Glenn Beck is a fraud

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I started to think how much his show is like Rush Limbaughs in that he is a 'conservative' (or at least pretending to be one) doing a news show. It is like they planned it that way which makes me wonder if the man is for real. When his show first came out it was kind of interesting but then I realized that as he was telling everyone we were going to have hyper-inflation every single one of his guest were selling gold. His sponsors were selling gold. Maybe there was a connection between what stories he decided to do and the fact every one of his commercials were about buying gold. I don't know why people don't see this man as a fraud.

• Banned
Well, the real problem, Glenn Becks problem anyway, has more to do with hyper partisanship than economics.

When people just accuse someone of being partisan then that is just fascist talk. Glenn Beck has a lot of problems with his show but him having an opposing opinion is not one of them. Fuck...what is wrong with you people?

Beck is desperately trying to hold onto his shrinking audience. In so doing, he is becoming less and less rational.

I started to think how much his show is like Rush Limbaughs in that he is a 'conservative' (or at least pretending to be one) doing a news show. It is like they planned it that way which makes me wonder if the man is for real. When his show first came out it was kind of interesting but then I realized that as he was telling everyone we were going to have hyper-inflation every single one of his guest were selling gold. His sponsors were selling gold. Maybe there was a connection between what stories he decided to do and the fact every one of his commercials were about buying gold. I don't know why people don't see this man as a fraud.
you spook the audience bout how it's the end of the world so they'll consume in fear. all news media does this. the cable news does this with mass shootings, and the conspiracy theorist thinks it's some gun control agenda but it's really about advertising for psychotropic drugs. it's the damned medusa cycle, like a shell game of the media outlets, the medical industry, and the pharmaceutical companies. it's how they operate, take a step back and you'll see it. alert alert alert, alert alert alert, it's happening! but don't worry, we have everything under control. and now a word from our sponsor, "depression is a serious illness... side effects include suicidal thoughts."

• Banned
you spook the audience bout how it's the end of the world so they'll consume in fear. all news media does this. the cable news does this with mass shootings, and the conspiracy theorist thinks it's some gun control agenda but it's really about advertising for psychotropic drugs. it's the damned medusa cycle, like a shell game of the media outlets, the medical industry, and the pharmaceutical companies. it's how they operate, take a step back and you'll see it. alert alert alert, alert alert alert, it's happening! but don't worry, we have everything under control. and now a word from our sponsor, "depression is a serious illness... side effects include suicidal thoughts."

It would be interesting to examine the effect sponsors have on the news media in how they cover the news. I wish we had a law that could force large media outlets to release all of their internal documents to the public so we could see how they cover the news.

Well, the real problem, Glenn Becks problem anyway, has more to do with hyper partisanship than economics.

When people just accuse someone of being partisan then that is just fascist talk. Glenn Beck has a lot of problems with his show but him having an opposing opinion is not one of them. Fuck...what is wrong with you people?

Is there an exhaust fan for this thread?

• Banned

Is there an exhaust fan for this thread?

What do you call it when someone gets upset that someone is partisan? Isn't everyone who has an opinion on something partisan and isn't that a part of the democratic society we have? Lets get rid of all the partisan talk so we can only have one opinion on anything. That would solve the problem.

Indeed, this was obvious. Beck claimed to be

1. Zionist
2. Libertarian
3. Patriotic American

Sorry. You can be 2 and 3 at the same time, but not any other combination....

Most left/right talking heads are partisans. They also have advertisers that sponsor their show. So Beck talks about the downside of the Obama economy and predict a crash.

Big deal. If you don't believe him, ignore him. George Noory does the same in his commercials for gold. But he tells you he is not the source of the 'news'. I guess Beck forgot to separate his show from advertisers bs

The problem is that RW talkers are HS grad, ex disk jockey, lying blowhards who divide and misinform duh. They're a cancer who produce only more RW loudmouth dupes of their greedy idiot billionaire GOP masters...They couldn't survive 5 minutes of argument an hour, dupes. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine or something like it.

Most left/right talking heads are partisans. They also have advertisers that sponsor their show. So Beck talks about the downside of the Obama economy and predict a crash.

Big deal. If you don't believe him, ignore him. George Noory does the same in his commercials for gold. But he tells you he is not the source of the 'news'. I guess Beck forgot to separate his show from advertisers bs

Soros , JPMorgan, China etc are ALL snapping up metals. Duetsche Bank is in serious trouble. Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece are all teetering on the edge. Something is coming.

Forum List

Back