giving up his free ride

finally, one less "taker" off the taxpayer payroll..

Donald Trump Jr. Gives Up Secret Service Protection, Seeking Privacy

about damn time ...

Mental Defective, it is his frickin' RIGHT to those agents you dumbass terd! No "free ride" involved except your brain's free ride passed off as a stand-in for an actual intelligent person. Quit holding your bowels, your crap has backed up and clogged your brain. Let me know when Hillary gives up her free ride or Obama. Your such a jacked off imbecile you would think the world of Hillary if she TOOK SS protection and even more if she DIDN'T, but here's a guy who deserves SS protection and you are wailing like a dumb stuck pig because he took it, then just as much because he willingly gave it up? Little cognitive infarction, eh? What happened as a baby, your parents having sex and your dad grunted and farted and they mistook you for their baby? DT Jr. was magnanimous and should be COMMENDED, as is his dad who TAKES NO PRESIDENTIAL SALARY and donates it all back. Let me know when any democrats ever work as president for free or give up their SS protection.

THEY NEVER WILL and you know why buttheaded shaved moron? Because they NEED THE PROTECTION from all the people out there they screwed over and ripped off. DT Jr. will get along just fine because he has made his living HONESTLY without screwing over people everywhere left and right. He is loved by MILLIONS. And if some bonehead idiot like you ever came up to him to start anything, he would probably drop you himself and put you out of your stinking misery, he doesn't need no agents. Now go back to soaking your head in the toilet, flossing your teeth with sewage or whatever else you call a hobby until you can think up another worthless pinhead topic.

. I'd take in ten illegal Slovenians for every one illegal Mexican we rid ourselves of.
For the record...nobody really gives two shits about illegals from almost anywhere but Central and South America and Mexico for obvious reasons.

What about the Russian and easter european mafia? Those guys make the regular mafia look like boyscouts.

I'd take them over Mexicans. Have you not watched your local news?....We call our local news broadcast here in LA / Orange County "Wetbacks Gone Wild"...it's awesome...there's a new episode every night.

finally, one less "taker" off the taxpayer payroll..

Donald Trump Jr. Gives Up Secret Service Protection, Seeking Privacy

about damn time ...

Mental Defective, it is his frickin' RIGHT to those agents you dumbass terd! No "free ride" involved except your brain's free ride passed off as a stand-in for an actual intelligent person. Quit holding your bowels, your crap has backed up and clogged your brain. Let me know when Hillary gives up her free ride or Obama. Your such a jacked off imbecile you would think the world of Hillary if she TOOK SS protection and even more if she DIDN'T, but here's a guy who deserves SS protection and you are wailing like a dumb stuck pig because he took it, then just as much because he willingly gave it up? Little cognitive infarction, eh? What happened as a baby, your parents having sex and your dad grunted and farted and they mistook you for their baby? DT Jr. was magnanimous and should be COMMENDED, as is his dad who TAKES NO PRESIDENTIAL SALARY and donates it all back. Let me know when any democrats ever work as president for free or give up their SS protection.

THEY NEVER WILL and you know why buttheaded shaved moron? Because they NEED THE PROTECTION from all the people out there they screwed over and ripped off. DT Jr. will get along just fine because he has made his living HONESTLY without screwing over people everywhere left and right. He is loved by MILLIONS. And if some bonehead idiot like you ever came up to him to start anything, he would probably drop you himself and put you out of your stinking misery, he doesn't need no agents. Now go back to soaking your head in the toilet, flossing your teeth with sewage or whatever else you call a hobby until you can think up another worthless pinhead topic.

you blathered a lot of horseshit, and basically said nothing.

you love traitors, I don't .

thats it in 5 words.

The End.

A lot of the president's people prefer to have the security services they had before the president took office. More efficient.

No one trusts government employees. They had best hire their own security. It's not that the secret service is known for doing a good job. They use their jobs to pay for hookers, cocaine and booze. The last time there was an intruder in the white house, the only secret service guard actually on the job was the dog.

you blathered a lot of horseshit, and basically said nothing. you love traitors, I don't . thats it in 5 words. The End.

You can always tell an ignoramus when they cannot event type cogent, literate English.
You can always tell when a liberal has no answer to anything you say when they simply deny you said anything.
You can always tell a leftist with no facts when they try to put you down with labels only and nothing to support their position.
You can always tell an idiot when they write 17 words, then say that is it in 5 words!
We are at the hands of the brain-dead mumbling zombies of America programmed by the globalists who only espouse lunacy, hatred and anti-Americanism.

I wonder, do other nations have literally an entire THIRD of their population not worthy of even making good horse fertilizer?

Forum List

Back