Glenn Beck Admits Lying at Rally: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier'

Hypocrisy Alert !!!

I can't help but notice the players attempting to nail Beck's gaff are the same folks who defended Obama every time he "misspoke".

And don't lie...I have a search tool and I'm not afraid to use it. :D

Last edited:
Glen Beck?

He's a good ass actor.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

This was like on all of the MSNBC Primetime shows? Damn. No wonder nobody watches the MSM.

Can we move on to something more important now?

Hypocrisy Alert !!!

I can't help but notices the players attempting to nail Beck's gaff are the same folks who defended Obama every time he "misspoke".

And don't lie...I have a search tool and I'm not afraid to use it. :D

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

wrong...all the units who still had a combat mission were removed.

that's a fact. not a lie.
combat teams renamed were not removed
btw had Obama said all combat missions were ended, that would have been accurate
saying all combat troops were removed is a lie

not a lie....just an unfounded accusation by a partisan hack who only has his semantic interpretation - which others do not share - to bolster that unfounded accusation.
LOL yeah, coming from a proven HACK like you

combat teams renamed were not removed
btw had Obama said all combat missions were ended, that would have been accurate
saying all combat troops were removed is a lie

not a lie....just an unfounded accusation by a partisan hack who only has his semantic interpretation - which others do not share - to bolster that unfounded accusation.
LOL yeah, coming from a proven HACK like you

I may be partisan, but I am also pretty fucking smart, and well educated, and laden with worldly experience....and, unlike you, I got all ma teeth!:razz:

redesignated as advise and assist brigades....NOT combat brigades.

Again....if we took soldiers from a combat unit and put them into the army ping pong team and had them play in an international military ping pong tournament. they would be ping pong team members and NOT combat troops during the tournament.... isn't that correct?
a distinction you keep claiming
but what Obama said was they were removed, THAT IS A LIE
they were NOT removed

wrong...all the units who still had a combat mission were removed.

that's a fact. not a lie.

So, my friends.... those currently in Iraq... and members of the US Army.... they're lying to me? :eek:

Glenn Beck Admits Lying: 'I Thought It Would Be A Little Easier' (VIDEO)

Video in Link.

After being called on a white lie he told during his Restoring Honor rally, Glenn Beck admitted Thursday that he stretched the truth because he "thought it would be a little easier."

Beck had claimed that he held George Washington's handwritten first Inaugural Address in his hands at the National Archives, but a spokeswoman at the institution said he did no such thing. Keith Olbermann, Ed Schultz and others called him out for the fabrication.

Thursday on his radio show, Beck copped to the lie.

"I thought it would be a little easier in the speech," Beck said, than to go into the following elaborate explanation (via Mediaite):

As I said Beck is a patholigical liar.
In other words a fitting political and religious leader.

His admitting publically to lying is a point in his favor though.
Did he cry?

Last edited:
Glen Beck?

He's a good ass actor.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

This was like on all of the MSNBC Primetime shows? Damn. No wonder nobody watches the MSM.

Can we move on to something more important now?

Hmmmm, you do realize this thread is actually about Beck, right?

So, my friends.... those currently in Iraq... and members of the US Army.... they're lying to me? :eek:

They are supposed to be advising and backup for the Iraq military.
they were combat troops and not removed, it was merely a name change

No it is a mission change for them.
If combat troops are stationed in Germany or anywhere for that matter does it mean they are performing combat?
If so who they gonna kill when they come back home?

They are supposed to be advising and backup for the Iraq military.
they were combat troops and not removed, it was merely a name change

No it is a mission change for them.
If combat troops are stationed in Germany or anywhere for that matter does it mean they are performing combat?
If so who they gonna kill when they come back home?
i never said they were

but those troops you said were in Germany, are still combat troops

Yep they are combat troops but not in combat.

And I am still chuckling about all those who minimized and tried to rationalize Beck lying yesterday.
:beer:

And I am still chuckling about all those who minimized and tried to rationalize Beck lying yesterday.
so, there are still combat troops in Iraq, they just dont have combat missions
;)

and the tiny lie of "held in my hands" is not so bad a thing
but saying combat troops were removed from Iraq is

face it libs, if Bush had done this you would be screaming bloody murder that he LIED

and the difference is, i would be agreeing with you

;)

Both are lies but what was the motive behind each lie, that is the true "tale of the tape" as it is.

I'll let someone besides me answer what each person's motive was behind their "white lie"

;)

Umm this is what I was responding to which you dropped from the quote string for some reason:
Quote: Originally Posted by California Girl

So, my friends.... those currently in Iraq... and members of the US Army.... they're lying to me?

Btw all troops are combat troops if the need arises.
Cooks, etc will carry guns and shoot if the need arises.

Last edited:

;)

Umm this is what I was responding to which you dropped from the quote string for some reason:
Quote: Originally Posted by California Girl

So, my friends.... those currently in Iraq... and members of the US Army.... they're lying to me?
um, you didnt quote anyone ;)

Forum List

Back