Glen Becks ratings fall off a cliff

Beck has gone to a format where you really have to watch every day, one show builds on another. I can't watch every day (listen really...on XM) so I don't go out of my way to listen anymore. O'Reilly I still go out of my way to listen to.

Sounds like a form of INDOCTRINATION

Its more like a history class, but then again you dont know what a history class looks like so nevermind.... carry on :eusa_whistle:

I checked and Beck is not popular in 98% of the alternate realities.

In 32% Palin became president and boy was that reality a mess.
But not as bad as the ones where Pat Robertson became president.

I guess the truth matters that Beck's closest competitor in the same time slot Chris Matthews (who was once an intern for a democrat senator) has half the viewers. Beck is around 1.77 Million and Matthews "hardball" (softball to Obama) is around 530,000.

Half? looks like a third to me.

Beck has gone to a format where you really have to watch every day, one show builds on another. I can't watch every day (listen really...on XM) so I don't go out of my way to listen anymore. O'Reilly I still go out of my way to listen to.

how do you indoctrinate people by telling them to look up the information for yourself?

Also worth noting that the top show for November that doesn't air on Fox News was 'Countdown with Keith Olbermann', which clocked in at 12th place with 1,156,000 total viewers, the only 8pm show to gain viewers year-over-year. Top Five in each category below.

Top Five Show In Total Viewers

The O’Reilly Factor (3,509,000 viewers);
Special Report with Bret Baier (2,404,000 viewers)
Hannity (2,376,000 viewers)
Glenn Beck (2,299,000 viewers)
FOX Report with Shepard Smith (2,131,000 viewers)

Top Five Shows - 25-54 Demographic

The O’Reilly Factor (848,000);
Hannity (595,000);
Glenn Beck (534,000)
FOX Report with Shepard Smith (526,000)
Special Report with Bret Baier (487,000)

Read more: Fox News Ratings Surprise: Bret Baier Tops Glenn Beck In Total Viewers For November

Notice a trend (more than the fact that the highest rated "non-Fox network" news show has been cancelled)?
Yeah.....FAUX Noise is doing-what-they-can, to distract from the fact John Boner STILL hasn't created any jobs.

HERE

(....And, Lila's obviously missing her pimp/"producer"; Jimmy O'Keefe.)

HERE

You do realize that the Democrats still hold the senate and the presidency and the republicans can't do anything that the Democrats don't want them to, right?

For example look at yesterday's healthcare vote.

I can't figure out why any self-respecting conservative (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Glenn Beck to be a leading figure in the world of conservatism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the right, and his ratings are through the roof,

what does that say about the right?

I can't figure out why any self-respecting liberal (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Maddow to be a leading figure in the world of liberalism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the left what does that say about the left?

See... easily spun the other way too

Except, asshole, that doesn't apply to her.

I can't figure out why any self-respecting conservative (if there is such a thing) would want a bonafide charlatan/kook like Glenn Beck to be a leading figure in the world of conservatism. When a lunatic con artist poses as a serious messenger of the right, and his ratings are through the roof,

what does that say about the right?

replace "conservative" with "lib" and 'beck" with..oh I dunno..say "huffington", maybe...and "right" with "left"

same result...people obsessing and attaching far too much importance to celebrities...but look at the negative portrayal and adjectives you got to use "charlatan", "kook", "lunatic" "con artist" "poses"...which is REALLY the whole point, isn't it?

They are accurate descriptions of Glenn Beck.

Not at all, simply more complex topics than can be covered in one 45 minute show.

I agree

Most schizophrenics have problems explaining their theories

That explains Obama and the Dems taking over a year to explain how Stimulus is helping, Obama care isn't a disaster and how Green Jobs are going to save the economy...and they have as yet to succeed in fooling anyone with an IQ higher than their socks.

They're still explain tho...confirming your theory.

Unfortunately for you, Beck is reviewing history, to give our current situation context...and unless every history teacher whose classes last more than an hour are schizo..well...even you can't miss the implication...

Better luck with the zingers next time...

Forum List

Back