Glen Becks ratings fall off a cliff

Also worth noting that the top show for November that doesn't air on Fox News was 'Countdown with Keith Olbermann', which clocked in at 12th place with 1,156,000 total viewers, the only 8pm show to gain viewers year-over-year. Top Five in each category below.

Top Five Show In Total Viewers

The O’Reilly Factor (3,509,000 viewers);
Special Report with Bret Baier (2,404,000 viewers)
Hannity (2,376,000 viewers)
Glenn Beck (2,299,000 viewers)
FOX Report with Shepard Smith (2,131,000 viewers)

Top Five Shows - 25-54 Demographic

The O’Reilly Factor (848,000);
Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)
FOX Report with Shepard Smith (526,000)
Special Report with Bret Baier (487,000)

Read more: Fox News Ratings Surprise: Bret Baier Tops Glenn Beck In Total Viewers For November

Notice a trend (more than the fact that the highest rated "non-Fox network" news show has been cancelled)?
Yeah.....FAUX Noise is doing-what-they-can, to distract from the fact John Boner STILL hasn't created any jobs.

HERE

(....And, Lila's obviously missing her pimp/"producer"; Jimmy O'Keefe.)

HERE

Dang, Rush got demoted. Remember how we were told he was the leader of the Republican party.

Now it's Beck.:lol:

Last edited:
One thing I could never understand Steph

Everyone knew Obama was a Communist before he got elected
Everyone knew he was best friends with terrorist Bill Ayers
Everyone knew he was a mere puppet of George Soros
Everyone knew that he hated white people and attended Rev Wrights church
Everyone knew he was nothing but a Community Organizer

And yet, they elected him by a 2:1 margin over the best candidate the Republicans had to offer
"Everyone was in denial that Obama was a Communist before he got elected
Everyone was in denial that he was best friends with terrorist Bill Ayers
Everyone was in denial that he was a mere puppet of George Soros
Everyone was in denial that he hated white people and attended Rev Wrights church
Everyone was in denial that he was nothing but a Community Organizer"

Fixed.

But know this: No one's in denial anymore! :lol:

How could anyone be in denial when the propaganda arm of the Republican party ran stories 24/7?

Fox News made sure everyone knew how much Obama hated this country and yet he was still elected by a 2:1 margins over the best available GOP candidate

I predict you are going to hear some ampted up crazy stuff coming out of Beck even more so than in the past.

He going to self distruct right on TV
I bet you we'll see more amped up crazy stuff from Keith Olbermann too. Oh wait, no we wont! :lol:
Hey, c'mon!!! Show some FAITH!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8r46PQDbU&feature=related[/ame]

:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also worth noting that the top show for November that doesn't air on Fox News was 'Countdown with Keith Olbermann', which clocked in at 12th place with 1,156,000 total viewers, the only 8pm show to gain viewers year-over-year. Top Five in each category below.

Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)

Read more: Fox News Ratings Surprise: Bret Baier Tops Glenn Beck In Total Viewers For November

Notice a trend (more than the fact that the highest rated "non-Fox network" news show has been cancelled)?
Yeah.....FAUX Noise is doing-what-they-can, to distract from the fact John Boner STILL hasn't created any jobs.

HERE

HERE

And that's still more than Obama

I guess the truth matters that Beck's closest competitor in the same time slot Chris Matthews (who was once an intern for a democrat senator) has half the viewers. Beck is around 1.77 Million and Matthews "hardball" (softball to Obama) is around 530,000.

Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)

HERE

HERE

And that's still more than Obama
I'm sure that makes sense....to someone....somehow......

301.gif

Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)

Fox News having a high viewership doesn't mean they the are the best news sources by any means.
Here's a great comparison; if the National Enquirer were counted as a newspaper, it would range 5th in Newspaper readership.
The newspaper with the biggest circulation in the US is USA Today with a circulation of 2,528,437. Now about everyone knows that USA Today isn't exactly known for it's in depth news or investigative reporting. Following USA Today are Wall Street Journal (2,058,342), The New York Times (1,683,855), and the LA Times is fourth (1,231,318).
The National Enquirer has a circulation of 1,050,000. So it tops the Washington Post (960,684) the Chicago Tribune (957,212) and the New York Daily News (795,153).
In other words, quanity doesn't mean quality.
*Newspaper circulations via; Top 100 Newspapers in the United States — Infoplease.com
*National Enguirer circulation via; National Enquirer Classified Advertising Options Click Here

Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)

Fox News having a high viewership doesn't mean they the are the best news sources by any means.
Here's a great comparison; if the National Enquirer were counted as a newspaper, it would range 5th in Newspaper readership.
The newspaper with the biggest circulation in the US is USA Today with a circulation of 2,528,437. Now about everyone knows that USA Today isn't exactly known for it's in depth news or investigative reporting. Following USA Today are Wall Street Journal (2,058,342), The New York Times (1,683,855), and the LA Times is fourth (1,231,318).
The National Enquirer has a circulation of 1,050,000. So it tops the Washington Post (960,684) the Chicago Tribune (957,212) and the New York Daily News (795,153).
*Newspaper circulations via; Top 100 Newspapers in the United States — Infoplease.com
*National Enguirer circulation via; National Enquirer Classified Advertising Options Click Here

You gotta wonder. No labels compares a supermarket tabloid to the #1 cable news network and declares that FOX isn't really that popular. The left must be desperate.

Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)

You gotta wonder. No labels compares a supermarket tabloid to the #1 cable news network and declares that FOX isn't really that popular. The left must be desperate.[/QUOTE]

No, being desperate, is putting words in my mouth. Please show mw where I said Fox News wasn't popular.

Beck has gone to a format where you really have to watch every day, one show builds on another. I can't watch every day (listen really...on XM) so I don't go out of my way to listen anymore. O'Reilly I still go out of my way to listen to.

Beck has gone to a format where you really have to watch every day, one show builds on another. I can't watch every day (listen really...on XM) so I don't go out of my way to listen anymore. O'Reilly I still go out of my way to listen to.

Sounds like a form of INDOCTRINATION

Not at all, simply more complex topics than can be covered in one 45 minute show.

Not at all, simply more complex topics than can be covered in one 45 minute show.

I agree

Most schizophrenics have problems explaining their theories

Forum List

Back