Trump & Clinton As "Stock"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
william the wie
Product "T' vs product "C".

Product "T" cost 1.78 million to showcase and that resulted in a double digit return {10 or 11%}

Product "C" cost 12 to 14 million to showcase with a small return of 3 to 4% return.

At that rate it would at least seem product "C" is hemorrhaging cash. Rounding the 1.78 UP to 2 and calling the 12 to 14 as 13 does not paint a pretty picture.
At a 13 to 2 rate you simply cannot expect to maintain viability.

Then you have a cost issue. Product "T" thus far has no liability costs but product "C" is costing millions per year in legal fees.

On a national stage in the final lets say it costs product "T" 2 million per state so that is 100 million. That is not even touching reserves.

Product "C" on the other hand at that same rate needs 653 million just to maintain and that is more then TWICE its entire holdings which are SHARED.

Even IF the production costs of product "T" double the return is still good.
If product "C" cannot cut costs and reduce liabilities it simply cannot survive.

Thoughts?

Trump and Hillary as stock?

I see them as this kind of 'stock'.

th

flip a coin as to which is which

Funny premise. My published guess: Hillary will win the general election, barely. There is more than enough evidence to demonstrate a pattern of D voter fraud and Trump will use it to delegitimize any possible Hillary victory before the election because she has no control over D activists and he doesn't care. It should be fun.

• Banned
Funny premise. My published guess: Hillary will win the general election, barely. There is more than enough evidence to demonstrate a pattern of D voter fraud and Trump will use it to delegitimize any possible Hillary victory before the election because she has no control over D activists and he doesn't care. It should be fun.
But can she afford to keep running? Shes burning 13 million for a lone primary? Its costing him less then two. I don't think her base has another 500 million. He does but a his rate he could do it with 100 million.

Hillary's base includes Buffett, Gates, Bezos and roughly 80% of known billionaires and probably more of the unknown ones: the Bud Walton family, Tudor Roberts and other legacy groups like the William Rockerfeller family and the US Astors.

Shocker: Republicans Account For Most Cases Of U.S. Voter Fraud

:cuckoo:

Shocker: Your source is biased.

"Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads. "

The country of the USA as well as the whole world seem to be thirsty for somebody like Trump for POTUS for a number of reasons.

However my question is the following:
I even hate to imagine it, but... what if Hillary is elected a President and after that FBI proves all her crimes. Will the country of USA be obligated to have President/criminal for another 4 years or the President of the USA will be thrown to prison?

And my second question is: who are those idiots voting for Hillary?
upload_2016-2-21_20-50-46.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back