Glaring evidence of just how completely INSANE the entire dumbocrat party as gone

Yes, libs have been trying to kill Fox News for years.

Foxy news is great comedy and gives us plenty of shit to make fun of... every time one of those dumb XXXX blonds opens her mouth... you dummies sure know how to pick 'em.

News? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Which is why I watch Fox during the daytime. Megan Kelly giving me the news, or Wolf Blitzer? Megan Kelly wins out.

Yes, we know you didn't say you were attacking the First Amendment. What fascist ever admits they are attacking the Bill of Rights? That doesn't stop them from doing it on a regular basis, however. You seem to be playing this game where if you don't use a particular word, then the bad Ju-Ju won't stick to you.

I get it. You're one of those Alinsky-appenders from Beckistan who gets to rewrite everybody. That's cute. Unfortunately that gets you into trouble, as you see here:

You wouldn't have quoted it if you didn't agree with it. Who do you think you're fooling.

(You, because you just quoted me, so by your logic you agree with me. Bang, yer dead.)
You realize of course that you also wrote "You wouldn't have posted something about it if you didn't object to it".

You do realize that's two opposite things, right?

What is it, like a hall of mirrors in your head??

Did you notice where I used the qualifier "progressive?"

No, I didn't. Let's look at it again:
Woodrow Wilson was one the first to persecute anyone who disagreed with him.

Nope, not there. Maybe Woodrow Wilson stole it.

No, I've been calling left-wingers "turds" for a few years now.

You must be very proud. ::snif::

Forum List

Back