Glenn Beck: I Played A Role In 'Helping Tear The Country Apart'

Are you saying my quotes are incorrect?

Of course you arent you just want to cry.

Here is the difference between Glenn and you. He is aware of his mistakes. You criticize his mistakes without realizing they are yours as well.

Why are you comparing Glen Beck with me some guy on the internet? Is that all you're left with?

Because you are part of this nation just like he is. You are adding to the success or destruction just like you are. The only difference is you want to pretend your rhetoric which is far worse than Glenn's is somehow justified while lambasting him for his.

As long as you keep blaming others, nothing will change.

Here is the difference between Glenn and you. He is aware of his mistakes. You criticize his mistakes without realizing they are yours as well.

Why are you comparing Glen Beck with me some guy on the internet? Is that all you're left with?

Because you are part of this nation just like he is. You are adding to the success or destruction just like you are. The only difference is you want to pretend your rhetoric which is far worse than Glenn's is somehow justified while lambasting him for his.

Well by that measure where is your apology?

This is silly. Repubs posted all about his 9/12 rally and Tea Party rallies to show how popular and how mch power Beck and Fox News had. Now you are forced to completely reverse it to say Glen Beck is just like Me lol....A message board guy.

How fucking far have you fallen? Now your great hero is comparable to Closed Caption. You need to aim higher :rofl:

No one was posting about 9/12 and his Restoration Rallies to show "how much power" he has. We talk about them to show how much power we the people have.

And I acknowledge my errors often.

This is silly. Repubs posted all about his 9/12 rally and Tea Party rallies to show how popular and how mch power Beck and Fox News had. Now you are forced to completely reverse it to say Glen Beck is just like Me lol....A message board guy.

How fucking far have you fallen? Now your great hero is comparable to Closed Caption. You need to aim higher :rofl:

Is that what you thought? :lol: Wadda derp.

You're right, sorry Beck has no influence.

Glenn Beck: Love Him Or Hate Him, He's Only Getting More Powerful - Forbes

Love him or hate him, Glenn Beck has transcended television and proven that with a big enough personality you can outplay big media. After leaving Fox in 2011, Beck cracked the Internet content puzzle and managed to make money with his website The Blaze, where subscribers are willing to pay $100 per year for his online videos. The $90 million he raked in this year earned him the number 34 spot on FORBES’ Celebrity 100.

So much un Influence that people pay to get his stuff. Just like Me right Avatar?

Look no matter what anyone says you'll deny it. Thats the whole point of not making a point. So you can challenge everyone else without standing for anything yourself. I get it.

Thats why Avatar is forced to now say I should apologize also because I'm just like Glenn Beck. And why Zoom just says "Is that what you thought?" without making a point.

Its so they can come back, nit pick and make sure they never make a point themselves about what they think.

When you dont stand for anything....

glenn beck is a loon. he occasionally makes good points, but overall he is a nutcase. he is only on the air because he owns the channel.

Here is when the right will yell at Glenn that he MUST'VE lost his mind and obviously doesnt know what hes talking about. It will be a delicate balance to show his apology is crazy but the man himself is not. Should be good

Glenn Beck: I Played A Role In 'Helping Tear The Country Apart'

Glenn Beck admitted Tuesday that he has some major regrets about his time at Fox News.

“I remember it as an awful lot of fun and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language,” Beck said during an interview with Megyn Kelly. “I think I played a role, unfortunately, in helping tear the country apart and it's not who we are.”

He continued, “I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of more in it together and now I look back and realize, if we could've talked about the uniting principles instead of just the problems, I think I would look back more fondly.”

Beck left the network after two and a half years in June 2011 to start his own media company. His tenure was full of controversial moments, from accusing President Obama of being a "racist" to gutting a fish that he compared to the mainstream media on air.

He has made similar remarks about his time at Fox News before, telling the AP last year that he wishes he had used less divisive language.

Wow, wait...He just said what Liberals have been saying the whole time about Beck. Whipping up the ignorant masses. But but but...liberals were overreacting. But when you put on the hindsight glasses you see they werent.

Do you forgive him?

Jesus Christ! What is it people don't get about an alcoholic on a dry drunk?

You really are a shallow person if you need to lie and claim Beck was some hero to Republicans...
please stop already or grow up
and this thread should be in media

Last edited:
:doubt:

You really are a shallow person if you need to lie and claim Beck was some hero to Republicans...

:confused:

Really?

You're right. The Right hated him....hard :doubt:

You're right. The Right hated him....hard :doubt:
poor Stephanie

Forum List

Back