Glenn Beck Presents: Ukraine: The Final Piece

I watched it last night. According to Glenn, investigation in Burisma has nothing to do with Biden running for president (which is true), but with following the money, investigation about $1.8 billion of our money vanishing from PrivatBank. Normally, I don't watch him, but I got link from a friend last night which I posted in Bandlands.

Interesting take on it, and he said he has some documents to prove it, that he's sending to Senate today.

Last edited:
I wouldnt want anyone to run around being ignorant about the facts,,,

Lol at anyone dumb enough to take Glenn Beck seriously.

5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

Last edited:
I watched it last night. According to Glenn, investigation in Burisma has nothing to do with Biden running for president (which is true), but with following the money, investigation about $1.8 billion of our money vanishing from PrivatBank. Normally, I don't watch him, but I got link from a friend last night which I posted in Bandlands.

Interesting take on it, and he said he has some documents to prove it, that he's sending to Senate today.

The only credible documents Beck has ever had are the ones that show him to be certifiably insane.

The only credible documents Beck has ever had are the ones that show him to be certifiably insane.

Writing his name on your own certificate is too obvious. Try something else.

I wouldn't want anyone to run around being ignorant about the facts,,,

Well, to be fair, Nothing Glenn Beck says PROVES anything. In all likelihood, Glenn is just a Trump-zombie brainwashed by the Cult of Trump to do his bidding promoting Trump lies for fear of not supporting him and coming under fire of his far Right Wing Hit Squad Mafia. o_O

:spinner:

Well, to be fair, Nothing Glenn Beck says PROVES anything. In all likelihood, Glenn is just a Trump-zombie brainwashed by the Cult of Trump to do his bidding promoting Trump lies for fear of not supporting him and coming under fire of his far Right Wing Hit Squad Mafia. o_O

thankfully he has documents and not just his words to back it up,,,

John Kerry said everyone (everyone) in the Obama administration was devoted to getting rid
of prosecutor Viktor Shokin.
Wow! What makes him such a bad guy that the Obama regime was trying to remove him?

He must be a combination of Hannibal Lector and Al Capone to draw this sort of attention from Barry
and his underlings.:113:

Beck is on to something very big. So big the upper echelons of the lying left is going to be trying to get this
information buried, just like a Hillary Clinton associate.

BAwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaahhaha

I see why Glenn Beck profits off you morons...

John Kerry said everyone (everyone) in the Obama administration was devoted to getting rid
Wow! What makes him such a bad guy that the Obama regime was trying to remove him?

He must be a combination of Hannibal Lector and Al Capone to draw this sort of attention from Barry

Beck is on to something very big. So big the upper echelons of the lying left is going to be trying to get this

just look how hard they are trying to discredit it on this forum,,,

BAwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaahhaha

I see why Glenn Beck profits off you morons...

As far I know, watching videos on YouTube is free. Don't tell me you're paying for it.

Shokin was investigating money laundering scheme that Barry admin was involved in Ukraine. No wonder why everyone (everyone) wanted him out. Al Capone would want the same thing.

Well, yes, I didn't sit through all 1.5 hours of Beck but saw a couple documents from Ukraine. But they are just quotes from the guy there. He could say anything, it doesn't PROVE it really happened or happened as he says. Just as the Democrats had witnesses and documents which made statements and claims, but again, it's hearsay.

Mind you, I'm just being the Devil's Advocate. If Beck is saying it, he probably has pretty good reasons.

just look how hard they are trying to discredit it on this forum,,,
Here is how you discredit Glenn Beck.....watch...

You don't

...he does it himself.....

View attachment 305267

So what if the democrat Party uses taxpayer money to enrich themselves!

And I'm sure you're dumb enough to believe that.

You don't believe that Hunter Biden received $83K a month while his daddy was Barry's point man for Ukraine?

Well, yes, I didn't sit through all 1.5 hours of Beck but saw a couple documents from Ukraine. But they are just quotes from the guy there. He could say anything, it doesn't PROVE it really happened or happened as he says. Just as the Democrats had witnesses and documents which made statements and claims, but again, it's hearsay.

Mind you, I'm just being the Devil's Advocate. If Beck is saying it, he probably has pretty good reasons.

every dem witness said trump didnt do what they claimed,,,they just thought he did,,,

View attachment 305267

So what if the democrat Party uses taxpayer money to enrich themselves!

And I'm sure you're dumb enough to believe that.

You don't believe that Hunter Biden received $83K a month while his daddy was Barry's point man for Ukraine?

No idea what he was paid.

Got nothing to do with anything.

Forum List

Back