Given the handling of BP Oil Leak, how will Big Brother handle health care?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Based on the handling of the Gulf Leak, where we punctured the womb of Mother Earth, is there anyone that's inspired by the fact that Obama took over the US Health Care system?

If there's a nationwide outbreak will Obama wait 42 days to respond?

I think we can safely say that, just as the Feds have collected the 8 cent per barrel tax on oil for years to handle big oil disasters, and then have failed to expend the funds to actually respond to the Deepwater Fracas, we will pay taxes for years for healthcare without receiving any meaningful services in return.

Last edited:
prbally worse than the handled the oil spill. Maybe that is why all congressmen senators aids and families exempted themselves from this doomed program. Just name me one program the govenment runs that isn't broke , going broke , full of fraud and corruption. hey Liberals I'm waiting for your response!!!!

Will Obama say he inherited the outbreak?

Will Obama meet with the head of the CDC or say that they will "just tell him stuff he wants to hear"?

prbally worse than the handled the oil spill. Maybe that is why all congressmen senators aids and families exempted themselves from this doomed program. Just name me one program the govenment runs that isn't broke , going broke , full of fraud and corruption. hey Liberals I'm waiting for your response!!!!

Your so right.

The Govt has never run anything cheaply or well. Govt programs are full of waste, fraud and red tape up the ass.

Oh yes. HC should be a barrel of fun with the Clowns in charge. Jeeze.

How will they handle healthcare? The same way they handle everything else - badly and then blame the GOP.

I'm sure that after all the consulting is done he will be ready to kick some ass.:doubt: I have no confidence in anything he says or does.

"We" punctured the womb? I am presently leaning towards the notion that the puncture resulted from BP's cutting corners in capping the well and gambling on saving $750,000 a day. I wasn't for Obama's healthcare reform (nor McCain's for that matter), but this oil spill shows that there are also limits to the amount of trust to be shown big corporations as well.

I think we can safely say that, just as the Feds have collected the 8 cent per barrel tax on oil for years to handle big oil disasters, and then have failed to expend the funds to actually respond to the Deepwater Fracas, we will pay taxes for years for healthcare without receiving any meaningful services in return.

Wow! What a great point!

Based on the handling of the Gulf Leak, where we punctured the womb of Mother Earth, is there anyone that's inspired by the fact that Obama took over the US Health Care system?

Wasn't Big Brother's mistake here basically trusting private industry? You might want to choose a different example.

Please cite the legislation that set aside the money from those taxes for response to oil-related disasters.

Wasn't Big Brother's mistake here basically trusting private industry? You might want to choose a different example.

Yes, private industry are mean poopy-heads. Them and their nasty profitsseseseseses, my Precious.

I am thy Gubbamint, I brought you to America to be thy Gubbamint.

Please cite the legislation that set aside the money from those taxes for response to oil-related disasters.

Right, they were just supposed to collect the money and give it to ACORN

Well, assuming Health care persons run Health care stuff, and aid people are running aid stuff (oil spill), probably totally differently.

Well, assuming Health care persons run Health care stuff, and aid people are running aid stuff (oil spill), probably totally differently.

At least you hope so. It's not like we're betting our life on it, right? It's not like Obama is a loon who believe he's "partners with God in matters of Life and Death" right?

Maybe it will be run with the ruthless excellence of the Tennessee Valley Authority, or Rural Electrification, or the Post Office?

Yes, private industry are mean poopy-heads. Them and their nasty profitsseseseseses, my Precious.

Brilliant response :rolleyes:

The fact is that the problem here was lack of enforcement of meaningful regulation. The private industry was left to do as it pleased, with profit being the sole concern and the MMS became a de facto part of that private enterprise, with persons passing back and forth between regulatory and oil industry employment and regulators being on the payroll of the private enterprise in question.

Right, they were just supposed to collect the money and give it to ACORN

Yes, because ACORN is receiving billions from the FED :rolleyes: Oh wait, they received zero dollars this year because FAUX NEWS ran with a fake video while BP has received billions in federal contracts according to their own website.

But don't let facts distract you :rolleyes:

Brilliant response :rolleyes:

The fact is that the problem here was lack of enforcement of meaningful regulation. The private industry was left to do as it pleased, with profit being the sole concern and the MMS became a de facto part of that private enterprise, with persons passing back and forth between regulatory and oil industry employment and regulators being on the payroll of the private enterprise in question.

Sounds kind of like the US Treasury and Goldman Sachs, no?

Forum List

Back