Glenn Beck suspended from SiriusXM over talk of assassination of Trump with guest

Remember when he fell to his knees and started to pray for Cruz? In front of everybody on a stage? making a show of it?

What a spectacle!
Sorry, but I don't watch nutjobs. Beck, like Limbaugh, are entertainers. O'Reilly is honest enough to admit he is a commentator, not a journalist. While I don't always agree with O'Reilly, and, frankly, consider him to be a pompous ass, I do respect his honesty. The other two? Those fuckers sold their souls for profit.

I don't watch nutjobs either but that news was so appalling and so over the top, it got so much coverage and it was everywhere! LOL
LOL. I'm sure it's great entertainment. My wife watches TMZ and several day time "women" shows. Obviously such shows tap into a profitable market. Not my taste.

When crunched his face into the doritos should have been a clue...

That was a biggie! I can't imagine his staff saying "are you sure you want to do that" and ordering some poor waif from props to go out and buy the Cheetos. Wait were they Cheetos or Doritos?

Glenn Beck is nuts.

Or just a common drunk with a 'soapbox'..........same difference.
I think he has serious mental issues. Being an alcoholic is a symptom of his deeper problems.

Remember when he fell to his knees and started to pray for Cruz? In front of everybody on a stage? making a show of it?

What a spectacle!

Man oh man I'm a great believer that to each their own with faith but when he called Cruz the "Anointed one for our times" and started talking about the White Horse Prophecy it's like "okey dokey someone needs to take a breather from the road".

Yes, for Beck , Cruz was the Second Coming!

It was something to behold!:cuckoo:

Wow. Just wow. I don't understand this over the top crazy talk of Trump by very public figures who are truly at risk of losing their careers and their fans over this one election.

Okay. So they don't like Trump. But they'd rather see Hillary in office?

Are they doing meth for crying out loud for being that paranoid about The Donald winning as compared to the "she beast" who will hammer down on the First and the Second and every other constitutional right that goes against her beliefs?

Story here:

SiriusXM Announces Suspension of Glenn Beck over Brad Thor Interview Comments - Breitbart

SiriusXM hosts Stephen K. Bannon and David Webb announced on Breitbart News Daily that SiriusXM has suspended Glenn Beck and Webb will temporarily take over Beck’s 9AM to noon Eastern time slot on SiriusXM’s Patriot Channel 125.
Beck is controlled rebelion you dumb fuck.

And to think just a few short years ago he was you baggers hero, he ran a teabagger organization and all the teabaggers groveled to him

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. I don't understand this over the top crazy talk of Trump by very public figures who are truly at risk of losing their careers and their fans over this one election.

Are they doing meth for crying out loud for being that paranoid about The Donald winning as compared to the "she beast" who will hammer down on the First and the Second and every other constitutional right that goes against her beliefs?

Story here:

SiriusXM Announces Suspension of Glenn Beck over Brad Thor Interview Comments - Breitbart

SiriusXM hosts Stephen K. Bannon and David Webb announced on Breitbart News Daily that SiriusXM has suspended Glenn Beck and Webb will temporarily take over Beck’s 9AM to noon Eastern time slot on SiriusXM’s Patriot Channel 125.

Explain please.

When crunched his face into the doritos should have been a clue...

That was a biggie! I can't imagine his staff saying "are you sure you want to do that" and ordering some poor waif from props to go out and buy the Cheetos. Wait were they Cheetos or Doritos?

I thought they were Doritos, but hey, wacko is still wacko whatever they were! :)

Story here:

Explain please.
Guno just said it, you fucken moron.

I listen to Beck almost every day. I agree that he has gone off the rails over Trump, but his interview did not call for execution of Trump if he's elected.

Most of the time, Beck has some pretty good insight on all things political.

I gather the issue was that he agreed with the guest. And in the past I've found the shows to be very funny with sort of a great whacko twist so that even if you didn't agree with the slant, the shows were still very funny.

Very wry sense of humor. But things have gotten very strange this election season. It'll be a bloody miracle before I tune Levin back in. And all I have is radio and this old box in front of me. Losing these talkers hurts.

"Glenn Beck suspended from SiriusXM over talk of assassination of Trump with guest"

It’s funny how nitwits on the right are just now figuring out Beck is a total loon only after he started attacking Trump.

Story here:

Explain please.
Guno just said it, you fucken moron.

I asked you.

I listen to Beck almost every day. I agree that he has gone off the rails over Trump, but his interview did not call for execution of Trump if he's elected.

Most of the time, Beck has some pretty good insight on all things political.

I gather the issue was that he agreed with the guest. And in the past I've found the shows to be very funny with sort of a great whacko twist so that even if you didn't agree with the slant, the shows were still very funny.

Very wry sense of humor. But things have gotten very strange this election season. It'll be a bloody miracle before I tune Levin back in. And all I have is radio and this old box in front of me. Losing these talkers hurts.
You can stream just about anything on your computer.

I hear Rush Limbaugh is going to crush several hundred Oxycontin tablets and ram his face into those in support of Beck.

"Glenn Beck suspended from SiriusXM over talk of assassination of Trump with guest"

It’s funny how nitwits on the right are just now figuring out Beck is a total loon only after he started attacking Trump.

No many of us knew Beck at least those of us who listened to him understood he was a few cans short of a six pack.

No numnuts, after he alluded to assassination.

Forum List

Back