What do you think when you see the word "Republican"

Woohoo. Another herd mentality guilt by association projectionist thread.

Feeling defensive? :lol:

Not at all. I am not a Republican. I was merely pointing out an ugly truth that speaks to the reasoning used to create the thread. You took the bait of the op and ran with it. Why?

Ravi asked an interesting question, I responded. What would you have said if you weren't busy diverting attention away from the op?

Corruption.

Then again when I see the word "Democrat", I think corruption.

What can I say, I am an equal opportunity employer.

Immie

Feeling defensive? :lol:

Not at all. I am not a Republican. I was merely pointing out an ugly truth that speaks to the reasoning used to create the thread. You took the bait of the op and ran with it. Why?

Ravi asked an interesting question, I responded. What would you have said if you weren't busy diverting attention away from the op?

Pointing out the flawed reasoning that is the op is being a distraction? Since when? If the op had asked a specific question about a specific person, I would have been able to properly respond.

Should I disavow you as a lady who represents herself, and cast upon you all the nastiness I can find from another lady, just because she supports the same political party you do? Would you appreciate it, if I tried to hold you accountable for every stupid or criminal action another person made, just because they were of the same political party?

Forum List

Back