompted a worldwide media storm over the next ice age.

“In the press release, we didn’t say anything about climate change,” she told USA TODAY. “My guess is when they heard about Maunder minimum, they used Wikipedia or something to find out more about it.”

Scientists dispute 'ice age' warnings

For me, it's not the point. Can we trust the "findings" of an organization that has been proven to have a very serious and real politcal agenda? I always thought, wrongly, that this was a scientific debate, now, I know differently.

Proven as in "Breitbart says so" ?
As in several credible sources say so. If you wish to say the sources I provided are not credible, then I would hope you could provide credible evidence to that end.

As in several credible sources say so. If you wish to say the sources I provided are not credible, then I would hope you could provide credible evidence to that end.

You seem to think that you can overturn centuries of science with a few posts from conspiracy bloggers. That's not how the world works. If you think it is, it's no wonder you got scammed so completely by the denier cult.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as their deity would pay any heed to the deniers.

You seem to think that you can overturn centuries of science with a few posts from conspiracy bloggers. That's not how the world works. If you think it is, it's no wonder you got scammed so completely by the denier cult.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as a their deity would pay any heed to the deniers.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as a their deity would pay any heed to the deniers

That poster is spot on. Where is your empirical evidence of any claim of CO2? Present it or be quiet.

me knows you don't have any.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as a their deity would pay any heed to the deniers.

Since the deniers and only the deniers have been predicting cooling for decades now, and since it just keeps warming, only those who worship failure as a their deity would pay any heed to the deniers

That poster is spot on. Where is your empirical evidence of any claim of CO2? Present it or be quiet.

me knows you don't have any.
A little more english, and a bit less Jack Daniels, please. What in the hell is empirical evidence of CO2? Last time I looked, CO2 was a gas consisting of two atoms of oxygen, and one of carbon.

Forum List

Back