giving up his free ride

RW's would rather yammer about Clinton than they had eliminating a burden on taxpayers.

What about the burden of following that man child Moochele Obama and her mother all over the place? Were you concerned about $$ then?

-Geaux

RW's would rather yammer about Clinton than they had eliminating a burden on taxpayers.

What about the burden of following that man child Moochele Obama and her mother all over the place? Were you concerned about $$ then?

-Geaux

they weren't under multiple investigations like Junior were they ?

finally, one less "taker" off the taxpayer payroll..

Donald Trump Jr. Gives Up Secret Service Protection, Seeking Privacy

about damn time ...
Now if we could just get those 20-50 million filthy wetbacks off the tit and back to their shithole...eh?

I thought it was you and your looney buddies wanting to keep the wetbacks here to the tune of $100 billion a year?
You guys wanting to save taxpayers money now?
THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!

not only are you a self proclaimed loser, you're a f'n idiot.

I'm on record (and always have been) as pro ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS .. nothing more nothing less.

butt-munch smaller government Republicans want to create a larger government by increasing immigration laws when they refuse to enforce the law we have now, and spend $50 billion $$ doing it - forget the stupid bitches whine how broke we are 24/7.

none of that relates to Junior dumping security which he never should have had in the first place.

FINALLY.

Deporting illegals will save us BILLIONS of dollars, $50 billion alone just on illegal tax fraud over the next 10 years and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Guys like A Dump need illegals to marry!

hqdefault.jpg

about damn time ...
Now if we could just get those 20-50 million filthy wetbacks off the tit and back to their shithole...eh?

I thought it was you and your looney buddies wanting to keep the wetbacks here to the tune of $100 billion a year?
THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!
OFF THE TIT??? Get those congressmen off the dole and you could be talking about REAL money Money sucking pos that care for party before country ,,,,In these parts we call them republicans

-Geaux

they weren't under multiple investigations like Junior were they ?

They should have been, but the machine was in the tank with having a black guy in office. Obama did enough to tarnish that experiment

-Geaux

about damn time ...
What about his children??

He is entitled and so are any grandchildren of Trump. I will not complain about money to keep them safe.

yes he is, but IMO, not if he meets with F'n Russians just to get dirt on Daddys opponent.

That was before the election, Trump is the President, he is the President's son(.)

about damn time ...

THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!

not only are you a self proclaimed loser, you're a f'n idiot.

I'm on record (and always have been) as pro ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS .. nothing more nothing less.

butt-munch smaller government Republicans want to create a larger government by increasing immigration laws when they refuse to enforce the law we have now, and spend $50 billion $$ doing it - forget the stupid bitches whine how broke we are 24/7.

none of that relates to Junior dumping security which he never should have had in the first place.

FINALLY.

Deporting illegals will save us BILLIONS of dollars, $50 billion alone just on illegal tax fraud over the next 10 years and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Guys like A Dump need illegals to marry!

hqdefault.jpg

Hell yeah...we love Slovenians...they tend to be clean and productive...they don't procreate like cockroaches, they never wave their flag in the faces of Americans while waiting by the mailbox for the EBT card paid for by Americans, they never yell VIVA SLOVENIA in our face, they don't flood our emergency rooms and public schools, they don't drive uninsured, they don't throw dirty diapers and Bud Light cans on our roadways. I'd take in ten illegal Slovenians for every one illegal Mexican we rid ourselves of.
For the record...nobody really gives two shits about illegals from almost anywhere but Central and South America and Mexico for obvious reasons.

. I'd take in ten illegal Slovenians for every one illegal Mexican we rid ourselves of.
For the record...nobody really gives two shits about illegals from almost anywhere but Central and South America and Mexico for obvious reasons.

What about the Russian and easter european mafia? Those guys make the regular mafia look like boyscouts.

Forum List

Back