Glenn Beck: Are his eyes always so red?

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators because they don't regurgitate your liberal obamabot mind numb talking points.

No, I honestly want to know!

I don't listen to liberal commentators EZ. I can't stand to listen to them and I'll readily admit it. I think the liberal mind is bent. I have tried. My cousin is a big liberal and likes like Olberman, so I tried to listen to him one time and nearly puked.

Can you not see how much of a hypocrite you are?

Only an IDIOT would try and spin the TRUTH as HYPOCRITICAL.... :lol:

I did exactly what I said I'd do... lost faith. However, there does remain the question... "why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?" You haven't answered that, the lame stream media hasn't answered that, NO ONE has answered that, and he's still HIDING IT! So I'll just wait and see what developes now, because the issue IS still growing... and it we'll all know the truth sooner or later...

Actually, I have on your own thread. I am not going to bring it up here, since I don't want this thread to get stuck in the "Conspiracy Forum" like every other thread you pollute and then have to watch you whine like Nancy Kerrigan.

Again.

You can find my theory in your thread if you want to go look for it. It's not hard to figure out.

I did exactly what I said I'd do... lost faith. However, there does remain the question... "why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?" You haven't answered that, the lame stream media hasn't answered that, NO ONE has answered that, and he's still HIDING IT! So I'll just wait and see what developes now, because the issue IS still growing... and it we'll all know the truth sooner or later...

Actually, I have on your own thread. I am not going to bring it up here, since I don't want this thread to get stuck in the "Conspiracy Forum" like every other thread you pollute and then have to watch you whine like Nancy Kerrigan.

Again.

You can find my theory in your thread if you want to go look for it. It's not hard to figure out.

Again, no answer, just hyperbole, as usual. You'd do best to just shut the fuck up I guess.

Glenn Beck: The New Sarah Palin for the liberals...

If you say so.. Sarah kind of dug her own grave on several levels and Glenn is following in her footsteps.

They both walked right up to the edge of the cliff and Libs just kind of nudged them over.

It's so easy with some of them.

Again, no answer, just hyperbole, as usual. You'd do best to just shut the fuck up I guess.

Fine, since you want to be an asshole about it:

Obama is not going to capitulate to the demands of the fringe right, because once he sets that precedence, there will be more demands and they will get increasingly bizarre. I don't blame him at all. In this country, you have to win in court before you get your way. Throwing temper tantrums aren't going to change anything.

And you are never going to win in court since the COLB serves as Prima Facie evidence. That means that slip alone, coupled with the three time confirmation by the HI department of health, is sufficient to address the issue of the time and place in which he was born. No judge is going to allow additional discovery into the matter since the COLB is the State of Hawaii's standard.

WND can put up as many billboards as they want, it's not going to change a damn thing. But by all means, keep sending your money to those con men Farah and Corsi. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

You wish I'd just "shut the fuck up", because the facts and law is on my side. The best you've got is wild-eyed speculation and hearsay evidence that won't be admissible. That and the occasional fake Kenyan BC, which you believe at the drop of the hate.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Consider this my last BC comment on this thread, as I don't want to perpetuate at threadjack anymore.

Last edited:

If you say so.. Sarah kind of dug her own grave on several levels and Glenn is following in her footsteps.

They both walked right up to the edge of the cliff and Libs just kind of nudged them over.

Don't interrupt their fantasy. Sarah's self destruction was all our fault, because we are obsessed with her and stuff.

Or whatever.

Don't interrupt their fantasy. Sarah's self destruction was all our fault, because we are obsessed with her and stuff.

Or whatever.

You're right... We NEVER see libs start Palin threads....

What was I thinking....

Or whatever.

What was I thinking....

And that unto itself is inconclusive evidence that we are all obsessed with Sarah.

Or maybe that we like to discuss political events that are topical and relevant to the here an now.

One of those two.

Of course by your logic, no conservatives would ever start a Palin thread. I mean, they aren't obsessed, are they?

Or whatever.

What was I thinking....

And that unto itself is inconclusive evidence that we are all obsessed with Sarah.
When did I say "all"?

There are a shitload of lefties that are, though... A shitload...

Or maybe that we like to discuss political events that are topical and relevant to the here an now.

One of those two.
Maybe... For some it's one - for others it's the other... My perception is that a shitload of libs want her in the forefront for some reason... I suppose it's because they need someone to focus their hate now that Boooooooosh is gone...

Of course by your logic, no conservatives would ever start a Palin thread. I mean, they aren't obsessed, are they?
Most cons I know and converse with have moved on and only discuss her in response to some lib Palin talking point...

Or whatever.

What was I thinking....

One of those two.

Or that everyone likes to watch a loopy-headed political circus clown tie rhetorical balloons into hot dog tricks...

Last edited:
Glen Beck has only been sober for ten years of his life.

He has a very sad family history and may be backsliding on the drugs and boose.

What was I thinking....

One of those two.

Or that everyone likes to watch a loopy-headed political circus clowns tie rhetorical balloons into hot dog tricks...

We get enough of that with Reid and Pelosi and Rangle and Schumer....

And I'll go with the fact that you're just a partisan hack liberal twat that hates any and all conservative commentators because they don't regurgitate your liberal obamabot mind numb talking points.

I don't listen to liberal commentators EZ. I can't stand to listen to them and I'll readily admit it. I think the liberal mind is bent. I have tried. My cousin is a big liberal and likes like Olberman, so I tried to listen to him one time and nearly puked.

Can you not see how much of a hypocrite you are?

Do me a favor, and read the first red highlighted area, then slowly read the second red highlighted area.

See the hypocrisy?

Do me a favor, and read the first red highlighted area, then slowly read the second red highlighted area.

See the hypocrisy?

Do ME a favor, and read... slowly... what I bolded and enlarged in blue. See the truth?

Even though I proved what a hypocrite you are...I actually like you. You are straight up about being a racist and I like that. I hate the smile in your face republicans I have seen in here.

You are real and to the point. You call black people *******. I am not sure if you have the balls to do this to a black persons face but you do it in here.

I like how you just put it out there. At first it sort of shocked me a bit, but you said it, in here you can just be what you are behind closed doors. I am tired of the ones who just smile in your face then wait until they are behind those doors and then call blacks those names.

You are a stand up racist kind of guy and I applaud you.

See the hypocrisy?

Do ME a favor, and read... slowly... what I bolded and enlarged in blue. See the truth?

Even though I proved what a hypocrite you are...I actually like you. You are straight up about being a racist and I like that. I hate the smile in your face republicans I have seen in here.

You are real and to the point. You call black people *******. I am not sure if you have the balls to do this to a black persons face but you do it in here.

I like how you just put it out there. At first it sort of shocked me a bit, but you said it, in here you can just be what you are behind closed doors. I am tired of the ones who just smile in your face then wait until they are behind those doors and then call blacks those names.

You are a stand up racist kind of guy and I applaud you.

Well, it's like this Zona... I didn't say anything hypocritical even though you tried to twist it into that. I will openly admit my faults, and there's nothing hypocritical about that, and that is what I did.

As far as calling a black person a ******, it was a "RACIST" black person I called that, that had already made it clear he hated "WHITEY." If a racist black man is going to froth at the mouth running white people into the dirt, then yeah, he's a filthy, fucking, ******, and yes, I'd call him that to his face because that's what he is. The ****** I'm referring to is obama's preacher reverend wright. You know... the "God damn America" ****** preacher?

Normal black people I have no problem with. I've had several good friends over the years, especially when I was in the military, that were black. No, they're not *******. Far from it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back