Glenn Beck: Are his eyes always so red?

PR: Would it be presumptuous to conclude you feel the same way about Obama as you do about Rev. Wright?

obama has gone to great lenghts to distance himself from his racist reverend and close friend of twenty years so... the jury is still out. But my gut tells me obama is a racist as well.

Do ME a favor, and read... slowly... what I bolded and enlarged in blue. See the truth?

Even though I proved what a hypocrite you are...I actually like you. You are straight up about being a racist and I like that. I hate the smile in your face republicans I have seen in here.

You are real and to the point. You call black people *******. I am not sure if you have the balls to do this to a black persons face but you do it in here.

I like how you just put it out there. At first it sort of shocked me a bit, but you said it, in here you can just be what you are behind closed doors. I am tired of the ones who just smile in your face then wait until they are behind those doors and then call blacks those names.

You are a stand up racist kind of guy and I applaud you.

Well, it's like this Zona... I didn't say anything hypocritical even though you tried to twist it into that. I will openly admit my faults, and there's nothing hypocritical about that, and that is what I did.

As far as calling a black person a ******, it was a "RACIST" black person I called that, that had already made it clear he hated "WHITEY." If a racist black man is going to froth at the mouth running white people into the dirt, then yeah, he's a filthy, fucking, ******, and yes, I'd call him that to his face because that's what he is. The ****** I'm referring to is obama's preacher reverend wright. You know... the "God damn America" ****** preacher?

Normal black people I have no problem with. I've had several good friends over the years, especially when I was in the military, that were black. No, they're not *******. Far from it.

The classic come back from a person who is truly a racist is "one of my best friends is black" therefor there is no way I am a racist. Typically, directly after that, they spew the most hateful things imaginable towards blacks.

By the way, you still don't get the hypocrisy of you calling a black guy that name and calling HIM the racist. It is hypocrisy if you don't consider yourself a racist.

So I ask you, do you consider yourself a racist?

PR: Would it be presumptuous to conclude you feel the same way about Obama as you do about Rev. Wright?

obama has gone to great lenghts to distance himself from his racist reverend and close friend of twenty years so... the jury is still out. But my gut tells me obama is a racist as well.

I bet frog is a backdoor visitor at the WH. how ironic! :lol:

Ole Glen sure has been a popular guy lately on here... love him or hate him, he's a popular guy. Fox News made a good decision when they hired him.

I know, the ratings are through the roof. Red eyes and all.

Hi ratings on Fox prove one thing, there are more idiot republicans who watch t.v. because they are lazy and don't want to research the truth than idiot dems who watch MSNBC as their only means of info for politics.

Follow me here, Palin asked her "Friends" to watch Beck recently. She likes him.

Nuff said.

I still think beck is smoking bong hits laced with coke before the show.

Who isn't?

minus the coke part :lol:

:paranoid:

EDIT: You guys need to add an emoticon for paranoid :)
paranoid.gif

EDIT2: I watched him last night on FOX.....WOW what a show!!!!

Last edited:
Nah i dont drink the rush cool aid or take the rush pain aides :lol:

I do have a bottle that i was perscribed last year, but i dont take em.

I stick to natures way :lol:

EDIT(do i ever not edit?): Seems people went way far with some of the stuff Beck said last night. People dont realize you have to watch him with a grain of salt. Some people go overboard, i just like to see his opinions....got me to watch this van jones clip...interesting....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVNtoAiOh1k&feature=PlayList&p=E6AA79D3F4B3C7E3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back