Glenn Beck will fast to support Rafael Cruz

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
The future Glenn Beck

th

After another 3rd place loss in the primaries for Cruz, Glenn Beck is fasting today and has urged Cruz supporters to do the same in an effort to... convince God to make him win, I guess? Interesting strategy.

Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’ - Breitbart

I think he should step it up. Maybe sacrifice a goat or two. It's time to get serious!

Won't that ruin his androgynous chubby school girl look?

Glenn does actually believe in what he says and does.

He considers conversion to Mormonism the reason for the survival of his marriage and rescue from alcoholism.

He cares not at all what you who disagree with him think: that is merely ratification to him that he is correct.

After another 3rd place loss in the primaries for Cruz, Glenn Beck is fasting today and has urged Cruz supporters to do the same in an effort to... convince God to make him win, I guess? Interesting strategy.

Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’ - Breitbart

I think he should step it up. Maybe sacrifice a goat or two. It's time to get serious!

What ever happened to Beck's imaginary community he was going to build... “Independence, USA?”

I just realized the shock jock I was thinking of was Howie Carr! Ooops!

Won't that ruin his androgynous chubby school girl look?
He's just doing it for one day. Enough to get some free press but not for it to actually be hard.

And the mocking continues.
It is sad that this is news to the Trump hit media. But: Romans 8:28.

I am not running from this. I own my comments and actions and encourage others to do the same.

Prayer, fasting and asking for a humbling of ourselves and nation.

I pray and fast not for Ted Cruz to win, but for His will to be done and that our will and wants will align with His.

Join me tomorrow

What Glenn actually said.

Why are you guys afraid of the truth?

I am not running from this. I own my comments and actions and encourage others to do the same.

I pray and fast not for Ted Cruz to win, but for His will to be done and that our will and wants will align with His.

Join me tomorrow

From the OP link:

“I would like to ask you to join me and my family Monday in a fast for Ted Cruz, our country and the Nevada caucus,” Beck wrote on his Facebook page

Join me tomorrow

From the OP link:

“I would like to ask you to join me and my family Monday in a fast for Ted Cruz, our country and the Nevada caucus,” Beck wrote on his Facebook page

I just quoted you his Facebook page

too late

we already had a pizza hut pizza

--LOL

f glenn beck and the horse he rode in on

Join me tomorrow

From the OP link:

I just quoted you his Facebook page
Me too.

Glenn Beck
19 hrs · Facebook Mentions ·
I would like to ask you to join me and my family Monday in a fast for Ted Cruz, our country and the Nevada caucus.

‪#‎scprimary‬
‪#‎tedcruz‬
‪#‎nevadacaucus‬

Forum List

Back