Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
This would be a trip to cross!

150925111248-china-glass-bridge-exlarge-169.jpg

China opens terrifying glass-bottomed bridge in Shiniuzhai park

China's first glass-bottom bridge opens - CNN.com

There goes the benefit of not looking down if you have a fear of heights

Trusting something in China, wow.....

I've been to a few scary places in China, one I won't go to is Hua Shan in ShaanXi province.

You can hang off the side of a rockface with just a small ledge and rope connected to a wire. You're about 800 meters above the bottom. I don't do heights well.

I've been to a few scary places in China, one I won't go to is Hua Shan in ShaanXi province.

You can hang off the side of a rockface with just a small ledge and rope connected to a wire. You're about 800 meters above the bottom. I don't do heights well.

Nope, I wouldn't do that either. I don't like heights much myself. I get an overwhelming urge to hold on and not let go. I feel dizzy sometimes too.

Nope, I wouldn't do that either. I don't like heights much myself. I get an overwhelming urge to hold on and not let go. I feel dizzy sometimes too.

My legs give up. Once in Peru I was on a path that had been made over a landslide and I couldn't move..... not nice.

My legs give up. Once in Peru I was on a path that had been made over a landslide and I couldn't move..... not nice.

I can see myself holding onto the rail on that bridge in the picture and someone having to pry me off it, all while I cry. :lol:

Forum List

Back