Glacier National Park.....climate scientists wrong AGAIN!!

You can rate me funny all you want. To me its an admission that you don't have an answer to this.
I rate you funny because your retarded posts make me laugh. Want to tax me for that too?
There is PLENTY of room for doubt. Thats why your posts are so damn funny!
AGW is like religion. They dont have answers so they fill it in with whatever they understand. Most humans are fucking idiots. Regressive idiots.
So you feel there's enough doubt to risk millions of lives? You are willing to bet on it with my and possibly your children? And btw if you find me funny then come out with actual counterarguments. In the end it comes down to respect. I'm willing even eager to talk to people I don't agree with. What I hate is when people don't have anything to offer on merit they feel trying to demean the person is an acceptable second.
The counter argument is LOGIC. You have ZERO evidence man is causing it. ZERO.
There is nothing BUT doubt. All AGW does is fill in holes with "man"
Give me some evidence to counter, why dont ya?
Sure I'll give you evidence
There is a sharp increase in CO2 levels.
View attachment 148822
CO2 is a greenhouse gas that traps heat
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Cause and effect clear as day.
I wouldn't link to such bullshit either.
Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming
Here you go

I rate you funny because your retarded posts make me laugh. Want to tax me for that too?
AGW is like religion. They dont have answers so they fill it in with whatever they understand. Most humans are fucking idiots. Regressive idiots.
So you feel there's enough doubt to risk millions of lives? You are willing to bet on it with my and possibly your children? And btw if you find me funny then come out with actual counterarguments. In the end it comes down to respect. I'm willing even eager to talk to people I don't agree with. What I hate is when people don't have anything to offer on merit they feel trying to demean the person is an acceptable second.
View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Here you go
'97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong
That guy that runs that website is a huckster.
That link disregards the logical questions i asked you in a previous post.

You can rate me funny all you want. To me its an admission that you don't have an answer to this.
View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
So, CO2 increases, along with temp, are a new thing?
What about our ice age? Does that not have anything to do with it?
Do you understand how long Earths history is? Of course not. We cant fathom that shit. But we can certainly fill in holes with assumption, cant we?
Actually it's not a new thing. I even pointed out a place in history it happened before. The Permian extinction. The greenhouse gas was the same too CO2. The delivery method was the Siberian Traps Siberian Traps - Wikipedia.
And no, the ice age has to do with the tilt of the earth which wobbles over time.Why do Ice Ages Occur?
And yes I understand how long the earths history is, what I don't understand how it has any bearing on this conversation.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Here you go
You still have not answered what needs to happen to save those millions of people you think need saving.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Here you go
I just answered your post.
I also want to point out how you misrepresented what I said.
"90 to 97 percent of the scientific community depending on how you rate consensus are just making stuff up?"

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Do you understand how long Earths history is? Of course not. We cant fathom that shit. But we can certainly fill in holes with assumption, cant we?
Actually it's not a new thing. I even pointed out a place in history it happened before. The Permian extinction. The greenhouse gas was the same too CO2. The delivery method was the Siberian Traps Siberian Traps - Wikipedia.
And no, the ice age has to do with the tilt of the earth which wobbles over time.Why do Ice Ages Occur?
And yes I understand how long the earths history is, what I don't understand how it has any bearing on this conversation.
Who in the hell are you to say the climate today is the optimum climate?

Most prolific period of life on earth was when palm trees grew in the arctic circle.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Because people base this malarkey off of records that are equal to a burp in a human lifetime.
Climate and CO2 in the Atmosphere
So, interglacial periods warm the planet, but it has no effect on the planet warming?
Well, that just makes a ton of sense. Thanks!

The climate science phonies predicted that by 2017, Glacier National Park would be glacier free.........of course, from the signage in the park, "according to computer models".

fAiL

Global warming and Glacier National Park | Behind The Black

Really, is there any need to elaborate here? Of course, the climate alarmists get suckered all the time with the lobbing of the prediction bombs which will never change............snowflakes for life = ghey.
This OP seems to ignore one basic fact of science. Science is always open to change. When making predictions on something as complicated as climate it's not abnormal that there are variations. US Glacier national park losing its glaciers with just 26 of 150 left
This is irrefutable. If it takes 3 or 13 or 20 years to disappear completely the fact remains that the glaciers are disappearing. The fact that they can't put an exact time on when they will be completely gone and you using it as some kind of proof that global warming is a hoax, seems not a little bit dishonest. I can't tell you exactly when I'll die, does that mean I'm probably immortal?
This OP seems to ignore one basic fact of science. Science is always open to change. When making predictions on something as complicated as climate it's not abnormal that there are variations.

Yet the entire economy needs to be gutted because a computer model says if we gut the economy the temperature will go down 0.01 degrees one day.

EPA Chief Admits Obama Regs Have No Measurable Climate Impact: ‘One one-hundredth of a degree?’ EPA Chief McCarthy defends regs as ‘enormously beneficial’ – Symbolic impact

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Here you go
I just answered your post.
I also want to point out how you misrepresented what I said.
"90 to 97 percent of the scientific community depending on how you rate consensus are just making stuff up?"
You still have not answered what needs to happen to save those millions of people you think need saving.

Me thinks you either don't care about those millions of people or you are just a puppet stooge who parrots what your masters tell you to parrot.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Because people base this malarkey off of records that are equal to a burp in a human lifetime.
So, interglacial periods warm the planet, but it has no effect on the planet warming?
Of course interglacial periods warm the planet. The difference is the time it takes for those changes to occur. Where talking a difference of 5 degrees over a period of about 5 thousand years for the natural warming. Not a difference of about 2 to 6 degrees over 2 centuries as we are experiencing now.Global Warming : Feature Articles

Last edited:
View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824

Most prolific period of life on earth was when palm trees grew in the arctic circle.
I never claimed today was the optimal climate. That's relative to begin with. I'm claiming that a sudden climate shift and everything that entails has massive repercussions for all species. Including humans. And trying to slow that rate down, when everybody but a few deniers agree, that the human race is the cause and has means to slow it down, is a moral not to mention pragmatic duty.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824

I never claimed today was the optimal climate. That's relative to begin with. I'm claiming that a sudden climate shift and everything that entails has massive repercussions for all species. Including humans. And trying to slow that rate down, when everybody but a few deniers agree, that the human race is the cause and has means to slow it down, is a moral not to mention pragmatic duty.
Yes, but what are the impacts?
Oh yeah, longest recorded period without a major hurricane.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Of course interglacial periods warm the planet. The difference is the time it takes for those changes to occur. Where talking a difference of 5 degrees over a period of about 5 thousand years for the natural warming. Not a difference of about 2 to 6 degrees over 2 centuries as we are experiencing now.Global Warming : Feature Articles
Why do you refuse to list the steps required to stop this manmade global warming threat? I thought it was important to you.

Fact is you refuse to answer because you know its BS.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Why do you refuse to list the steps required to stop this manmade global warming threat? I thought it was important to you.

Fact is I've spent about 12 posts now defending my standpoint when you guys have yet to spent one single post defending your standpoints that global warming is either a hoax or we can't do anything about it as you are here trying to defend. I will spent this post to defend my standpoint and answer your questions but if the very next post of you guys isn't an answer to my question I will stop it. A debate where only one person is obliged to explain his views gets boring. What we as a human raise can do is eat more vegetables since meat drains way more resources. Get serious about getting energy from renewable resources. And become aware that consuming more resources then the earth can provide is not a sustainable way of doing business. As to your impact question. A few we see now. The Extinction Crisis Global warming and its loss of habitats accompanying it is 1 of the causes. The treat to coastal cities as water levels rise and storms get more severe. Not to mention increased wildfires and droughts. Now my question.
The question is, does the fact that the science doesn't know how severe ,or even what the ultimate consequences of global warming will be, excuse us from trying to prevent it. Because non of the possible scenarios are good?

Fact is I've spent about 12 posts now defending my standpoint when you guys have yet to spent one single post defending your standpoints that global warming is either a hoax or we can't do anything about it as you are here trying to defend. I will spent this post to defend my standpoint and answer your questions but if the very next post of you guys isn't an answer to my question I will stop it. A debate where only one person is obliged to explain his views gets boring. What we as a human raise can do is eat more vegetables since meat drains way more resources. Get serious about getting energy from renewable resources. And become aware that consuming more resources then the earth can provide is not a sustainable way of doing business. As to your impact question. A few we see now. The Extinction Crisis Global warming and its loss of habitats accompanying it is 1 of the causes. The treat to coastal cities as water levels rise and storms get more severe. Not to mention increased wildfires and droughts. Now my question.
The question is, does the fact that the science doesn't know how severe ,or even what the ultimate consequences of global warming will be, excuse us from trying to prevent it. Because non of the possible scenarios are good?
So you have no solutions to offer, only hysteria.

Typical leftist.

And they are always wrong. Always.

The left love hysteria.

Global starvation from overpopulation
Hetro HIV epidemic
Silicone breast implants
Freezing from global cooling
Drowning from global warming
Hundreds of thousands of women dying from anorexia nervosa
Smog will kill all trees
Patriot Act will kill liberty
Eating animals is like the holocaust.

Typical leftist.

The left love hysteria.

Hetro HIV epidemic
Silicone breast implants
Smog will kill all trees
What we as a human raise can do is eat more vegetables since meat drains way more resources. Get serious about getting energy from renewable resources. And become aware that consuming more resources then the earth can provide is not a sustainable way of doing business.
I did answer. Whats more some countries are on their way to do what you say can't be done.
Sweden's carbon-tax solution to climate change puts it top of the green list
Sweden just committed to having zero carbon emissions, and perfectly trolled Trump at the same time
Having said that since you seem to be incapable of answering my one question I will stop this conversation for the reason I stated the previous post.
I will spent this post to defend my standpoint and answer your questions but if the very next post of you guys isn't an answer to my question I will stop it. A debate where only one person is obliged to explain his views gets boring.

View attachment 148822
View attachment 148823
The planet is heating up
View attachment 148824
Like Marine Isotope Stage 11? :rolleyes:

The climate science phonies predicted that by 2017, Glacier National Park would be glacier free.........of course, from the signage in the park, "according to computer models".

fAiL

Global warming and Glacier National Park | Behind The Black

Really, is there any need to elaborate here? Of course, the climate alarmists get suckered all the time with the lobbing of the prediction bombs which will never change............snowflakes for life = ghey.
This OP seems to ignore one basic fact of science. Science is always open to change. When making predictions on something as complicated as climate it's not abnormal that there are variations. US Glacier national park losing its glaciers with just 26 of 150 left
This is irrefutable. If it takes 3 or 13 or 20 years to disappear completely the fact remains that the glaciers are disappearing. The fact that they can't put an exact time on when they will be completely gone and you using it as some kind of proof that global warming is a hoax, seems not a little bit dishonest.
This is irrefutable. If it takes 3 or 13 or 20 years to disappear completely the fact remains that the glaciers are disappearing. The fact that they can't put an exact time on when they will be completely gone and you using it as some kind of proof that global warming is a hoax, seems not a little bit dishonest.

Science is always open to change.

The science isn't settled?
Science is never completely settled. It's not how it works. If science is settled it stagnates. It's the process of questioning that propagates progress. Let's take the example of global warming. It's safe to say that the earth is warming. It's also safe to say that human are a major cause of that warming. It doesn't mean everything is set in stone. For instance the gulf stream might slow or disappear because of the increases in temperature increases the amount of freshwater in the oceans, causing a cooling in Europe. There might be an sudden jump in temperature because of greenhouse gasses being released from the ocean bottom. Like might have happened during the Permian extinction.Permian extinction | Overview & Facts Science has a hard time predicting what the consequences of a sudden rise in temperature would have on the global system that is earth. The question is, does the fact that the science doesn't know how severe ,or even what the ultimate consequences of global warming will be, excuse us from trying to prevent it. Because non of the possible scenarios are good?
How is it safe to say humans are responsible for climate change? How is it safe to say humans are responsible FOR NATURAL EARTH EVOLUTION?
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus
This is why "climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities."
My question to you is this. Does the little room for doubt there is warrant you and people like you actively fight against the scientific consensus when we are talking millions if not billions of people dying and trillions in economic damage, when the worst of the effects hit?
Humans MUST be responsible considering the Earth doesnt do this by itself. Not to mention, we have a whole 150 or so years of recordings!
You and your ilk are GENIUSES! :lol:

We do have 150 years of recorded information. But look at the technology used to record that data 150 years ago, 100 years ago......... shit, 50 years ago. It's laughable. It was incredibly unsophisticated.

And the placement of that equipment? Inconsistent at best.

Hell, if politics weren't involved, any mathematician would laugh at a scientist that said he had data enough to give you "a global temperature history"

These folks crack me the hell up!

Typical leftist.

The left love hysteria.

Hetro HIV epidemic
Silicone breast implants
Smog will kill all trees
What we as a human raise can do is eat more vegetables since meat drains way more resources. Get serious about getting energy from renewable resources. And become aware that consuming more resources then the earth can provide is not a sustainable way of doing business.
I did answer. Whats more some countries are on their way to do what you say can't be done.
Sweden's carbon-tax solution to climate change puts it top of the green list
Sweden just committed to having zero carbon emissions, and perfectly trolled Trump at the same time
Having said that since you seem to be incapable of answering my one question I will stop this conversation for the reason I stated the previous post.
I will spent this post to defend my standpoint and answer your questions but if the very next post of you guys isn't an answer to my question I will stop it. A debate where only one person is obliged to explain his views gets boring.
Zero impact to climate change. Zero.

Besides, Sweden only produces one thing. Salted dried fish.

How do you disprove assumption?
LOGIC is the only rebuttal you need.

Forum List

Back