Glen Becks ratings fall off a cliff

It's amazing to see the lefties fascination with entertainers from the 'right'... more worried about their place and standing than most conservatives are... so infatuated that they try and use their entertainment material as some 'proof' about 'right wing' evil or conspiracies, like everything is inherently a lie.... yet don't hold their own lefty entertainers to the same standard, and actually try to use them as proof of fact... ones like truthdoesnotmatter fucking crack me up

For years the Lefties were OBSESSED with Rush Limbaugh, now it's Glen Beck.

I bet Rush is feeling left out.:lol:

Don't forget....Sarah Palin, George Bush, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly

The only one who gets ignored is Sean Hannity

But you still got OBAMA to obsess about Steph.....Did you know that he is a Communist?

Don't forget....Sarah Palin, George Bush, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Reilly

But you still got OBAMA to obsess about Steph.....Did you know that he is a Communist?

glad you are finally seeing the light.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
No this thread is about how crazy only sells for so long, after awhile people get tired of crazy.

I can't figure out why any self-respecting conservative (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Glenn Beck to be a leading figure in the world of conservatism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the right, and his ratings are through the roof,

what does that say about the right?

HELLO AMERICA? Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January

Year over year he posted the biggest loss of any cable news show averaging 1.8 million viewers, down 39% from January 2010. In 25-54 demo he dropped 48%, to 397,000.

Becks ratings have been struggling all month. And by struggling we mean he as been consistently below the 2 million total viewers mark. A first.

Read more: HELLO AMERICA? Glenn Beck Posts Biggest Ratings Drop Of Any Cable News Show In January

His ratings are down but they are still higher than MSNBC and CNN's 5pm shows combined....now thats even more sad for those 2 networks that more people would rather watch beck at 5pm then both of them.

I dont blame people, there is only so much glenn beck I can take.

He had a good run.

But people get tired of the same old political talking head whores and seek new commentators even if the new ones are going to give them the same message as the ones that are replaced.

The public is fickle.

I can't figure out why any self-respecting conservative (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Glenn Beck to be a leading figure in the world of conservatism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the right, and his ratings are through the roof,

replace "conservative" with "lib" and 'beck" with..oh I dunno..say "huffington", maybe...and "right" with "left"

same result...people obsessing and attaching far too much importance to celebrities...but look at the negative portrayal and adjectives you got to use "charlatan", "kook", "lunatic" "con artist" "poses"...which is REALLY the whole point, isn't it?

Beck and Olberman were never comparable.

Only the right wing nutty buddies think they are.

Beck has a research staff.
Keith is still getting over getting his ass kicked by girls in 3rd grade.

Your apparent admiration for Glenn Beck goes a long way to explain the source of the seemingly endless stream of idiocy you manage to pollute this board with.

I can't figure out why any self-respecting liberal (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Maddow to be a leading figure in the world of liberalism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the left what does that say about the left?

See... easily spun the other way too

One thing I could never understand Steph

Everyone knew Obama was a Communist before he got elected
Everyone knew he was best friends with terrorist Bill Ayers
Everyone knew he was a mere puppet of George Soros
Everyone knew that he hated white people and attended Rev Wrights church
Everyone knew he was nothing but a Community Organizer

And yet, they elected him by a 2:1 margin over the best candidate the Republicans had to offer

And yet, they elected him by a 2:1 margin over the best candidate the Republicans had to offer

yawn, :rolleyes:

"Everyone was in denial that Obama was a Communist before he got elected
Everyone was in denial that he was best friends with terrorist Bill Ayers
Everyone was in denial that he was a mere puppet of George Soros
Everyone was in denial that he hated white people and attended Rev Wrights church
Everyone was in denial that he was nothing but a Community Organizer"

Fixed.

But know this: No one's in denial anymore! :lol:

Beck and Olberman were never comparable.

Only the right wing nutty buddies think they are.

Beck has a research staff.
Keith is still getting over getting his ass kicked by girls in 3rd grade.

Your apparent admiration for Glenn Beck goes a long way to explain the source of the seemingly endless stream of idiocy you manage to pollute this board with.

Beck is wrong about somethings, he is right about somethings.
I dont have a problem with that .He aint my leader He is just a guy .

Forum List

Back